Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Mutual Understanding

Tag: Drazen Lutris Drazen Lutris

A smile flickered.

Cairan had made it to the home of the Sith Empire. Many whom chose to visit Jutrand would visit to pledge their allegence to the Sith Empire and join the ranks of the Sith. For many users of the darker aspects of the force, Jutrand was the place to be. Cairan had a different reason for his attendence however. He wasn't interested in the order of the Sith, or the Sith Empire. He only had one goal.

Thus he had walked. He'd walked since his arrival on the planet, seeking out a name he had heard on the grape vine. There was an interesting figure who had been making waves and his name was starting to be mentioned. It had peaked the interest of the former Jedi Knight and he just had to go and make an impression.

Everyone had their uses, that was something that Cairan had realised early on in his life. Everyone could be brought or used in some way. Sometimes, it was credits that brought that use. Other times it was a favour that brought that use. In certain cases, it was support that brought that use. In a select few cases, it was a mutual favour that brought that use.

Exegol and his adventure to the astroid seemed like such a long time ago, despite being mere days. His adventures had introduced him to the more interesting aspects of the galaxy and he figured that to capatalise on it, he would need to start building some support. There was no better way to build support than buy or use the influencial people within the galaxy.

He'd made everyone believe he was a follower. In some ways, he was happy to be a follower. That didn't change the fact he wanted more however. He wasn't content with just being the follower. He would follow whilst it benefitted him of course, that made sense. He would follow whilst it made sense to do so but he would slowly begin to build his own base of power whilst he did so.

Hence he'd found himself on Jutrand, with a deal to make.

CsuQchNs_o.png

The speeder roared through traffic, bypassing congested commercial lanes with its priority flight codes. While most of the citizens of Jutrand had to deal with speed limits, traffic lanes, and a number of infrastructural requirements - Sith vessels could simply do as they pleased. For Cairan Shannon Cairan Shannon , it would be no different. Carried on wings of decadence, his speeder flew through a number of city towers, bobbing and weaving the architecture as it was pre programmed to do.​
When it sat down on a hanger platform precariously situated on the edge of a massive tower, it did so with a gentleness becoming of a Sith speeder. Decraniated servants moved quickly to open his door, set out of skeptical of a landing ritual and guided him into the opulent manor of the Lutris Patriarchy. A side study later, and he would be greeted with the man he sought - Drazen Lutris himself.​
He beamed, motioning for him to take a seat on a chair of unknown leather makeup, but dark and red in its complexion. His words were like honey and silver, tone of pleasing baritone;​
"Welcome, friend, welcome. I believe introductions are in order - I am Drazen Lutris, brother to the Emperor. What brings you to my little neck of the woods?", he said with a grin that seemed more fanged than it actually was.​

Tags: Drazen Lutris Drazen Lutris

Brother to the Emperor.

Cairan had walked until he'd reached his first stop. He only finished walking upon reaching the speeder port. He was aware that a speeder had been provided for him and he spent just a few moments locating the specific speeder. Eventually, after locating the allocated transport, he boarded the speeder and been transported across Jutrand towards his destination.

The speeder had transported the ex Jedi Knight across the city, dodging buildings and ignoring the rules of travel like they didn't exist. It had taken what felt like mere moments for the speeder to settle on a hanger platform and even less time for the door to be opened by numerous unnamed and unknown figures. Cairan could only assume that they were servants of a sort.

He was guided through a building into a small study. He'd taken his time to appreciate the building, for it was fine and showed the stature of the man whom he was meeting. He almost felt underdressed for the occasion, choosing to don a long leather trench coat and leather pants. At least he had thrown on a black shirt, something which he normally wouldn't have bothered to do.

It was upon entry to the study that the butcher met the male whom he had been seeking.

It was upon entry to the study that the bombshell had been dropped. It was upon entry to the study where his host, Drazen Lutris had revealed himself as brother to the Sith Emperor. He hadn't even attempted to hide it, which surprised Cairan moreso. He'd expected it to have been passed down the grapevine, especially if Drazen was so open the fact but it hadn't been.

There was a few moments where the practicioner of darkness composed himself before he let out a slight bow. Nothing too fancy, just a show of respect. He was then guided towards a leather chair, another show of finary from his host. Cairan wouldn't have been surprised if the male revealed he had a vault somewhere downstairs with fine artifacts and credits locked away.

"Cairan Shannon, though I doubt it's a name you've heard before. I don't go around making myself known like some people. I like a quiet life me. Limelight doesn't interest me. Don't like people bothering me unless I wanna be bothered, you get me?"

He hadn't expected Drazen to know his name. He wasn't a famous figure in the galaxy. He wasn't at the head of an order of Force Users or anything. Honestly, short of a few misunderstandings that had resulted in a few losses of life he hadn't done much to appear on anyone's radar. He liked it that way, like he'd said. He didn't want to be bothered if he didn't want to be bothered.

Cairan looked towards the man, and let out an almost disturbed smile.

"As for what brings me here? Well, a little birdy tells me you're rallying some support for something big"

"Aren't we all? It is implicit in the very nature of being Sith that we are up to something... big.", he said with a grin.​
"But yes - I may have something in the works.", he said, clicking a few buttons on his desk, lighting a hologram of a world up. Quickly, one could recognize it as Terminus - a massive trade world situated at the end of two hyperlanes, and a key trade port for the entire Sith Order.​
"I'm going to take over Termnius. Becomes its Lord, King, Governor - whatever fits my fancy. In turn, I'm going to make it a staging point for a war on the Alliance; but before I get there, I need support. Taking the world with only my resources at present will be... costly. I could do it, perhaps, but vultures would strike at my exposed underbelly as soon as I sat on the throne. That is where others come in - to help leverage our collective skill sets."​
"In turn, I pay you. In favors, in credits, in influence. The reason you've been asked here is to make a deal with me."​

The butcher nodded along.

His host had a point, the very nature of being a member of the Sith and a practicioner of the darker aspects of the force was the constant planning of something big. There was always a bigger fish to topple in the galaxy, a bigger plan to hatch. There was always something more that could be gained, and the very nature of the darkside was to want to grasp whatever it was.

Cairan grinned when Drazen activated the hologram of Terminus. Whilst he'd never much cared for galactic geography, he instantly recognised the planet. It was key infrastucture for the Sith Empire, situated on two major hyperspace lanes. It was an important planet, and Cairan understood exactly why Drazen wanted to get his hands on it long before he spoke.

When he did speak, Cairan nodded along and threw in the occassional grin. It made sense, the planet was in the prime location to become a staging point for the war. It also made sense why the male needed outside assistance. It boiled back to the whole bigger fish to topple theory. Drazen could take Terminus on his own, but would leave himself undefended. Someone wanting to topple a bigger fish would strike at that instantly.

If the planet could be secured without burning through all available resources, it would be much better. It would ensure you had defenses left to avoid being the bigger fish getting toppled. It was all making sense in the head of the former Jedi, and the offer of a reward was exactly what he was hoping for. He was happy to help, for the right price.

"Your credits don't interest me, never have and never will. What I want in return for helping you is simple. I'm in need of a ship for one, something fast and stealthy. Nimble enough to get me across the galaxy and stealthy enough to do it without being detected. Somewhere to sleep as well, I wanna live outta this thing for those adventures where hotels get a little pricey. Should be a simple enough demand for a man with your reach and your financial backing"

A grin followed, the madness finally showing in the face of the former Jedi.

"Secondly, you're not the only one with plans and ambitions. The second thing I ask is that you let me take control of the underworld of Terminus. You can do as you please with the planet, you can use it as the staging grounds for whatever war you want to wage. I want the underbelly, the criminals. They may be of use to me, for reasons you don't need to know. I'll round them up and leave the planet to you. You get the planet, I get manpower"

Cairan cast his eyes towards his host, and waited for a response or a counter offer.

Last edited:

Drazen steeped his fingers before him as he sat back - his lips pursed in consideration as his one good eye watched the hologram contemplatively. Whatever was on his mind was not easily readable, or if he was considering anything atall for that matter. His vulpine nature made it seem as equally likely he was just putting on a show.​
"If I get Terminus, you will get your ship. My agents have let me know of a... confidental project the Emperor had created some time ago. A good word, a missing delivery, and you will have one of the most advanced Sith Infiltrators in the galaxy; that much I can assure you.", he said after a moment.​
"For the criminals, we will do what we can. A world so large it may be hard to collect all criminals, leave alone the questions that may be posed. Consider a constant tithe of manpower, 10% of anyone arrested will go... missing. Of course I shall have to bring order to the world upon my ascension, so your initial haul will be great. Trickling in the returns, perhaps a touch of interest, and you'll have more than an army - along with the manpower to resupply it. Fair?"​

Cairan smiled softly.

He'd listened as his host confirmed that a ship would be a possibilty. The thought of an advanced Sith Inflitator made him happy. He was sure the ship would do him well, serve him in his quest across the stars and through the galaxy. He was fairly happy that at least one of his demands would be met with no issues. He just wasn't sure about the second.

Drazen continued to speak, and Cairan continued to listen. Drazen spoke logically, of course. There was no way that they would be able to round up every single criminal on Terminus in one go. A lump sum of manpower followed by ten percent of all those arrested however, that was good. Cairan spent a few moments thinking on it. One in every ten arrested would go to him. Depending on the levels of crime on Terminus, that could be a whole lot of bodies.

"I believe your terms to be fair. Now, in terms of what I can offer you, because every deal has to be a two way street. You want Terminus, just tell me when and where and I'll be there. I'll offer whatever skills I have to help you not only take the planet, but keep it. Taking a planet is one thing, the difficulty comes when trying to keep it"

The former Jedi looked towards his host.

"Sounds fair?"

"Perfectly.", he grinned with teeth glisteningly ivory.​
"Then here is my first request - Darth Hordi. An echani Sith who owes me a rather large sum of money has served his usefulness on the world. I won't go into details, but it is time for him to repay his debt in full or die - and that I will leave up to you."​
"When you are done, I will see what I can do about getting you your ship."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom