Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Mutual Legatee

"Entirely understandable. And I agree, credits are only useful to a point, especially with the type of work you're doing here. Regardless, you're clearly doing quite well here so that is admirable and commendable." She offered a smile. "I'd love to try one. That sounds fantastic!" She replied rather eagerly. "About how long do you think it would take to ship a few hundred of each sets of armor along with those implants to our R&D site on Phindar? We can take care of getting them to Umbara for manufacturing when the time comes, but the first few shipments will have to be brought to Phindar." There were a number of potential additions that could be made to the individual armors to maintain their original designated uses, while enhancing their overall functionality. That was what she was aiming to achieve here. Keeping their operations focused meant not producing armor, that was why she needed a second party to complete the work she could not.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Matsu made a note to have one of the converters packaged up and loaded for her ship as she was thinking about it. "We can ship them off from our main warehouses and storehouses on Shri-Tal. We have the moons filled with what we need." She was making the notes and an HRD came in with silver skin and one of the new bodysuits they had been working on as she remained there. "Harmony, have Master Shel'tah's order processed and shipped from Shri-Tal right away. I want to ensure we get everything done." The HRD stood there and her visor was doing everything as she spoke. "Order processed, we have the cargo transports being loaded." Matsu looked at her and gave a nod. "One of the other things we worked on and built was a communications network lattice able to send in real time information from around. Works great for our star maps and getting better communications."

Sera nodded. "Quite effective means of communicating I will say." Sera shifted her focus from Matsu to the HRD for a moment before returning to the conversation. "I will make sure that the first few completed prototypes are shipped over. If all goes well we'll have something to demonstrate in a couple of months at the latest." The Twi'lek had hoped to get to work as soon as the first shipments arrived on a few projects that were already in the works, but had relied on the passing of an armorer contract before physical testing could be done, and adjustments made.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at her and gave a nod in agreement of her head. The work of getting some prototypes could come in handy as she was looking over some of the things clasping her hands behind her back and standing there as she looked out over the warehouse and assembly lines. "That will be fine, things can move forward and we are working on a few other things for soldiers and jedi." She continued to look but the deals and contracts were drawn up as the droid returned and Matsu signed it looking forward. "Hopefully after this we'll be able to work together again, I have been working with Corvus and it has been quite fun exploring ruins and ancient jedi cities."

Sera reached for and signed the paperwork as it was passed to her. "That sounds fantastic! I would be happy to continue cooperation with Sasori in the future." The Jedi stood and bowed to Matsu, offering a handshake thereafter. "I'm happy to see you've been working with Corvus as well. She is a good friend, and a wonderful Jedi, to say the least." Sera handed back the paperwork to the droid to finalize everything. "Once everything is ready to ship on our end I will be sure to have our contracting office relay that info to you so that you can be expecting its' arrival." The Twi'lek smiled to Matsu, with the business concluded she would need to return to Phindar soon.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu extended her hand and that was good, another friend of corvus and another thing they could all work on as the paperwork was done and she had a new friend for the real enjoyment of it all. "I shall make sure it will all be taken care of and look forward to it, I'll also have the vendors have the rare stocks for you. Oh force batteries have been a rare but useful item for things and some of our more protective jedi robes we are working on." Matsu was glad to have business done and maybe later, more things could be done like the wonderful first adventure. That was how she and corvus had really gotten to know and be better friends as it were. "It will also be good to have jedi able to make a difference."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom