Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A mutual Agreement (Invite by Vyrassu only)

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
On the world of Korriban Vyrassu's Imperial Shadow Troopers are searching every tomb, cave, rock cliff act place that someone could be hiding awaiting the arrival of [member=Ella nova]. Vyrassu was sure to be around somewhere but could not be seen. A battalion of Imperial Shadow Troopers continue searching within miles of the meeting place Vyrassu had requested the Jedi to meet. The only thing to do now is wait.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Korriban. Ancient birth place of the Sith. Where Empires began and where they had fallen. Even to this day, it's cold desert held secrets, despite many coming throughout the eons to plunder and learn. It was because Sith Lords like Darth Vyrassu returned, in order to add to it's history.

Where secrets were held, the truth came to the light. In this case, it was in the form a Jedi Knight and her trusted companion. Emerging from hyperspace, the Sochi Ru dropped into the Horuset system. At it's helm was Ella Nova, Knight of the Republic. It was a time for answers. The fate of the Republic was on her shoulders, she sensed.

"Arsix, activate the stealth. We don't want the Primeval or Vyrassu picking us up."

Whimper.

Ella grinned. "It will be okay, Arsix."

Moan.

Rolling her eyes, Ella flew the Sochi Ru towards the planets surface. Maneuvering through the ancient asteroids, that held the remnants of the Empires that had once ruled here, Ella found herself clearing the outer layer of Korriban and descending into it's dark skies. Goosebumps erupted across her body, as she felt the power of the dark side. She never felt anything this powerful since the Battle of Coruscant. It concerned her.

She landed her fighter on a canyon, that overlooked the desert plains. Detaching the cockpit, Ella unstrapped herself and stood up. She surveyed the area and saw nothing. That was also concerning. Where was the life?

Waabapadio!

"Stay with the ship, Arsix. If I don't make contact in an hour, send a distress signal to the Jedi Temple on Ossus, for [member="Corvus Raaf"] and [member="Carn Dista"]. Okay?"

Moaaaan.

Climbing up onto the wing, Ella patted Arsix's head affectionately. She then dropped off the wing and into the desert sand. Lifting the cowl of her dark Jedi robe onto her head, Ella made her way away from the Sochi Ru, deeper into Korriban's mystery, where she was intent to discover Darth Vyrassu. She knew that she was being watched. She could feel them, as she walked.

Darth Vyrassu

FREEZE!!!

13 Imperial Shadow Troopers come running up to [member=Ella nova] and sorround her. The Sergeant Trooper who has a red stripe down the right side of his helmet steps up to the Jedi.

Sorry miss, but we have to make sure you don't try and harm or arrest Darth Vyrassu while speaking with him. Trust me Jedi, after what he has to say you won't want to arrest him, we will not harm you or arrest you, do we have the same promise from you?

The Shadow Troopers around Ella and the ones that she could not see watching her through macrobinoculars or a sniper rifle all awaited her answer before allowing her to meet Darth Vyrassu

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Ella came to a stop, lifting her hooded gaze to the soldiers as they surrounded her. She wanted to take out her lightsaber, so that she was ready to defend herself. But she sensed that now wasn't the time. She was a good kilometer away from the Sochi Ru and Arsix by now. Turning her gaze to the soldier that spoke, she said. "Of course, trooper. Please take me to your master."

She waited to be brought before the Sith Lord. Things just got very tense for the Jedi Knight.

Darth Vyrassu

The imperial shadow troopers led [member=Ella nova] to the outside of a sith tomb. The tomb was well guarded, if actually counted there would be 150 Imperial Shadow Troopers around the tomb, this was not counting the imperial snipers hidden around the area.

Vyrassu then stepped out of the tomb wearing his normal black robes ground length with the red sash down the front. His hood was up over his face, the only thing that could be seen on his face was his mouth and tendrils. His body glowing red the aura from his power in the darkside. Vyrassu stood over 7 feet tall. He stopped short of the Jedi. He begin to speak to her. Vyrassu's voice was heavy, cold, empty like a void with a raspy echo.

(Voice sample: The Emperor)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkh0s9DQUf8

I have come to understand from my Imperial spies that you seek me out for justice. What justice I have done nothing wrong, your pathetic corrupted republic put a threat on the Sith Empire with the black flag nonsense, so I returned the favor. They also informed me you seek info about the Sith Empire. I'll give you what info I can for a price. I want you to leave me and my Sith Order, The Order of the Jen'ari alone. I won't be attacking any Jedi or republic any time soon. I could care less about fighting the republic and Jedi. I have my own personal goals that don't concern you, the Jedi or the republic. Can we reach an agreement here?

Darth Vyrassu continued to stare at Ella feeling her presence in the force as he awaits her reply.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Ella lifted her gaze up to the Sith Lord. Folding her hands into either sleeve of her dark robe, she said. "We can reach that agreement. But only if you tell me what you know about the One Sith. I need to know everything before we can reach a settlement."

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

"I need a list of the Sith Lords that lead the One Sith. I need to know their names, ranks, titles and what their role is. I need to know their locations and hot spots. I also need to know the names of the Sith that serve these Sith Lords and their ranks, titles and roles."

"I also need to know the whereabouts of the Sith Lords that make up the hierarchy. Buildings, worlds, systems and so on. I will need you to tell where these Sith Lords are going to be, so I can arrest them."

Ella fell silent, ready to listen and learn.

Darth Vyrassu

give me a few days I'll get you that, you got a way I can contact you, I know thier Emperor is a nameless dark Lord that has been alive almost as long as I have, coruscaunt is thier capital,

Vyrassu awaited a reply

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

"I have come a long way, Vyrassu. I don't make it a habit of traveling to Korriban, unless it was for a good reason. You called me here to give me information and now you say you don't have it? I am a patient woman, but even Jedi run out of patience."

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu looks at her with an intrigued look.

it would not be smart to loose your cool, I know you wanted information but not that much information. Besides my spies already told me you know most of the questions you asked anyways. So let me ask you.. How much do you really know about the One Sith and do not lie to me.

Darth Vyrassu now growing impatient himself, Vyrassu knew that [member=Ella nova] knew half of what she was asking him and he wanted to know exactly how much she knew before he told her everything he knew.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

"I have it in my ability to make you a top priority target by the Jedi Order. By my very being here should tell you that the Jedi are becoming very serious about a response to the Sith's incursions, regardless of their affiliation. So here is what I propose."

"If you do not want the Jedi to target you and bring you down, then we are going to need some answers. The questions to those answers is when men like Vornskr are going to pay for their crimes against the Republic and the dozen of worlds that he has affected, alongside the other Sith Lords that work with him. People like you, Vyrassu."

"You set up this meeting, so that you could get the Jedi off your backs. I don't know why and quite frankly I don't care. The One Sith are the targets here. The Sith Lords that are threatening the existence of the Republic as we speak. So you are going to need to make yourself useful. Prove to us that you can help us bring down the One Sith. Ever heard of the saying, you scratch my back and I scratch yours? Exactly."

"If this is going to work, then it needs to begin big. You are going to set up Vornskr for a fall, Vyrassu. You need to work out a way to get him to a location, where we will take him into custody. I'm sure that you don't want Vornskr to know that there are Jedi waiting to eliminate him, as well as the other One Sith, so you'll probably want to make it look like you don't know what happened to Vornskr and so on."

"We are going to give you three ways, Vyrassu. You have seventy hours to give us something useful. Or we will come down hard on you like a ton of bricks."

Ella turned to leave. Before she did, as an afterthought, she said. "For an organization that teaches others to betray one another, the Sith don't take kindly to traitors."

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

The Jedi Knight turned and left the area, making the kilometer trek back to the Sochi Ru. She was troubled by the offer she had made the Sith Lord. But it had allowed her to leave without losing her life and the possibility of capturing a dangerous Dark Lord of the Sith, that had eluded the Jedi Order since the 830s. Men like Vornskr had to be brought to justice. But what was the cost going to be to make that happen?

Climbing into her fighter, Ella closed the cockpit and settled herself in the seat.

Moan.

"Yeah, Arsix. We can leave now. Do you mind flying for me?"

Wabapadio!

Arsix exclaimed glee, as the Sochi Ru's engines started. As her astromech took over, flying the fighter for her, Ella settled into a deep meditation. Perhaps it was the world she found herself on, so rich in the dark side. But as the fighter took off, she was met by her visions once more. Clearer and more powerful. A lurking presence, that sought the destruction of the Jedi, no matter what the cost. Somehow, the Force had told her that it would be men like Vornskr, who would be responsible for the Jedi's destruction.

If it meant sacrificing her own tenants to achieve good, then Ella would do what was necessary to bring the One Sith to justice. If deals had to be made with the likes of Vyrassu, then so be it. Entering hyperspace, the Sochi Ru carried Ella Nova and Arsix away from Korriban. She had found Vyrassu. Now he would have to deliver.

Or he would be first Sith Lord to meet her blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom