Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A month in- how am I doing?

Cato Felix

C
I haven't seen your posts, but you appear to be very active, and you're asking for feedback which is good, so I'd say you're doing well!

I think you're doing pretty well. You've adapted quickly to some of the structures that play-by-post roleplaying sites use, and are pretty active in the community aspect of it on Discord. I really like your rationale you add to your prose, telling us why your characters are doing something. I don't think your posts are too short or too long, either.

If I had some critique, it'd just be two things. First would be to slow down a little with character ideas and develop a few at a time, so you avoid burning yourself out by too many RPs or writing characters that are too shallow to impart meaningful stories to. And the second would be to find what pushes you out of your comfort zone and dip your toe into it once in a while, so you can develop yourself as a writer.

I think you're doing pretty well. You've adapted quickly to some of the structures that play-by-post roleplaying sites use, and are pretty active in the community aspect of it on Discord. I really like your rationale you add to your prose, telling us why your characters are doing something. I don't think your posts are too short or too long, either.

If I had some critique, it'd just be two things. First would be to slow down a little with character ideas and develop a few at a time, so you avoid burning yourself out by too many RPs or writing characters that are too shallow to impart meaningful stories to. And the second would be to find what pushes you out of your comfort zone and dip your toe into it once in a while, so you can develop yourself as a writer.

I thank you for the feedback- it is most appreciated!I’m glad you think my posts the acceptable length because I was worried about that bit.

Hehe, I would agree on the character thingie. I’ve got a LOT of OC’s bubbling around in my head but I’ve cut my actual usage of my sub-characters to three because it was getting a bit hectic.

And stepping out of my comfort zone- hmmmm. That’s a very evil and wise thing to say. So true, yet very evil. Nonetheless, I shall give it a shot.

Thank you very much again for the feedback, it is very much appreciated!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom