Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Mission on which we all must go(OOC)

This'll be my first time posting in the Academy, so I'm still getting used to this place. I see that this is the OOC section, however, and I'm sure that this will be the best place to post this.

So, I'm taking [member="Jake Cabur Tor"], my apprentice, on a mission to Ilum to search for lightsaber crystals. This is obviously a mission that all apprentices must take part in if they are expected to ever wield a lightsaber, the calling card of a Jedi. I am posting this in order to offer any and all who are interested to attend. The offer is extended to students AND masters, obviously.

Just let us know, because I'll be getting a thread up on this later tonight.

Well, the point of the mission is the experience for the apprentice, so you're welcome to come with to collect crystals if you like for whatever uses you might have, but in the future I'd suggest bringing an apprentice with you. It's more for them than it is for the Master, I'm sure you're aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom