Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Mission on Anoat (TRD only)

Anoat was a contaminated planet situated in the Anoat arrangement of the Outer Rim Territories.

The Dragon’s Flame had just arrived in Anoat space. Mike V’Trechen thought that there needs to be another Dragon Works factory. All Dragon Works factories are in a The Red Dragons base. Mike knew that it would be a good idea to have a base on a polluted planet that not a whole lot of people would be on.

Mike was wearing his business suit when they had arrived. He went into the big meeting room. He had asked that all of his faction members, who were able to make it, came with him. He grabbed a chair and sat down waiting for people to show up, so they can discuss a plan.

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth was the first to arrive to the meeting room to discuss with Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen the plan for the base he wanted to build. Laziryth walked in grabbing a chair and joining his master awaiting further arrivals. Laziryth had thought about many options from droid production to a council planet for discussing politics. These things however where not for him to decide.

Mike saw that his apprentice was there. Mike was very happy. He decided to start early. At least one person was there, that was ok. It was not the turn out that Mike wanted.

“Hello,” said Mike. “How are you, my apprentice? I am so happy that we are all here. I wished that another person was here, but we should talk about the plans. We need to explore Anoat. Anoat is a junk pile planet. We are going to find a place to install a base there. This base function is just to be a Dragon Works factory. Yes, there will be a diplomatic councilperson there, but the council office will still be on Bespin. Any questions?”

Laziryth Laziryth

Salis was fairly quick to arrive. She, as she often did, was wearing her armor, though with the helmet and mask removed. And outside of this she wore red robes. Zepher was behind her, armed with a MK_II_Paladin_blaster_rifle as usual. While she herself had chosen to only carry her Lightsaber as a weapon, aside from two Stun Pearls, one on each ear. Otherwise, her weapons were elsewhere though she still had her wrist communicator.

She strode into the room, hands clasped behind her back as she did so, smiling. Giving a simple nod towards Laziryth Laziryth before taking a step beside Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen , placing an arm around his side, "What's up?" she said simply.

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth noticed Salis Salis had entered and would stand up from his chair and courteously bow to her as a sign of respect. Laziryth then would seat himself again remaining silent not wanting to speak out of line. Laziryth would then turn his attention towards Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen and await his orders.

Mike saw that his wife was there. He was excited, but he had not expected that there would be two members from The Big Three to show up in this endeavor.

“Hey,” said Mike. “Wassup, Salis? We were just about to land onto Anoat and just try to find a good place to set up a factory for The Dragon Works.”

Mike turned his head to Laziryth. He knew that the ships should be ready to go. Mike thought that Laz could do it.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “Go prepare our ships to leave the Flame. I thought that this would be a good easy task for you, Laz.”

Laziryth Laziryth Salis Salis

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth nodded and marched out of the bridge. He continued down the corridors finally reaching the hanger.

Laziryth instructed all of the ship crews to prepare for decent down to the planet below while also preparing the construction teams. Laziryth was a good leader he thrived in mass movements more then solo leadership so this was his element. As he watched the ships begin to take off he also prepared his ship.

Salis Salis Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

Mike looked at Salis, lovingly. He felt that something was going on, but he did not know what. Mike decided to ask his wife what is happening.

“Salis,” said Mike. “I feel like there has been a disturbance in the force. Is there something that you have not told me? I am always here for you.”

Salis Salis Laziryth Laziryth

Salis clicked her tongue as Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen mentioned the plan, and simply listened as he spoke to Laziryth Laziryth on what he was required to do. And the apprentice would be off swiftly to preform his duties, the woman simply glanced at him as he left. Mike however chose to speak, asking about what she might not have told him. "Not told you yet." she said as if correcting him, stepping back.

She pursed her lips for a moment grinning mischievously, then chuckling to herself, "Focus Mike. How many people are in this room. And where are they."

Mike looked at Salis. If this was what Mike thought it was, the world exploded his mind. He did not know if his presumptions are correct.

“Do not tell me,” said Mike. “There are only you and me here. I am guessing that we have twins. If that is true, I am going to be so shocked and happy right now. No words could describe it.”

Mike looked at Salis with shocking eyes. He did not know about this great news. He decided that it was best for him to think about all these events.

“We need to land onto the planet,” said Mike. “Everyone is waiting. I will meet you down there, Salis. I love you.”

With that, Mike left the room and went to his Ship. His ship was a model of the Scimitar. He requested clearance from the control tower and then left to the planet.

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth now on the surface of the desolate junk planet overseeing the landing crews and the construction teams clearing out land. He wondered to himself of strategic goals for this planet and if the junk that covered it could be used to aid in production. Laziryth himself had taken a liking to the planet. Maybe it was because of the metal junk that covered it reminded him of himself. The self proclaimed Lord of Machines enjoyed being on this planet more then anyone else realized. He wondered how much longer his master would be as he continued to instruct the crews surrounding the area.
Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen Salis Salis

Last edited:
Mike landed his ship onto the planet. He got out and saw that the building construction was already hard at work. Mike went over to his apprentice to check on how things were going.

“Laziryth,” said Mike. “How is the construction crew going on? Is everything ok? I hope that it is, or I would not be pleased.”

Laziryth Laziryth Salis Salis

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
"Construction is ahead of schedule for now..as long as the weather stays tolerable." Laziryth replied. Laziryth then would signal a guard detachment to his position.

"Guard our ships. " Laziryth instructs the group of TX droids as Laziryth begins to walk hoping Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen would follow.

Salis Salis

Mike walked with Laziryth. He was happy that everything was going smoothly. Mike hoped that it would continue. He knew that something was upsetting his apprentice, so Mike wanted to ask what was going on.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “Is something troubling you? I know that you did not really want to build here, because of the poison gas.”

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
"The gases are no matter to me. " Laziryth said continuing down the hill to the construction site.
" The only worry I have here are pirates and greedy junkers. " Laziryth adds.

Laziryth knew not to underestimate the danger of the individuals he spoke of and this worried him about the safety of future endeavours on Anonat.

"Other then those minor concerns I am thriving my Lord. " Laziryth finalizes.

"How are you my Lord? " Laziryth questions finally reaching the ground level of construction.

Mike looked at his apprentice with cheerful eyes. This is a good day. He just hopes to have the construction done before nightfall. Mike agrees with his apprentice. This would not be a great place to do things, but it was only a factory. It was not like a military outpost or anything.

“Apprentice,” said Mike. “I am doing ok. I am just happy to be here. Bespin is ok, but it makes me sick after a while. It is called politics. I am not a political man. I do politics, because the faction should not be a dictatorship. This should be a democracy. I agree with your statement about this planet. Therefore we are just going to install a factory. I am not going to install a military outpost here. I do not want everyone to suffer.”

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
Laziryth was listening to his master intently finally getting a personal insight into his master's feelings.

" You are a good man Mike..While we may not be Jedi nor Sith we have our own idealistic attitudes." Laziryth spoke.

Laziryth continued to oversee the construction..his hooded robe blew in the wind as it gusted.

"I sense a storm is coming..acid rain cant be good for our droids..they need to be swift." Laziryth informed.

Laziryth began to pace the grounds around him examining the droids and there progress.

Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen Salis Salis

Laziryth

Lord of Machines
"With the facility finally complete we need to secure it with the best security we can offer... We can't afford to lose any disruptions if we are going to compete. " Laziryth announced hoping his master thought the same.

"I'm going back to Bespin to train.. Unless I am needed further master. " Laziryth said politely bowing his head.

Laziryth awaited his response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom