Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA A Minor Return

Old School Sci-Fi/Fantasy Fan and EU Devotee!
The eccentric old-school nerd with his gaggle of Amarans and one fat Drovian and a good Neimoidian armor smith-turned-politician, among many other varied OCs, has returned.

Not sure how active I’ll be - I’ll be starting slowly when I can, but I’ll be lurking on and off for sure. Provided my physical health doesn’t fail me, in which case it will have been nice to be among you all for the time that we’ve had together - but that’s another story for another time!

More updates to come as I get to them.

I hope you all have been keeping well during my long absence.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom