Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Midsummer Night's Party (Invite Only)

Kashiki

Downrange Deadshot
After leaving to the dance floor, Aruna had begun dancing with Hessai. Her steps were fluid, her hips swaying as her arms lay on his shoulders. Staring into his eyes, she smiled warmly. "It's been a while since we danced."

Looking down to the male's suit for a moment, pondering her thoughts, she spoke. "[member="The Cartographer"] is more popular than I thought," to be honest, Aruna had not expected anything less from their host. A man that powerful always had pull with the general populace; the invited guests crowded the beacon of a man, and she could not find fault in that in the least. "Perhaps I should have been a little more social back there."

[member="Hessai Venscythe"]

"It is better for the initial we wait and see both reaction and response. While he certainly seems more liberal then some, if we stepped on his toes, we do not have any personal weight to the table. finding out however the things we have so far, it does help with conversations later." They had been dancing close enough but on the floor, his limbs moving to balance and swing to Aruna's own flexible strides and curving of leg-both were professionals and it showed at least to what moves they could pull off together under the melody. "Though the group before him seem to be all one unit-if I hadn't hear the word "slicer" more then once through the din I'd be half curious to do a search. At this distance however," he shrugged and then spun Aruna around before pulling her in close.

[member='Aruna']
[member='The Cartographer']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom