Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Midnight Visitor

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Tag: Mig Gred Mig Gred
Omen staggered up to the door of the Gred's home on Tanaab in his full battle armor, thoroughly sloshed and with leaps of confidence to face off in a war of words with Mig Greg. He didn't have that same confidence when he landed hours ago but after more than a couple of mason jars of his own brew later, he was ready to face the world even if it was in the middle of the night. The ARC gripped the front railing to steady himself before advancing at the front door. Knocking wouldn't do, would it? No, he needed to get his information to Mig immediately lest the COMPNOR assassins in the bushes get him with toxic blow darts before he could deliver his information in person. Now how did Master Vanagor do it again on Sarko IV? Oh right... The Trooper closed his eyes, took a deep breath and with a motion of his hands and the focusing on his drunk mind, he ripped the door open using a force pull that he had learned recently, making the whole house shake and know his presence. He then waddled inside the Gred clan estate, yelling. "miG GrED! I... I gOt claSSiFied iNfoRMatiON for a mIg gREd! cOme to me before COmPNor asSanAties Me sO I cAn gIvE iT tO You!"

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig groaned a little as he heard the yelling. Osik who let the Varactyl pups into the cellars? Wait.... He knew that voice. Mig looked at Tamar Gred Tamar Gred , glad to see she was still sleeping as he left bed and walked down to see who was rambling on his new porch. He walked down, hearing Illy and Souma before peaking in.

"Just sleep you two. I've got it." He would then finally reach the door, and was not too surprised to see a trooper slurring like a rich Hutt. He sighed, recognizing who it was, and just facepalmed a little as he listened to the rambling. "Omen.... It's midnight... we're in Silver Jetii space... and I can smell how out of it you are from here." He would then just shake his head and lead the man to the couch. He then eyed him.

"Sleep. We'll talk about this tomorrow. If it's important you'll remember it, and try not to scare my aliit." And with that Mig would start to leave. He had some explaining to do for sure.

Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Sergeant Omen

The Clone's eyes lit up when he saw Mig walk down the stairs and a big drunken grin lit up his face. He drunkenly stumbled forward, narrowingly avoiding pictures off the walls before he reached the alor, gripping his shoulders and making the man like a rag doll. "MIG! ME aNd.... LoRi... and that... that... ALor of iNDustry... guy... WE... WE aRe gOinG tO rEtaKe MaNdaLore! We arE goInG To HAvE A BiG MEeting... aNd get eVeryone tOgETHER and we aRe gonna... KiBNAP thE empeOr! WOn't tHat bE Fun?! COmE On! WE nEeD tO telL tHat JHIra pErSon!

He tried to drag Mig to the door but in his state, he only fell flat on his face onto the couch that Mig lead him too. "FInE... I... I SEe hOW It is... I'll gO to SlEep but ONLY bEcAuse I waNNa... I'M goNna MaKe A PiLLOw FoRT SO tHE DiRTY IMps cAn'T gEt mE!" The drunken clone pulled out two couch cushions and set up a little tent on the floor. He then crawled inside and curled up, finally resting his weary eyes. "GOod NIgHT..." And with that the clone feel asleep, hoping not to have any nightmares.

Mig sighed a little, looking at Omen. This was going to be an interesting discussion tomorrow, especially if the clone forgot he even came. With that Mig would slide back upstairs, seeing Leddie about to ask him a question.

"It's a guest. Go back to sleep." He'd then walk into he and Tamar's room, waking her up for a second to tell her what had happened, before just asking her to sleep for tonight. He knew why Omen was here now at least. Mandalore....

The next morning Mig would wake up, yawning and walking downstairs to make some caff and hopefully pry some answers out of Omen, assuming he was even talking sense last night. He wasn't sure what to tell the ARC if he was serious though. Either way, it would be interesting.

Outside, in an open air garage space, Vaux hoped no one would hear her as she quietly sang and worked on the Tal'galaar. No one came around this early, so she could sneak it in without anyone hearing.

Sergeant Omen

They had surrounded him from all sides in his little forest and captured him to be put be to death for his crime of existing. He was trapped in stocks as the Jedi jeered him as they prepared to cut him down for good. "KILL THE CLONE! KILL THE CLONE! KILL THE CLONE!" The grandmaster stepped up to the plate, her lightsaber ready to cut his head off, spitting her words out like even talking to him was a dishonor. "Any last words Clone?" He only just turned his head before saying the words "Kill me..." That was when the lightsaber blade came down and Omen shot straight up, awake from his nightmare at last.

The Clone looked around his surroundings first in curiosity, then in horror. This... This wasn't his ship... This was... What had he done.... Oh my, the spirits of his brothers give him mercy because he knew Mig might not. He was definitely going to have to apologize and pay for any repairs, it was the least he could do. Omen carefully got up from his place on the floor and put the couch cushions back, trying to be silent as not to wake anyone up. That is when he heard the voice coming from the garage. It was too high to be Migs. Maybe... Well, now was as good of a time as any to be laughed at with no one around. He might as well ask her now if it was her and not some random maintenance staff member but he knew Vaux would never let anybody work on her ships but her, it just wasn't her style. Not doing the hard work yourself was not Mandalorian. As Omen quietly sneaked out the back door and entered the woods around the property with another crazy scheme, this time to win someone's heart.

As soon as he reached the grasslands, the Trooper hide in the tall sharp grass he could despite his massive headache from his hangover. No mortal concern could stop him from winning his love. As soon he had settled down, he produced his bes'bev and started to mimic her song like a native bird would, holding his hand over and then away the sharp end of his flute to make it more passable from one trying to produce a mating call. Maybe she would find this interesting at least.

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Last edited:
Vaux would soon stop, noticing the “call.” What was..... Was it... a bird mimicking her? No.... No birds around here did that right? Unless Taozi’s nature park lost a Jabba Bird or something. She looked around, who in the world was doing that? She would slowly walk back just a little and attempted to just go back to work, but she couldn’t help but find out who in the world did that.

Mig meanwhile looked for Omen, sighing a little. “Guess it was nothing. Wonder why he got that drunk last night?” He’d clean some after getting some morning brew, he just hoped the clone wouldn’t get into trouble.

Sergeant Omen

Omen saw her look out onto the plains with curiosity before going back to her work, leading him into a chuckle. Well, he guessed he was going to have to be more direct. He quietly sneaked into the garage with his helmet off and repeated her song on his flute before smiling at her. "Ions needing repair? And sorry if I scared you Vaux, I just need to talk to your brother about Covenant business, and well... I needed to talk to you about something first..." Hopefully, his stutter didn't give the topic away but if it did, well at least he would get his answer of her probably laughing at his face.

Vaux was in the exhaust system of the engine when she heard the music again and quickly went to get up, hitting her head in the process. She looked and was surprised to seem Omen there. She looked at him, not sure what to say until she realized something.

“Wait.... You h-heard me.... Osik.....” She looked a bit awkward as it hit her that someone heard her singing. She then realized what Omen stuttered out. He needed to talk to her first? The pilot blinked a little, putting the hydrospanner down before looking at Omen.

“Well, what is it?”

Sergeant Omen

Omen smiled softly and was about to say what he wanted to until he saw the big gash on her head. "A nice big one..." The trooper quickly got a case with a medicine symbol on it, breaking it open and getting the medical tape out before startiing to wrap her head wound. "I'm sorry, I should have known this would happen if I surprised you... You sing really beautifully by the way. Probably could get a studio to sign you and no I'm not just saying that." Once the head dressing was complete the ARC stepped back with a light blush on his cheeks before going into what he wanted to say in the first place. "I liked talking to you on Mandalore. You don't hold grudges or throw insults in my face when I make mistakes. So I was wondering if you maybe wanted to do something with me one on one starting as friends. Maybe sailing on Kashyyyk or even that new greenhouse building that just opened up on the planet. After that... well we will see where we go. What do you think?"
Mig Gred Mig Gred

Last edited:
Vaux was a bit surprised at what Omen had to say as he checked the gash on her head. The silver eyed pilot would look at him, not sure what to say when he said she could sing. Her eyes went down, sighing a little.

“Th-thank you..., but I’m not sure I could be a singer anytime soon.” She then heard Omen’s offer. Do something together as friends an.. see where it goes. She couldn’t help but give a light hearted chuckle, looking at Omen as he finished up checking her head.

“Well, I think Mig wouldn’t mind me doing something that isn’t working or fighting for a change.”

Sergeant Omen

Omen's bright smile met Vaux's sigh full force, hoping to drive her sadness back into the Neither where it belonged. "That's the self-doubt talking and you know it. You could headline any gig you wanted too."

Wait, was this happening right now? Did she actually say yes? It took a couple of moments for the gears to turn in his head to register that she actually said yes and it wasn't a dream or a prank. He had to unstun himself for the rest of the minute before he could actually put words together. "O... Okay... Ummm... I guess we check our schedules and see where we can fit each other in. Maybe the Greenhouse tomorrow? I have my pad at the spaceport paid off for the whole week so I have some time.

When the Clone finished wrapping the mando pilot's wound, his smile was almost across his whole face. Vaux had made him a very happy man. "Let's head inside so I can tell Mig we have a clan meeting in Elysium territory to attend and that he doesn't need to get a verp out since I didn't hit his sister in the head with a spammer tool"

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Last edited:
Vaux smiled a little at what Omen said, realizing she wasn't gonna win this argument. She then chuckled a bit at how surprised the clone was. It was nice to not be talking to people aboard a ship for a change, not telling people what they needed to get done, but just talking. She then checked her head a little, chuckling a bit as Omen said he needed to talk to Mig.

"Good luck. He's been to enough Mando meeting to know how they can go."

Sergeant Omen

Omen extend a hand and helped the woman he liked very much to her feet and lead her back towards the house."I already have Shuk, Jhira Mereel and Lori onboard. Now we just have to get the Enclave of Roon and Clan Tal onboard. Those are the two major power blocks we have to sway. Either way, we need to know how much political power we have available to us. Even if I have to tape them together and leave them in a room while they bicker till they stop, however many millennia will be..."

He knew the task was going to be extremely difficult if not impossible but they needed to try... He needed to try... Just like he needed to try to win her over with his next idea which he started to speak about with conviction. "I also want to start maybe... I guess the word is smuggling as many former TSE citizens as possible out from under the Imperial and AC hammer and anvil. I know my opinion isn't popular or wanted but most people are just normal citizens, not Maw insurgents wanting to blow up the entire galaxy. Killing the average citizen on mass by hanging or whatever goes for the Imp version of a trial nowadays or putting a turbolaser to someone's head to change their religion. It isn't right... We can talk about they deserve all they want but at the end of the day, they were just bystanders who if they stepped out of line, would be executed just like they are by the millions now. If I can just make a little difference... Maybe I'll be able to sleep soundly at night..."

He turned his head to her as they walked up to the backdoor with a little tease of a smile and a twinkle in his eye. "That is what I would say if I was actually going to do such a thing but it would get me in such hot water it just isn't worth it to care about those downtrodden fools who support evil. That is the company line after all and I would rather not cross it." The Clone gently opened the swinging porch door for his companion, knowing he would choose to do the right thing, no matter what anyone else said.
Mig Gred Mig Gred

Vaux smile a bit as she listened to Omen, and then heard his initial arguments he’d give Mig before hearing him backtrack. She just shook his her head, eyeing the clone.

“You ever wonder my Mig chose here and not, say, the Crusaders? I mean, other than clan Tal being here too.”

Sergeant Omen

Omen just shrugged at her questions before getting some caf for her. "Because it's an undeveloped planet that Mig could make into his own. Plus the SJC is the longest surviving government out there and Mig wants to survive alongside it. Makes complete sense really." He added a little sugar and creamer into the mix before handing it to her. "Plus you get to do a little good here and there which is never a bad thing." He quietly got his own cup of ship fuel and offered his mug to clink "To new beginnings" Maybe those new beginnings would be together if Vaux could stand her.

Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

Vaux sighed a little.

"He's not a kill on sight kinda guy, you do realize that right? Sure, he chose here cause it was similar to Concord Dawn, and Clan Tal, but as much as I'm not a fan of the jetii, he seem confident they aren't just gonna DBZ a planet cause some Sith are on it." She'd take the cup, smiling a bit as the helped with the toast.

"New beginnings."

Sergeant Omen

Omen sipped his own caf as he gazed at the Mando pilot's rich brown eyes. He felt like they were zipping words past each other, with neither person really getting the point of the other. Time to be as direct as possible.

"I thought that was implied when I said he got to do some good or maybe I misunderstood your point as I so commonly do. Though people not wanting to blow up a planet isn't as rare in a community as you think. In fact, Mig could have followed Strill Securities and Shuklaar Kyrdol into working contracts for the CIS. Probably would have made a lot more money too. But he wanted to make his own community within a government he believes in, not mooch of someone else's idea. So here he is, managing the Enclave and trying to make the galaxy a better place alongside the jetti even when other Mandos such as yourself don't like them because he knows they are one of the best tools for keeping this galaxy relatively safe. It is also why I'm here despite so many troubles I've had with Jedi in the past."

He quickly glanced upstairs as he heard the sounds of Mig's wife and children getting up and ready for the day before finishing his statement.

"Hopefully the Jedi can pull through. Otherwise, we are all just would be Sith puppets and no one wants to be a Sith puppet."

He chuckled lightly as the Clone finished up his coffee.

"Just wait till the Sith take over and ban all privately owned fighter craft. You would kill them all off in seconds."

Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom