Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meeting of the Ages

Viera wondered why she agreed to meetings like this but here she was with her imperial knights, in some sorry excuse for a hovel. Waiting for this great new propoistion. She of course was skeptical but she learned that it wasn't worth ignoring even the crazies, as who knew when they had even a hint of truth. So here she sat, the doors guarded, and the host, nervous and waiting for the other party to arrive. Can't even be on time for their own meeting she thought.

Darren Onyx

D
In walked the tall and slim Onyx with his new apprentice. He wore his normal dark blue armor but without his helmet. He didn't want to meet someone without them seeing the real him. His shoulder length blonde hair was blown back and his scars were showing. His blue eyes were memorizing another reason to loose the helmet during a faction meeting. He walked over and sat across from the young women. "Hello Viera, I'm not sure you recognize me but I am Onyx. We met before in the past." Onyx motioned towards his apprentice. "This is my apprentice Zalen. We have a proposition that may help you and us. But first I have two questions. What do you know of the New Rebel Alliance and how much do you know of the emperor of the sith?"

Zalen entered the room following Onyx. He sat down opposite of the Grand Moff and listened as Onyx took the initiative. Zalen cut in briefly, "I care not for the Rebel Alliance at the moment, we need to set our priorities straight. With that being said, what do you know of the Galactic Empire of old? Your Imperial Remnant is a resurgence of its ideals no? If you want to return the Galactic Empire to its former glory, then we can help you. At the moment you do not have all the necessary pieces to complete such a task. That is where we come in."

Viera listened to their ideas, the True Galactic Empire, she was missing pieces. " So what are these pieces I am missing? " She said honestly curious to what on earth they could have in mind... Perhaps they wanted to join the Imperial knights. Viera, found it amusing that these two were rather dedicated to their reasoning whatever it was.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx smiled. "There was once a time when the Empire ruled the galaxy. This was thanks to the Rule of Two. This, as you may already know, is enforced by the emperor and the apprentice. When the master becomes old and weak, the apprentice takes over. This ensures that only the strongest stay in command. The Empire today is weak and it will fall. Unless we return it to the fundamentals that made it the super power it is. I need your army. I want to be the general and lead your men. You will be the political power. I'm sure we can reach some agreement that results in me taking command."

"I see, and what will you do about that fact that we already have an emperor? " she was all for pawns, and these would be far easier to control than the current emperor. she just had to reel them in. She already knew who owned the military her, and her general. She just had to keep those on top thinking they ruled... of course perhaps these men were different perhaps she could actually let them lead it. She would have to see, Viera left nothing to chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom