Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meeting of Providence

The QueensGuard drifted through into foreign territories, the battlecruiser followed by it's counterpart, the Commenori Receiver of which carried a number of smaller craft catered for the pairs defenses within space. These vessels were Commenori, new to the world and now her two governed neighbors of which [member="Lady Kay"] and now her husband Veiere Arenais resided over. This was to be the second test for the two floating giants, a long range flight to better test their extended duration away from the safety of the Gyndine Shipyards.

Vikras Ansion approached from behind him, Veiere standing at the head of the bridge watching as the stars slowly passed them and the blanket of darkness surrounded all. "Systems are all in the green, my king" Vikras announced with an edge of less than subtle amusement as he spoke not to his superior but his friend, the former Jedi turning to smirk back at the older male with nothing but warmth in his gaze, "I'm glad you agreed to return to us, Vikras" he complimented the Admirals decision to join them, having been wary about whether or not Vikras would see reason to return to the service of his homeworld when things had been so up and down only a year beforehand.

"Commenor will always remain my home, Veiere" Vikras dipped his head in acknowledgement of the statement though it too held a hint of apology, to which the Admiral needed not speak for Veiere to know his friend remained remorseful over how long it had taken them between their last service over Ession together; "And as you once told me, resignation never led anyone to success...". It was a bland comment and one that did nothing to state the obvious yet at the time Veiere had spoken those words, Vikras had been walking away from possibly serving Commenor, during which their Queen still held a great deal of darkness surrounding her and affecting her decisions.

"Well..." Veiere paused a moment, nodding in his passive agreement and turning back to glance out through the primary viewing platform from the bridge, "Commenor still needs you and I need those I can trust too; it's good to share the station with you once more old friend".

[member="Isley Verd"] | [member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay found it easy to get herself lost on such large vessels. Sometimes that was a good thing, as learning how to map it in her mind and finding her way on her own was a good way to pass the time during long flights. But not today. In truth, she didn't know what the day would bring. [member="Veiere Arenais"] asked her to join him, yet he didn't quite give her anymore information than that. At least from what she could tell, there wasn't any trouble that he was trying to get her to avoid. Perhaps her encounter with Brennan and then with Connor, caused him to want to keep her near.

One of the officers led her to the bridge where Veiere and Admiral Vikras stood. She didn't want to interrupt, didn't want to be announced of her arrival, her finger drawn up to her lips to quieten the crew that saw her enter. Instead she just listened to the two speak.

It wasn't until Veiere was looking out at the viewing platform that she approached and stood beside him. "She's a lovely vessel with a fine crew, my dear. It'll take me some time to know my way around. I'm too used to the Free Lady."

[member="Darth Metus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom