Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meeting of Minds

Supreme Moff Viera Kisep waited, annoyed that he actually had her wait to have an audience with him. She tapped her foot as she awaited to see the Emperor, She had much to brief him on, and of course she wanted to include him in things, It was her job... to consult him after all. She was glad that the Imperial knights had been formed, they were very useful as body guards. Of course, she needed to form a more her controlled group to trust her safety to. She just needed to form such a group. That was the problem she had been faceed with, most if not all of the Imperial Knights were loyal only to the Emperor, which meant for the time being she trusted her saftey to him. She wanted to change that, she didn't like leaving things like that, as her troopers were nothing compared to a trained knight, she needed to find some sort of replacement.

She then smiled as she disregarded the guards as what were they going to do? arrest her? She then thought back on it and waited, still with a smile as she wondered what the guards would of done had she walked in on the emperor anyways. Viera was tired of the wait and growing inpatient. Where was he.

Magnus Rasmussen

M
Suddenly, the Emperor flanked by two Imperial Knight Praetorian Guards entered the chamber, his armored boots making deep thumps on the marble floor as he entered the room. Which was in contrast to the soundless movement the knights made as they entered with him, or perhaps it was drowned out by the heavy greaves. Magnus regarded the Supreme Moff with a polite bow and a militaristic salute before proceeding, "Sorry to make you wait, Supreme Moff, but I had important matters to attend to which could not afford any distractions. I am here now, however; and I am ready for your debriefing. You may proceed." He said in an elegant tone of voice, to which he quickly dismissed his guards, who walked over to the far walls and waited, weapons at the ready as was per Bastion customs, and just simply waited.

She made the proper gestures, and smiled. " Of course, As you know, pirates have been a threat, and we are reaching out to all the other factions, for trade. " she let that stew for a moment. " I was curious on what your view was on who we should ally with, we have proposals from both the Republic and the Sith to ally with them, I am just curious which one we should take if we take an offer at all. "
She wondered what his thoughts were, this was an important decision for their faction and she knew she couldn't make it with out talking to the emperor. Though that meant that she had to put talks on hold.
" Also we have to figure out how we plan on building our forces, and if we do it internally or begin to hire out some things as well."

Magnus Rasmussen

M
Magnus nodded, "The Republic seems like a good ally in our struggles, but I do not view the Sith Empire as being as friendly." He paced back and forth for a few second, "And what of these pirates you told me about? How much of a threat to they pose to us, Supreme Moff?"

"They keep raiding our factions and peoples goods, to the point that I can't build a damn ship without waiting 1 year for all the parts to be in one place. Its a bad problem. What supplies do make it through have been defended by us. It is not a pretty I thought we plan a strike on their base.. steal everything. Use the stuff our selves. "
Vieara hadn't ever talked to the emperor this much before.
" The sith claim they have hacked the Republics intellegence and know they plan to invade us eventually.. now I can guarantee the Sith will eventually but if this is true... well we need to reconsider things I think we should for know of course be neutral as can be, no need to fight the other factions when we have our own problems."

Magnus Rasmussen

M
"I agree, we should consider all of our options before moving forward. We must think for the good of our people and our soldiers, and base our decision on what would benefit us the most. So for now, listen to both sides of the story, and in a fortnight we shall make our decision." He said as he turned away in thought, rubbing his clean chin absent-mindedly as the contemplated things over before turning back to the Supreme Moff. "First of all, we must eradicate this pirate menace, and plunder their supplies for ourselves. Leave none alive, we'll teach them the folly of tampering in the Remnant's affairs. Bring down the wrath of the Rasmussen Dynasty upon their heads, and together we shall protect our interests and our people." He moved to clasp the Supreme Moff's shoulders, giving them a reassuring squeeze as he did. "I know that you will do this for us, Viera. You show great promise and are a great leader of our people."

" Thank you, I am glad we agree on our courses of action, I tire of seeing the galaxy being a playground for the Republic and the Sith, the sooner we can build our strength the sooner we can protect even more worlds, as I fear that if the republic and sith had their way.. only their worlds would survive and even then they would destroy each other. I hear reports that the Sith have engaged the Mandolorians. We could offer our aid and provide supplies... and protection to refugees. I feel a well placed crate of medical supplies is a great way to make friends, and if we are discrete enough perhaps they will never know it was us that helped their foes. " Viera smiled and looked to Magnus, " I find it hard to believe that months ago were nothing but a mess of splintered factions. "

Magnus Rasmussen

M
"Stranger things have happened, and I agree, we should offer a sanctuary to the Mandalorians. Send a message to them and tell them if they fall, Emperor Magnus Rasmussen generously offers safety and sanctuary for their civilians, the elderly, and the sickly. Everyone. Tell them that for me, Viera."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom