Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Meal with a Beautiful Person

Matreya

Zaiden sat irritated behind the controls of a random skiff. He was being opposed by his second in command, Pex, whom said he was making an error and without his permission changed the others orders. He wanted to punish the young man, but decided against it. That could cause an uproar, his staff would no longer trust him the same.

But despite his mood, Zaiden was ready otherwise for his appointment with Haven, the young woman whom had taken his leg. She was to meet him at a rather nice restaurant, and they would talk. His idea to make a bad relationship alright.

Clad in a black silk suit (like his avatar), with a certain swagger behind the eyes, he actually looked rather dashing. But, he had ignored his facial hair as always, and thus looked utterly rogue and brutish. Few women found the rugged look appealing, but for Zaiden it didn't matter. Women could see through the unkempt appearance, to the dashing and charming man beneath.

Landing like a professional, Zaiden climbed from his ride and headed into the shop. Without needing to announce himself, the head waiter instantly picked up his order book and led the way to his table.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven was the gorgeous "human-lloking" Diathim she had always been, nobody knew she had been living for centuries since they all think she has been alive for only 26 years, in truth it has been about 4,000 since she was born and with that she felt more confident that ever... she had never aged after turning truly 26 and so therefor she has kept her beauty and youth and had been able to keep her figure, funny how it is since she is only half-diathim but eevrybody thinks of her as just a normal human woman.

As she exits her freighter she wore a black shimmersilke and armorweave mesh-fabric dress and wore her hair kept up (exactly like the avatar) with make up and brought a small handbag with her, she wore black and pink high heels and wore sweet perfume that accented her already sweet smell of her form, she was by far one of the more stunningly gorgeous diathim running around the galaxy and from this knowledge she was always sought for marriage and settling down, yet before now she could never do it...besides if anybody knew she was immortal how would they react?

As she got into a cab she ordered it to a restaurant and moments later it had arrived and she had paid and got out, the cab driver was rather rude and sped off and she walked away and into the restaurant, when the waitress asked her which table she requested the one with a tall, dark and handosme male and the waitress showed her to @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] explaining he is the only one here, she smirked at him and told her this would be fine and held out her hand for a proper and formal greeting Pleasure to see ya again Zaden she admitted.

Matreya

Zaiden took the small woman's hand, and placed a gentle carress of a kiss against her knuckles, "Haven, how are you? And yes, it is a pleasure, as always."He said, then slowly pulled and held out her chair for her. Upon her seating, he gently pushed her in and returns to his own space. Holding his hand up as a pause, for the waiter was heading their way, Zaiden continued, "I invited you here so we may get to know one another on a better basis. The Fringe, though I call them my people, they are not the best people nor places for a mutual meeting." He added a shrug at the end to add a little emphasis.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She caught onto his meaning from when he said it and put emphasis on the words, she even, for some reason, allowed him to kiss her knuckle and push her chair in but what she wasn't expecting was what came next... he blatantly informed her of the fact the fringe was not the best way to get to know somebody and so as she sat and listened she held a gorgeous smirk on her face and responded in kind It is interesting you say this since the fringe is mostly a militant government that hires out to some of the more dangerous in the galaxy but I thank you for taking the time to meet here she put special emphasis on the word here so he could get her meaning since here was not within fringe space.

As they sat she couldn't shake the image of herself severing his foot and then fact he finished the chop job and the fact she helped him some with the preserving of the rest of his leg, it was such an amazing thing she had done and so Haven wanted to continue on that path in life.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

Zaiden sensed the slight shift in her, her emotions turned sour for a moment, and she seemed to think about their duel. So, with his best smile he spoke, "That was my fault, not yours. You did everything in your power to fix the wrongs as well, more so than any other would do." Deciding to change the subject, Zaiden grinned, "Yeah I know this is a bit rude, but how old are you? Your certainly older than most. Do not take this as an insult, as clearly not many can match your beauty despite age."

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She regarded him with a thoughtful expression and then gave him a glare as she thought over her response and then spoke to him with a more reserved attitude, not rude... but also not entirely accurate 26, and thank you for the compliment she said and then remembered her purse was still in her hand so she set it on the ground beside her to not look like a fool and then looked around at the lavish and elegant restaurant This place is wonderful, do you come here often? she asked in kind.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

"26.." Zaiden murmured, resting his chin against his hands which clasped before him. He clearly didn't believe that, that would put him only slightly older than the woman. No, she was older than that. He had been around multiple ancients now, and they all held very strange Force Signatures. Similar to the woman's. But he would not push it, "I own it." Zaiden said with a shrug, not even realizing that such a statement should mean more, considering the immense size of the establishment and it's grandeur. "One among fifteen five star restaurants. With income provided by my company, James armor co, I have invested considerably." He still held the woman's gaze, trying his best to entertain her despite the captivating beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom