Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Matter of Three Hundred Credits

The Rodian snorted. "You're kidding. What could I possibly owe a little girl like you?"

Seated across the table from him in a bar on Bespin, Ishani sighed. "You owe me three hundred credits for products you stole from my shop." Of course, her "shop" was just the stock she sold out of the Van, but still. He was a thief. "I won't press charges if you give me the money."

"Press charges?" the Rodian echoed incredulously. "The stuff you were selling is illegal out here. You'd just get yourself in trouble."

"Well, do you really want to cross somebody selling illegal goods?" she retorted. "For all you know, I might have powerful friends, influential connections..."

But he wasn't taking the bait. "I think you're in way over your head. Look, let me give you some advice: go home to wherever you came from. You don't belong here."

Setting her jaw, Ishani reached out with the Force, touching his mind. "You want to give me three hundred credits..."

HOxYSFV.jpg

Objective: Assassination (pre-mission)
Equipment: HH-38 "Geysa" Hybrid Pistol , holstered to the hip
Tag: Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn
dRUm20K.png

Slowly, Domokos made his way into the bar.

He had been sent out on a mission to take out a target of importance. It wasn't something he expected much resistance with, nor was he nervous about what would happen. Killing someone had proven easy before, and this man was nothing special. Some bodyguards to take out, some rooms to clear. But that was a part of the job.

For now, though, the job would have to wait. It wasn't until tonight that his target would be in the right place. Which meant he had some time to kill. As he entered the bar he found himself checking the room around him, taking in the faces, species, scents - everything he could detect. It was a part of his training to be aware of his surroundings, to keep his eyes peeled and to never truly let his guard down.

Once he entered the bar he took a seat, passive background noise around as he did so. His clothes were simple and straightforward, but fit well and were made of nice material. Usually, he would wear a uniform even outside of combat, but he had to lay low here. For the time being, he was a civilian minding his own business. It was only when his armour came on that it was time for work.

After a short moment of sitting in the bar, he felt something, eyes glancing aside to a table with a pair, though it seemed quickly they weren't a couple. A small movement in the force, though he couldn't tell which of the two it came from. Cautious gaze passed over them. If anything was about to cause a fight to blow up, it was this. While he could hold his own better than anyone in the bar likely could, that didn't mean he wanted to.

For now, however, he waited to see what would happen.
dRUm20K.png

The Rodian laughed in her face. “Your mind tricks won’t work on me, I’m immune. But just because you tried, I’m going to give you one last chance to leave, or else you’ll have to be carried out.”

Ishani’s anger bubbled over. She had reached her breaking point. Staring him down, she envisioned an invisible noose tightening around his neck, closing off his airways…

But as she heard him beginning to choke, she started to waver. It was too cruel a method, too gruesome a way to die. The invisible hold loosened, and the Rodian was able to gasp for breath.

Fething witch!” he hissed between coughs, clutching his throat. Her danger sense flared, and she leaped out of her seat, ducking behind another booth as blaster fire rang out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom