Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Master and an apprentice

Tag: J Jason Grace
Koratas fourth moon of dathomir

Astrid stood there men where working in the distance as Astrid looked at dathomir she loved the planet dearly and wanted to see it more often. But sith work pulled her away more than she wanted the world was more simple the rules more clear and a lack of politics and sith and jedi rules no trying to gain the upper hand. The problems of the galaxy felt like a distant problem on dathomir.

She was expecting someone a sith male who had a corporation who wanted a master she could potentially use him as an ally to gain power or atleast something useful. That was the goal atleast but she wasn't hopeful her nightsister prejudice wanted her to hate him but the sith part of her had a bit of respect for him he had a basic understanding of sith sorcery she was an expert. She didn't claim to be a true master she read the history books on what ancient sith sorcerers could do make star go supernova. Making force storms capable of traveling hyperspace lanes destroying whole fleets creating tears between realspace and the nether to subjugate the souls of the dead or worse. She stood there waiting for this new apprentice wondering what he would want to learn or if he would want to even learn from her.

soon footsteps would be heard as a group of people began approaching Astrid the group consisted of a man clad in black robes flanked on both sides by two troopers wearing dark gray armor as they grew closer Astrid could feel that the man clad in black robes was attempting to prob her mind once the group was 30ft away it would stop and the trooper on the right would say something to man but his speech seemed to be scrambled before the man nodded both troopers then began to sweep the area while the man dropped to one knee and said

"It Is a pleasure to make your acquaintance my master"

Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens_Concept_Art_CA-Stormtrooper_04.jpg
d948a0a2-c2ee-4319-959e-a9cc89b79928

Astrid turned to greet her new apprentice her mind was shielded As Jason tried to read her mind it usually was it kept others out during sith gathering from learning her plans. Or what she had planned at that exact moment as she looked at him "hello apprentice" she said standing there her arms crossed behind her back in her black and red robes. The moon was mostly stripped of resources which made it a poor choice of location strategically plus it was between the sith GA and the empire of the lost but part of her didn't care it gave her a view of dathomir plus it wouldn't ruin dathomirs surface her main worry would be the GA or empire invading. "I've asked you hear to teach you and to evaluate how proficient you are in the darkside the true power of any sith that had their name forever imprinted in the darkside. Almost all of them where masters of the darkside and not some force sensitive who flung an energy sword around trying to show how powerful they are."

She stated she didn't expect too much be knew of his history with the jedi or atleast enough To garner he read most of their knowledge on the darkside. The jedi had a great amount of knowledge on the darkside on corusant atleast before sidious took it over she wasn't completely sure if the jedi still hoarded sith artifacts to the extent they did before. "Not to say lightsaber practice isn't important but the darkside can prove just as powerful or even a more powerful weapon as a lightsaber" she said standing there.

Jason remained on one his head bowed to her as he spoke

"I could not agree more my master so what is thy bidding"

the troopers that came with him continued to sweep the area occasionally speaking though it was still unintelligible

Astrid was pleased that Jason was obedient she wouldn't have to distill discipline into him. "Tell me what drew you to the sith Jason" she questioned she was curious maybe because the site of dathomir made her feel something other than hate and rage towards the galaxy as a whole she wasn't sure but she wasn't her normal self.

As you asked that question a look of pain shot across his face but vanished just as quickly as it came then he said his voice practically dripping with disdain and hate like venom from a snake

"The jedi killed the love of my life and forbade me from looking for a way to bring her back my master"

Astrid looked at him she sensed his pain his hate for the jedi it was palpable as people walked around them she walked closer to Jason "what would you due to have the jedi dead at your feet to kill them with your own hand. To destroy their temples and turn those buildings into their tombs after pilfering them for all their knowledge and value" she said standing there in front of her apprentice. She would nurture his hate for them grow it shape it into a weapon he could use to due great things in the force.

"Then stand up we have a long way to go Jason grace before you can reliably go against jedi councilors" she said standing there dathomir behind her. As she looked at her new apprentice the young man had potential any sith could see that "what skills do you want to focus on first" she offered she would go from there.

Jason stood and then as his cape bellowed in the wind his eyes still burning with rage and he says

"I was one of the greatest lightsaber duelist the jedi have ever saw but my knowledge on the dark side is severely limited so I would like to start there my master"

Astrid stood there he was confident and his rage is strong she could work with this.

"Alot of the more basic powers the jedi taught you can be used using the darkside like the attempt to read my mind you did earlier or Telekinesis, including force speed if you need help relearning how to use some of the more universal powers let me know now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom