Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Martial Tradition

The Echani. The very name alone conjured up the image of proud warriors, the unstoppable skilled killer from the stories they used to tell children at night. Where the Mandalorians were a mailed fist the Echani were a rapier, never where you thought them till they took you down with one strike. It was the stuff of legends, of fairytales, the stuff of children's stories...only it wasn't was it? The Echani were real...well either that or he was suffering from a mental breakdown, which to be fair wasn't beyond the realms of possibility. Still...John's eyes fell on the planet that seemed to grow in the window of the lounge aboard the Helios. It was a planet full of potential, and if he was honest not one he'd ever thought he'd be visiting.

John swirled his glass around, glancing down at the glass filled with the clear liquid before shooting an amused glance over towards EX. "You know, this would have been a much better scene if I'd had a glass of whiskey instead of water." "Well yes sir, that might be true...but you wouldn't want to meet a queen smelling of Alchohol would you?" "Well..." "Need I remind you about your uncle Stan, why only last week he" "Ok Ok I give slave driver, water it is. Just, such a waste of a great image." John turned back to face the window, his hand flicking at his side as a small holographic window opened up revealing a timer and a flight plan as they closed on the planet.

"Excuse me Mr Locke," One of the crew members, David, appeared at his elbow carrying John's jacket. "The Captain's regards but we've made contact with flight command and have been cleared into a holding orbit and the shuttle's flight plan has been cleared." With one last glance down at the timer John nodded, waving his hand to dismiss the screen, "Looks like we should make it in good time, EX if you'd go inform Ms Crescent and ask her to meet me at the shuttle we can head down." His research had turned up a lot of information about [member="Spencer"] Varanin, but he'd be interesting to see how she turned out in person. And of course there was his gust for the flight, [member="Ala Crescent"], the trip would be worth it just to see how the two of them got on, but the thought of an additional contract to help build up Locke and Key Mechanics was just the icing on the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom