Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Manifesto, Rather Than A Statement.

So since I have been given the honour and privilege of working for you as owner, I believe it important to share with you the long term strategy and goals I intend to achieve.

1. First and foremost, Major Status. Major status should be addressed because at least for now, and the long term, I have no intention of bringing us to Major. We should try to
  2. Secondly, building a membership. To even do anything, we need to bring people into the fold. Either back in, or to tempt people to join us. As such, the strategem used to achieve this should be consistent advertising. Popping into new member threads, shilling our stuff and presence. We should also try and continue posting threads, and working on them. Ensure that there are at least a few threads flying up and around to keep people interested.
  3. Thirdly, our place on the board. There are going to be a lot of factions either starting to put their foot in our territory, or expanding into it. ORC has ambitions within our domain, and as such we should work with them, the Eternal Empire and any others to ensure that our lore is kept in check, and that we keep ourselves buoyed in activity.

That's all I have for now, but if any of you have any questions or anything, please do feel free to raise them below. I'm more than happy to answer them.

Tyrcas Pallopides

T
Looks good to me!

Just a few questions:

1. Are there staff adjustments in the works?
  2. Concerning re-consolidation of the FO, are there plans to return to the canon leadership setup? Eg: Supreme Leader, Officer, Force User? If not, which direction is intended/planned?
  3. Will we be following any sort of overarching plot (such as retaliation against the Ssi-Ruuvi) when the re-consolidation is completed, amid smaller RP threads?
  4. Do we intend to take part in rebellions, invasions or the like? And if so, do previous alliances remain in place, or will there be changes?
  5. When can we expect the FO forums to undergo updates, in terms of resources, ranks, etc?
That's all I can think of for now.

[member="Tyrcas Pallopides"]

All good questions!

1. Possibly. I dunno.
2. Not for the foresseable future. We're gonna roll with this military junta for a while.
3. Yes. Yes we will. I intend on setting up larger threads throughout ex-FO space to go and scavenge through our civilisations ruin, and try to crush those attempting to flee from our benevolent grasp.
4. I suppose it's a case by case basis. If the opportunity arises, by all means, lets go!
5. Eh, again, case by case. But the military for the interim will have the same ranks. And I like the forums as they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom