Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Mandalorian and an Iridonian Walk into a Bar...

Thom Naudir

T
The bar was rather nice. Lots of tables, a roaring fire, and enough ale and food to feed a small army, or a few Mandalorians. There were singers in the corner, and a full crowd eager and ready to enjoy a night of hard work and relaxation. At least, that was the original plan as far as Thom could imagine. Things had gone done hill very quickly after he walked in. A few words were exchanged, tempers flared, a drink was spilled, and the next thing Thom knew he was in the middle of the best bar brawl of his life. Best part about it all, he got free drinks now.

He currently sat on a stool at the bar, his helmet resting on the bar beside several empty cups. Spread out around the entire room, dozens of other patrons lay sprawled where they had fallen. Tables were overturned, the fire was out, and the singers had played their last notes. Thom had made sure of that when he smashed their heads through their own instruments. The bar keeper had been rather accommodating, once it was clear how things were going. He had tried to draw a weapon on Thom towards the beginning of the fight. A thrown chair had ensured he stayed down for the rest of the altercation. He now stood on the other side of the bar, pouring Thom another drink, before quickly moving away from the Mandalorian.

Thom took another drink from the cup before him, before putting it down slowly. He raised his hand up to his eye, rubbing the eye patch their idly. He had lost it decades ago, and he had grown use to not having it. However, whenever trouble was about to come, it would ache. He hadn't felt a thing the moment he walked into the bar before, but he did now.

Things were about to get much more interesting.

[member="Asajj Novar"]

"Now this, is a problem." From behind [member="Thom Bralor"] a new voice rose. A woman stood in the doorway, her bow out and an a plasma arrow notched and aiming for the back of the Mandalorians head. The Princess of Iridonia held a frown on her face, her one cybernetic eye alight with it's readings. She was scanning him for weapons. She stepped through the door, keeping the bow trained on him all the while.

"I can't have people coming through and messing up my people. State your name."

Thom Naudir

T
"In my defense, they struck first." Thom spoke casually as he spun in the seat he was in, the cup still held in his left hand. His right hand lay casually in his lap, though it held a blaster that was trained on [member="Asajj Novar"], the slight hum from the weapon ensuring all knew it was loaded and ready. He didn't bother trying to put his helmet on, it would just waste time and leave him vulnerable. Instead, he stared at the new intruder to his most recent conquest with his one good eye, the eye patch over his left socket displaying proudly the emblem of Clan Bralor. The rest of his armor was dusted and dirty, the wolf pelt wrapped around his shoulder hanging loosely as he regarded the woman before him. Perhaps today was going to be fun after all.

"My name is Thom Bralor, and at the moment I am trying to enjoy my drink. I would offer you a seat with me, but there would seem to be a short supply of them at the moment." He gestured slowly with the cup in his left hand, indicating the broken chairs that lined the rest of the bar. He had been slightly annoyed when the patrons of the bar kept using the chairs to try and beat him down. Bar chairs were one of the few great inventions that Thom adored. He had broken the nose of the man who tried to destroy the last work of art. Hopefully this new comer wouldn't make the same mistake.

"And who might you be, young lady?"

"Asajj Novar, Princess of this planet." She kept oddly calm as [member="Thom Bralor"] turned with his own blaster in hand. Typical Mandalorian, making a mess wherever they go, especially where they're not wanted. At least no one was dead. Her robotic eye scanned the room for lifesigns. Most were just unconscious, though some had some more pressing issues. "I've only not shot you down because of the people in here needing help. I'll have to ask you to leave."

Thom Naudir

T
"Well you see, we have a slight problem there. I haven't finished my drink yet, and the last person who tried to interrupt me is over there." Thom gestured vaguely towards one corner of the bar, where a patron was leaned up against the wall. A table lay on top of his legs, and his left arm was bent at an unnatural angle, though he still shifted slightly every once in awhile in pain. Turning back to [member="Asajj Novar"], Thom lifted the cup in his hands back to his lips, taking another long sip from the cup before lowering it again, staring the woman dead in the eye. "So what is it going to be, your majesty."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom