Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Lover's Gift

gwyndiv.png

Tor Valum, Kestri.

ClassyGwyb4.jpg

The door to the apartment building opened up. A young woman stepped in, cybernetic leg slamming onto the floor harder than intended. The door closed behind her as she pulled her coat off. The CEO was dressed like royalty for that latest meeting. Her hair was brushed, curled, and tied with red ribbons. Her red dress was eye catching yet professional. She wore slight makeup to add some color to her dreadfully pale face. On her hands, she carried a suitcase... and it was not for documents.

She looked to the table to see just the person she desired sitting at it. She pulled her suitcase in front of her, holding it with both hands as she approached the table. She felt that familiar nervousness, for his unfamiliarity with her, but she always pushed through. She lifted the suitcase and laid it on the table, leaning against it in a way that showed off her frame a little, but wasn't attention seeking. She looked at Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt softly, blushing, as her cybernetic eyes clicked in adjustment to the room's lighting.

"Eliz," Oh, she loved repeating his beautiful nickname, "What are you doing? How was your day?"

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

Eliz let out a sigh as he slouched in his chair. In front of him, a scattering of datapads and holograms on the table in front of him. He was relaxing after a deep dive into the hunt for his Beskar'gam. His helmet stayed beside him, a reminder that it had to be out there still. Somewhere. A tired gaze lifted to look at Gwyn, to whom he just offered an even tired smile. "Hey, Cyare. I'm doing okay. Just hunting, mostly. You? How was work?"

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

gwyndiv.png

Gwyn felt the urge to gently ruffle his hair, but resisted. Would he be uncomfortable with that? It saddened her, knowing he did not remember her the way she remembered him. Would he ever? It would agonize her for him to never remember their love, but regardless of the future... she would always love him.

She instead offered a small smile, "It was alright. I'm a bit tired, but then again, when am I ever not tired?"

She chuckled a bit as she lowered the suitcase, placing her fingers upon the locks, "Hey, I got something for you."

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

lLcXg5L.png

"Mm. True."

He snickered. It seemed like they were always tired, the two of them. Her with her business. Him with his hunt. Busy. And distant. His smirk dimmed a little as he watched her lower the suit case. He said nothing as he stood. Stepped behind her. Calmly wrapped his arms around her waist to hug her close as he rested his chin on her shoulder to stare down at the case. Eliz didn't remember all of their past relationship.

But even now he loved her. And he knew she loved him. If he couldn't remember it all, he was done wasting time trying to remember when they could make new memories instead.

"What do ya have for me, Cyare?"

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

gwyndiv.png

A wild blush spread across Gwyn's face when Eliz took her waist and leaned his chin on her shoulder. She froze. Eliz was-

A burst of joy exploded in Gwyn's usually cold, vacant heart. She smiled. She was always so worried about making him feel awkward, so him being the one making an advance of affection? She reached and laid a hand over his, smiling as she leaned her head against his.

With her free hand, she undid the case and lifted the lid, revealing a beautiful blaster pistol.

CVcyan.jpg

The white pistol glistened. Fine craftsmanship glowed in its glowing blue art. The golden words Csilla's Vengeance were lavishly engraved into its side. This was a good quality, unique pistol. One of a kind, made just for Eliz Krayt.

A bit ditsy in her excitement, Gwyn stammered in an awkward manner, "I-I know how you like your pistols. You have all kinds of different ones, but I thought, you were missing a CyroBan Blaster."

She shifted her weight from her organic leg to her cybernetic leg, "And I know how much colder planets like Csilla and Kestri mean to you. So I made a tribute weapon towards them and you. A pistol that weaponizes winter and fights for what you believe in. You always fought for your people."

She nervously looked up to Eliz, "Do you like it?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom