Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Lovely Meet-and-Reap [Reaper Company Meet and Greet]

Alatar Istari

A
Time: 1830 Local
StrongholdsIntro1_854x480.jpg
This would be a night of celebration of the birth of the Reaver Company. All the members were invited to the party as was important and necessary for a meet-and-greet. Those in charge of making the party spared no expense and the selected place looked grand for the Reavers' celebration. The most important people would hopefully arrive early to see that everything was in order. The leader of the Company, [member="Iron Maiden"] would be arriving soon, and her associates that helped in creating the Reaver Company [member="Zoltan Rarsk"] and [member="Willa Isard"].
Tag Bag
[member="Growl"] [member="Philip Rock"] [member="Jax Navaro"]

Nar Shaddaa was a planet Zavak was infinitely more familiar with than he'd like. But this time, at least he had a better reason than pure frakking whimsy to be here. He was looking to get hired on for a job. A permanent one. If Reaper Company wanted fighters, that was what they were going to get.​
Zavak, or rather Glaze as he was known to the general population of the universe, easily walked into the Charming Devil. The guards knew him, and he had his own set of contacts for this sort of thing. This particular contact happened to be a rather attractive fellow Arkanian who latched onto him and ran her fingers through his hair in lieu of a greeting.​
"Well, hello there, Tara. Lovely to see you."
She gave him a cold smile, belying the theatrically affectionate greeting with her words.​
"This is the last one, Ice Boy. After this, we're through. You're damn lucky I didn't collect on the House's bounty."​
"I wouldn't have it any other way. Point me in the right direction, and then get the hell out."
Tara silently nodded in the direction of an occupied-looking party room, and then slapped Glaze's face as hard as she could before giving a theatrical sob and rushing out the club's front door. His voice was a low mutter as he walked towards the room.​
"Good riddance. Even fake romance makes me cringe."
[member="Alatar Istari"] [member='Iron Maiden']

Agent Iron Maiden

A
Nar Shaddaa, a world Maiden was brutally intimate with. Before she was the soldier Vasiniya and many years before she became Iron Maiden - she was Blood Fist - a well known gladiator back when the Hutts had a major full contact bloodsport ring. Maiden could still recall each blow she delivered. And as she thumbed the curvature of her chest she recalled all the scars she got in return. The night life of Shaddaa buzzed by as her taxi flew across the higher strata of the city of sin.

She had hoped her operations in developing a permanent Home Base for the company would be completed by now, but a seedy bar in Shaddaa would have to do. Zoltan must have a sense of humor to set it up here. As the taxi touched down Maiden departed its cabin. She as dressed in a black trench coat that was tied above a grey suit below.

Entering the bar Iron Maiden made herself known to her company. The Charming Devil was a a buzz with the usual crowd. Maiden was interested to see the new recruits. Some had come of their own volition while others had more, coerced indoctrinations. Maiden approached the curtained off section that was their private party quarters.

The imposing tall and muscular former Republic commando surveyed the room with cold eyes.

"Evening...privates." growled the veteran company commander.

[member="Alatar Istari"] [member="Maxis Vellum"] [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Watcher Three"] [member="Zoltan Rarsk"] [member="Kai Jin"] [member="Philip Rock"] [member="Growl"] [member="Natevess"]

Philip Rock

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
"Damn, I love Nar Shaddaa!"

Philip stepped out of an alleyway, zipping up his dirty pants and sighing with relief. Man, he had to piss. Now that his bladder was empty, the man could focus on what was ahead of him, namely the meeting at 'The Charming Devil', which was actually right in front of him.

Actually, it was a little too close.

It appeared that some patrons had looked out the window and seen him tinkle. The typical high end socialites of that restaurant viewed Philip in disgust, and Philip looked back, displeased at their displeasure. Suddenly, the man flipped the bird at the onlookers, then walked up to the entrance.

The guards took one look at the filthy, sweat stained shirt, dirty pants, dust covered shoes and sore-laced mouth and blocked the entrance.

"Get outta here, spice-head. No handouts here."

Rock crossed his arms, his easy temper already stoking up.

"I'm actually here for business, believe it or not. So, uh, do me a favor and get the kark out of the way."

He attempted to enter but was roughly shoved back.

"Business? Do you even know how to spell the word?"

The other door guard jeered at the now fuming Philip.

"I bet he can't even spell his own name by that slum accent. What an idiot. Get out of here."

Oh boy. They insulted the accent and his birthplace, both very uncomfortable subjects for the disgruntled former soldier.

"Oh, you just made this real easy for me."

He reacted in a way that he knew how to, which was killing the two with his bare hands. Quite a common reaction, actually, at least for him.

Well, that was that.

Philip took no second thoughts about what the hell just happened as he strode inside, passing by the very same patrons who had seen him pee earlier. They all stared. Rock didn't like that.

"You want something to look at? Look at it again!"

At this, Philip pulled down his pants, exposed for all the restaurant to see. The patrons all were agape, and the staff was in shock, to put it plainly.

"You like that, huh? Kark you! You little jumped up, judgemental nerfherders! Go back to your steak and caviar or I'll make a steak out of you!"

The patrons immediately turned back to their meals and menus. Philip pulled his pants back up, satisfied that his point was made across.

Now, for that meeting...

He spotted the door leading to the reserved area, which was were the meet and greet was at. Walking over, a brave waiter blocked the doorway, not permitting Philip to pass. A right hook dealt with him rather easily.

"You caught me in a bad mood, pal. A real bad karking mood."

The sociopath entered the room now, not knowing what to expect, so he decided to draw some attention.

"I hope I'm not too late. Hey, is that booze?"

[member="Iron Maiden"] [member="Maxis Vellum"] [member="Alatar Istari"]

Alatar Istari

A
The once Cartel now Reaper soldier known as the dreaded Ghost, or the Ghost Soldier came a few minutes after the [member="Iron Maiden"] and the man Philip, bringing with her a young man she had recruited on Naboo by the name of [member="Jax Navaro"].

For the occasion she had switched into a softer version of her battle gear, a custom designed long-sleeve shirt with only one sleeve, she had no need of one for her metal arm, tight fitting military pants with her blaster in its holster and tall military style boots, all black. Her mask stayed on at all times, as it was vital to her survival.

Striding into the Charming Devil, the most certainly dead guards let Ghost pass, her reputation did the rest for the other bargoers, none of them meeting her piercing gaze. She looked behind her at the young man.

"You coming with me kid or am I gonna have to drag you?" Which was actually pretty nice of her to say to someone.

[member="Maxis Vellum"] [member="Philip Rock"] [member="Zoltan Rarsk"] [member="Watcher Three"]

Glaze had to manually move his raised eyebrow back to its normal spot after the entrance made by the obviously insane guy. He definitely had to admit that flashing genitals at a crowd was a better one than over-theatrical shows of affection and rejection. Or it would've been if the man wasn't a decrepit old addict. That was an image that required large amounts of alcohol to rid himself of. But, here came another person. Er, wow, was she something to look at.​
He had to admit, though, that the respirator mask and prosthetic arm drew his eyes more than any actual bodily features she might've had. Overall, though, she looked like somebody who'd be interesting to talk to. And then there was the Iron Maiden herself. Not exactly unattractive either, but Glaze had the feeling that any comment in that regard would leave him with fewer functioning internal organs than he'd have liked.​
Overall, it was a serious relief that he could just get to drinking. At least he'd get along with everybody better, then.​
[member="Alatar Istari"] [member="Philip Rock"] [member="Iron Maiden"]​

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
Zoltan tool one final smoke from his ZP Incognito cigarette, casually tossing it aside as he moved for the bars entrance. While Zoltan himself despised bars and places of a similar ilk with a flaming passion, he knew the wants and needs of soldiers well thanks to his years of experience, and alcohol was one of the things they craved the most. Zoltan figured that the leader of Reaper Company, Iron Maiden, would most likely dislike the place, but Zoltan could never put anything past her, and maybe her history on Nar Shaddaa would put the normally stoic commander in a good mood.

However, Zoltan was jerked from his thoughts because when he opened the old and unhinged doors to the establishment, he was faced with a half-naked spice addict proudly displaying his genitals to the patrons of the bar. Zoltan grimaced, and was preparing to berate the man, who he faintly recognized as a recruit who worked under his Intelligence Division. "For the love of the Sith, you're a soldier, not some idiotic Hutt-Spawn! Act like the man you are for feth's sake!" He chastised. Zoltan ignored the stares he received for his very dramatic arrival, and his horrific looks, and slid into a seat at the counter.

@Phillip Rock [member="Alatar Istari"] [member="Iron Maiden"] [member="Maxis Vellum"]

Kai approached the charmin devil nearly as soon as he had arrived on Nar Shaddaa, after the long flight that brought him this far he was in no mood to waste time with sightseeing on a planet he could care less about. As he gazed upon the mangled corpses that were once the guards of the place he was to enter he felt no remorse for them; after all of they couldn't even protect themselves, what kind of guards were they? He did however hold disdain for their bodies which happened to be littering the street at the moment. Stepping over the bodies, Kai entered the establishment. His metal boots rhythmically clanking against the floor as he strode towards the management staff.

"In case you weren't aware..." Kai began in a formal tone, "There's two people dead in front of the building. My personal recommendation would be to have the bodies removed and replaced with more competent... Living, bodies that know how to handle situations, but I'm not here to tell you how to run your business."

With the end of his statement so ended his need to be where he was at the moment. Kai resumed his rhythmic stride over to where the company was meeting, it appeared he was late. Kai found himself a seat in the room, walking to it, and sitting down without speaking, after all he had nothing to say at the moment, and more than likely would depart soon.

Philip Rock

Philip turned around at the voice of [member="Zoltan Rarsk"] . His boss, apparently. He grimaced just a bit.

"Ok."

And with that, Rock grabbed a drink from a counter and drained it in one motion.

Mmm. Booze.

The Hutt-spawn burped and leaned over to Zoltan, who was next to him, extending a dirty, bloodstained from earlier hand.

"Philip Rock. These gizka needed a lesson, and that particular lesson was in my pants."

The spicehead scratched the top of his balding head, waiting for an affirmed handshake.

Or not. That hand was pretty nasty.

[member="Maxis Vellum"] [member="Alatar Istari"] [member="Iron Maiden"]

Ragnall had rented a place in the space port for him to leave his ship the rest of the day in the early morning. He spent the rest of his time exploring the various interesting attractions of Nar Shadaa. These included assorted pubs, thrift shops, and whorehouses. How quaint. While most of his armaments were left in his ship, Ragnall had still brought along his blaster pistol. He suspected he wouldn't need it, but going in completely defenseless would have been foolish.

Eventually he had found "The Charming Devil". It was a pretty standard pub, but most of the patrons he seen inside were a bit fancy. At least they were compared to him, all he was wearing was a tight shirt, a flight jacket, and baggy slacks. After adjusting his jacket to cover his pistol holster, he enters the pub. Ignoring the glances of the patrons, who all looked much nicer than he did, Ragnall made a B-line for the reserved area of the pub. As he opened the doors he was greeted by a... strange cast of characters to say the least. The grizzled Iron Maiden, a junkie, a large masked man, a man with a horribly scarred face, a man with blue, stylized hair, another man, and a woman with a prosthetic arm. As he entered the Iron Maiden seemingly growled a greeting at the group, which intimidated Ragnall some, however, he tried to remain stone faced as he sat down. He waited silently for Iron Maiden to speak.

Kai, having only been in The Charming Devil momentarily, began to get ready to depart. 'An interesting group of individuals, to say the least.' Kai thought to himself as he rose from the place he was seated 'It is truly a shame that getting to know one another must be postponed. Perhaps I should have planned my time out better...' The man stood pondering for a moment before he began striding across the room towards the exit, his boots clanking with every step; a sound that would surely only be associated with Kai's gaite. 'Too bad I have more important matters to attend to...'

Upon reaching the exit to the private party room Kai turned around to address his new comrades, his voice had a tone of enjoyment in it, as if he was having fun making the exit as he was, "It's been a pleasure, truly, but alas I must depart our little gathering, places to be, people to kill and all that. I trust you won't think poorly of me for this, perhaps we shall soon again enjoy the presence of one another. Until then I bid you all farewell." With that the man turned around and walked out of the building, in a way that could almost be described as cheery; although Kai had never been known as a cheerful person, not that any of these individuals would be able to recognize that, he was merely excited for what was to come...

Dressed in a long curly brown wig, high heels, a black dress and a couple of strategically placed spherical fruits with make up to bring out his feminie features, Dietrich sat at the bar away from the group, observing them.

The group he watched from afar was a PMC group; its name was something that Dietrich couldn’t recall. Names were not something Dietrich paid much attention to offline anyways. To Dietrich, names were as disposable as the rubbish we throw away. No matter how many times you change a rose’s name, it will always be a rose. A rose by any other name would be just as sweet – or treacherous. Knowledge of someone’s face, voice, their physical build and the sound of their footsteps was more important.

After observing them for a little longer, Dietrich took out his self-made DataPad and opened up the profiles of each member of the group, one at a time. Adding additional information to them based on his what he saw.

Alatar Istari

A
Ghost shrugged and walked over to the bar, giving Skull Face a nod before sitting down and ordering a drink. She looked around at the other attendees warily, a man, seemingly the one who killed the guards, with blood all over his hands was talking to Skull Face. Another had just left, only showing up momentarily to give his thanks, a.. 'woman' sitting near the back observing the group and writing things down on a datapad as if she were observing a science project. That kinda ticked Ghost off since she'd had a bad experience the last time she was around scientists. There was another blue haired man, who was either scarred or wearing a mask, staring at her with a little too much interest, she gave him a challenging glare that clearly said 'back off' and went back to her drink.

After a bit she got bored and walked over to Skull Face. They'd met once before, when he hired her to kill a Senator, so he was really the only person she knew here.

"Long time no see, Skull Face."

[member="Dietrich Klein"] [member="Kai Jin"] [member="Ragnall Kleiss"] [member="Philip Rock"] [member="Zoltan Rarsk"] [member="Glaze Starchaser"] [member="Iron Maiden"]

Agent Iron Maiden

A
Maiden was a woman of few words, but the riff-raff that had assembled in front of her made her ponder making some speech. To get things straight. She didn't create Reaper Company as a daycare for the rejects of the galaxy. Reaper Company was her nation for soldiers without nations, a militaires sans frontiers. Maiden smiled, wrinkling the scar that ran up her top lip. She pulled out a Kessel Lite cigarette and lit it with a golden steeled lighter. Heaving a heavy sigh a plume of purple smoke, iconic of the kessel tobacco, slithered from her lips.

"Atten-tion!" Maiden barked at her recruits. Her voice was like thunder and it fell upon her recruits like a bomb. "Enough of the pleasantries, recruits."

"I am Iron Maiden. I am the commander of Reaper Company. You may address me as Maiden." Maiden belowed. Then pointing with her index and middle fingers holding her cig she pointed at [member="Zoltan Rarsk"]. "And that is your XO, Skull Face."

"What you once were, what you are now - is irrelevant!" Maiden hissed. "As of today you are members of a Nation of Soldiers, a Military Without Borders. You are soldiers of Reaper Company. You may work for others, even have allegiances outside the company - but do not forget that your ultimate loyalty is to the man and woman here right next to you. If you forget that, I will personally - end you."

"Abandoned by your nations, by your commanders, by your own destiny. This is your home now. You are no longer who you once were, that name has been discarded, that identity removed. You are now defined by your skills, your CC and your honor - welcome to Reaper Company, you are all now War Dogs. My War Dogs."

[member="Willa Isard"] [member="Alatar Istari"] [member="Glaze Starchaser"] [member="Kai Jin"] [member="Ven Tortuga"] [member="Philip Rock"] [member="Dietrich Klein"] [member="DV8-420"]

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
Zoltan gave Phillip a disgusted stare, before nodding and shaking his slimy, sweat-drenched, bloody hand. "​My pleasure." Z​oltan replied, his voice and tone dripping with malice. However, Zoltan thanked whatever god was looking out for him, as a familiar face walked up to him. The scarred man turned away from Rock, and began to address his old business partner, Alatar Istari. "​Alatar, what a pleasure it is to see you around here once more. Glad to see you've joined up with our little operation we have going here...Expect some credits to be going your way soon." Zoltan said, with a smirk that lined exactly up with the smile carved into his very skin. "​Great to see you, and do you mind if you clean up the mess you made out there? Hate to see this meeting go to waste because of some simple corpses." Z​oltan requested, shouting after the fading figure of Kai Jin.

Zoltan gave a nod to a few other figures within the pub, a blue haired man, a seemingly-normal patron who was intently watching Iron Maiden, and to a woman sitting in the corner, silently typing and tapping on her Holopad. As Maiden began to give her grand speech meant to motivate them - despite the threat to kill them - Zoltan gave a small wave as she mentioned him as the PMC's XO.

[member="Iron Maiden"] [member="Alatar Istari"] [member="Philip Rock"] [member="Glaze Starchaser"] [member="Ragnall Kleiss"] [member="Willa Isard"] [member="Dietrich Klein"]

Iron Maiden authoritative, with a strong hatred of nations we even more imposing in person. Her hatred of nations was certainly not something to be trifiled with - it even rivaled Dietrich's personal hatred of sardines. Disgusting little assholes. He thought as the thought of sardines entered his mind. Dietrich quickly made a note in his DataPad to immediately go into hiding should he ever give her a reason to unleash her wrath upon him.

Turning his attention from Iron Maiden, he inspected the other members of the PMC group. To others, it must have seemed like a group of scoundrels decided to assemble themselves in this bar. Seems like Maiden doesn't have to worry about this group staying a secret. We certainly don't look th part. Even if someone was to accidently let the secret slip, they would probably laughed out of the room.

[member="Alatar Istari"] [member="Glaze Starchaser"] [member="Iron Maiden"] [member="Philip Rock"] [member="Zoltan Rarsk"] [member="Ragnall Kleiss"] [member="Kai Jin"]

Philip Rock

Philip was silent throughout the entire small speech, listening intently to [member="Iron Maiden"]. When she concluded, he clapped politely.

"That's something I can follow. Kark the Sith. Kark the Republic. We're all fething puppets in the end, fighting their damn proxy wars."

He walked up in front of his female commander now and nodded respectfully.

"Lady, ma'am, Maiden, whatever, you've got more balls than all the men in this room put together. I respect you. I'll follow you."

With that, he took a swig of the drink he held in his right hand after a mock toast that turned into a chug. He wasn't joking about what he said, either. He honestly had respect for people who had strong ideals, and who stuck with them, no matter how suicidal the ideals were.

It kinda reminded him of his spice addiction.

[member="Dietrich Klein"] [member="Zoltan Rarsk"] [member="Alatar Istari"][member="Ragnall Kleiss"]

Glaze let out a low whistle at the obviously grudge-filled Maiden's speech. Not that he blamed her. If he got his chance, he'd have blown most of the bureaucrats in the galaxy into atoms. Especially those bastards back on Arkania. He grabbed a drink that bore a heavy resemblance to glass cleaning fluid (it was the same color as his hair) and broke out in a grin.​
"Well, Maiden, Bones... You've got yourself an ice shaper."
To prove his statement, the hand holding his drink up formed an icy claw around itself. Following that was the rest of his body, as well as the chair he sat on. His grin had turned into a collection of frosty fangs as he took a gulp of his drink.​
"Code names, huh? I guess I'd be Blueblood, then."
[member="Dietrich Klein"] [member="Zoltan Rarsk"] [member="Iron Maiden"] [member="Alatar Istari"] [member="Ragnall Kleiss"]

Ragnall sank back into his seat as Maiden threatened the group. Her tone was intimidating and filled with malice. He also noticed the blue haired man seemingly agree with her with a whistle and then... turn into ice? That wasn't something Ragnall had seen before. He took a mental note of the ability and diverted his attention to the spice junkie saluting Maiden. It was tempting to get up and leave, but where would he go? If he kept just wandering the galaxy Ragnall would end up dead on some backwater planet.

After dragging his left hand through his short black hair, Ragnall stood and spoke, trying hard not to let his voice falter, "Well, you have my service, Maiden. I will serve you to the best of my ability." He said, as he tugged at the end of his jacket. He grinned as he spoke his next sentence, "As for my code name, call me Arsenal. You'll see why soon."

Alatar Istari

A
"It's a pleasure to see you again, but please, call me Ghost in front of our colleagues. My name shouldn't be so lightly used in public. Some.. individuals would get a little too interested for comfort." Ghost nodded respectfully to Zoltan, her voice low, before turning and listening to the [member="Iron Maiden"]'s speech about the Company, to which she gave a few well-meant claps at the end, followed by her following the rest of the recruits in giving their allegiance to the Reapers. She put her metal hand in a fist over her opposite shoulder, a form of saluting taught to her by her father.

"You have my allegiance, Iron Maiden, to the end or until I am no longer needed. I am Ghost if Skull Face has not already informed you." The firm acknowledgement and acceptance given was rarely given to anyone by Alatar, but she swore tonight as if she had nothing left to lose.

[member="Ragnall Kleiss"] [member="Glaze Starchaser"] [member="Philip Rock"] [member="Dietrich Klein"] [member="Zoltan Rarsk"] [member="Iron Maiden"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom