Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Love story

Naboo, it was a beautiful planet. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue and the morning light cast a soft light over the whole of the planet. Willow would wander about window shopping and just having a great day. That is until she was mugged. A man ran up to her and slammed her into a wall taking her purse and running off. She would try to catch him but fail tripping over her own two feet hurting herself

[member="JattCath15"]

Jatt's transport dropped him off at the marketplace, his search for a Master had led him to the Planet of Naboo and he was eager to get started. He navigated through the crowded marketplace his blue eyes scanning the faces hoping his contact was right and this would be a easy. The crowds murmurs and screams caught his attention as he saw a hooded man running towards him purse in hand, Jatt sidestepped and let him go. He carried on until he practically tripped over the girl who laid in the middle of the ground. "Are you alright?" He asked.

He looked back at the fleeing man, "Do you want me to run after him?" he said. His hand on his Lightsaber, he knew that using it to cut down an unarmed man was against everything he had been taught. His anger surged in him like a storm as he helped her to her feet.

Jatt took off rushing through the crowd, he could see the top of the thief's head, he used the force to leaped up over the head of one of the people in his way. He began running after the criminal "Excuse me.... no, Excuse me gosh" he shouted as he gained on the thief. "Stop!!! Thief" he shouted as he drew his lightsaber Turning it on as soon he was clear of the crowd. "stop or I'll take your legs" he shouted. The Thief stopped in his tracks as Jatt slowly stepped up behind him "Give me the purse and you can keep your life" he said sternly. The Thief handed him the purse before running off, Deactivating his lightsaber he brought the bag back. "Here you are," he said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom