Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A long time coming

Imahalyan

The planet was peaceful, barely any crime except for a few things here and there. Stardust had woke up and started taking care of things around the house. She fixed breakfast and fed her child before she laid him down for a nap and spoke with her servant as she bowed and opened the door, the small home on the large hill overlooked the city.

She started down the hill a gentle breeze blowing in her face, as she got to the bottom a few people greeted her as she waved back to them, she kept on walking as she entered the town near the port, this is where people sold jewelry, different drinks, a few things the planet made and lots of fruit including the capitals famous peaches

However stardust felt as if today she'd see someone she hadn't seen in ages, which brought her out to here...to see if such feeling was true

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

An old acquaintance... no, an old friend. Stardust had been one of the first people he had been introduced to when he served in the One Sith. Years had past since they met, and so much had changed. Both had risen in power, Stardust acquiring her own world in the First Order, and Krayzen rising quickly in the ranks of the One Sith, and the Iron Empire. More importantly, both were in the opposite sides, old friends divided by ideals, and so forth, and yet, the Anzat wished to visit Stardust, to see what had happened during his exile.

He had arrived in the spaceport only with the hope of seeing Stardust. The young Anzat looked around for her, only to surprisingly find her wondering in the spaceport. Krayzen made sure to keep his signature alive for a few seconds, before using force stealth to reduce the chances of him being sensed. Some would know his signature, but he didn't want the Knights of Ren to be included in the list.

"Stardust?" he yelled, wondering to himself if she would hear him. The Anzat could only hope, as some looked at him.

A familiar force signature suddenly popped up then after a few seconds disappeared, causing her head to swivel and look around, she scanned the area before she heard her name and turned towards the noise as she spotted the man who had yelled at her

She was frozen for a second, she started towards him as she got a better look soon, now she was a few feet from him as her eyes looked him over, her force signature pushed out to feel only the tiny bit of his before she gave a smile

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]....by the firce I've not seen you in

She stopped herself, how long had it been? 5? Nearly 6 years it seemed, she gave a huff as she looked at him and shook her head

come let's go to a more private place

She said as she waved him to follow her

The Iron Centurion looked at Stardust when she realized that he was here. "Stardust?" he replied. There was something different about her. What it was, Krayzen couldn't figure out.

When she mentioned going to a more private place, Krayzen followed her, knowing full well that it was the world that she ruled. Krayzen then followed her, trying to hold the numerous questions her had in his mind until later.

Soon, they would arrive at the private place. The Anzat analyzed his surroundings, as he always did. More importantly, however, he wished for them to catch up. It had been to long since they had talked to each other.

"It's been so long." he stated. "How have you been?"

Stardust had led him through the port and towards a hill that towered over the city, she led him up it till they came to a quaint little home overlooking the entire city in a complete 360

She turned to him as she listened to him, she didn't know what to say for one, she swallowed as she gave a smile

I have been up and down, as you can see lots has changed for me...how about you?

The General observed her reaction, seeing that she was smiling. Krayzen smiled back, rarely expressing himself visually, even in moments of happiness.

"So much has changed. " he stated, sitting down in the home, as he hoped to lay the foundations for a long discussion.

"I heard the First Order, and the Galactic Alliance have gone to war. It looks like even after the fall of the One Sith, the sounds of war will come calling to this part of the galaxy." he replied, his tone showing that he was saddened by all the lives that will be lost in the conflict.

"Will you be joining them in the war?" he asked, hoping for a response.

She Sat down and got some tea brewing, she looked at him as she pulled herself a chair out and sighed, indeed so much had changed, she had grown from a lone soldier hopping around to a mother and queen

yes the sounds of war sound out even to the edges of the galaxy, I was hopping after the fall of the sith that peace would come over the galaxy...instead the omega event happened...castameer....

Her voice trailed off, it was apparent that what she had saw greatly affected her, her eyes seemed to dim as she went quiet...the sounds echoed in her mind...suddenly she bolted up back to reality as she panted and rubbed her forehead listening again

sadly I must say I am, after what the galactic alliance has done....murdering humanitarian workers trying to help...attacking the first order...as a user of balance i couldn't stay away...the atrocities cannot go unpunished

She sighed and frowned, she looked up at him as she spoke again

what of you? I trust you have found some way to employ yourself for living?

Krayzen figured that Stardust would pledge herself to the First Order, as she ruled a planet that was within their jurisdiction. He had heard the Galactic Alliance had attacked humanitarian workers, but he had always been extremely busy, and never found out if it was true. The Anzat however, never liked the Galactic Alliance, and a part of him hoped the First Order would win the war.

Even then, Krayzen still saw the First Order as a future threat to the Iron Empire. Rumors, and credible reports from allies had that the First Order had provided a sanctuary for the Sith Order. The Iron Empire had declared the Sith, and OS remnants to be enemies of the Empire. More importantly however, he saw the Knights of Ren also as a particular threat against the IE, and his allies, but Krayzen would still pick the FO over the GA, anytime.

"I see." he said, nodding at Stardust.

"What happened at Casteemer?" he curiously asked, having noticed the sudden emotional reaction when Stardust had mentioned the planet.

"I've found good employment for myself." he said. "If you don't know by now, I serve the Iron Empire." he replied. What position he served, he wouldn't reveal, although if one were to look carefully, it wouldn't be heard to find out.

What happened at castameer...that question simply echoed in her mind....truth was what didn't happen at castameer

lots happened...frakking icy hell was colder then anything and yet the heat of the battle still burned all who fought, we besieged a fortress there....me and 50 men did so...commandos mind you....on half of them came back...it...just...i coudlnt do anything to save them just just just

She started fidgeting hard and closed her eyes as she pulled the force to her to calm herself, she closed her eyes as she let a few years spill out

it was the second worse battle I fought in...i still have nightmares from it

She looked at him then looked him over and couldn't help a light smile, 19 years of experience allowed her to know but she simply nodded

you took a risk to visit me them old friend, brave still I see...good because sometimes I get lonely

Despite feeling sadness at Stardust's loss of her men, Krayzen's reaction didn't show it. Perhaps it was because his experiences in the Unknown Regions, where he had lost so many of his soldiers. Even then, the Anzat would attempt his best to try and console Stardust.

"I'm sorry." he said, his tone expressing his sorrow. Krayzen felt the force being used, although he couldn't tell as to why Stardust had attempted to use it.

"You are correct." he said. He then remembered when he had arrived in the spaceport, and regretted yelling at her, hoping it wouldn't reveal who he was.

"I'm surprised you get lonely. Your responsibilities surely allows you to meet people everyday right?"

She gave a smile as he apologized to her, she was calm bow after pulling the force to her, she looked at him as she sighed and chuckled

well more so that old friend don't come and visit often, most days it's just me and my child here while I work from home on a few things...till I'm called out to fight

"How are you able to balance out the responsibility of fighting, with taking caer of a baby. Some people, if met with your circumstance would resign, and retire from battle." he said. That was why he didn't think he would have a child, as the Anzat knew that battle was what he had known ever since he had been born two centuries ago. He had been faced with many struggles all throughout his life, and he wished to face more, however he didn't know how he could balance that with having a child.

I won't lie and boast saying it is easy, it is difficult to do so but. I gave my servants who help me and watch over my child when I head out to fight

True it was wearing down in her chinking away a small bit at a time, however she simply sniled as she

it has been rough...on top of it all...i don't know where my husband has went...abd I can't leave my planet in these times...

"I see." he said. Despite the fact that he knew he didn't want to have a child, a part of him wondered what it would be like. He wondered if he would be a good father, especially with all that he had done with the One Sith. What would he teach the child? To follow the ways of th dark like his family had followed for thousands of years, or to follow the path of a neutral individual, one that he sort of followed at this part of his life.

"I'm sorry. I can't imagine what you are going through. " he said. Krayzen didn't know @stardust's husband. Nevertheless, the Dark Knight hoped that he was fine.

"Is there anything I could do to help?"

She sighed and nodded, truly she looked on the outside fine as if life had been going on like nirmal but really on the inside she was cracking from the stress slowly but surely it would eventually get to her

well I could use a ally in these times of confusion visit often maybe we can help each other then

She said as she looked with a small smile

Krayzen didn't want to tell her his opinion on the First Order. He admired the First Order for the accomplishments that he had taken, but he had received reports, as well as statements from individuals he trusted that the First Order had been supporting the Sith Order. Of course, the Dark Knight would not mention it, knowing well that it was not the appropriate time to state this, especially after all Stardust had been through.

"And you have me as an ally." he said.

"Have you been in contact with any of the Sith after the events in Corsucant."

She shook Her head as she sighed, she briefly had joined the sith some time ago, after it's fall on corusaunt she didn't know what happened to the bulk of them she assumed that they faded to their own things or went off to fine new factions to fight for

I haven't, before they fell I had cut all ties to then rather not have something like that come and bite me

She said as she stopped at a shop and looked around then to her house as she started for there

Let's head to my house a more private place to chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom