Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Long Overdue Meeting...

My career as a padawan of the The Silver Jedi Order had been an eventful one to say the least. I'd stolen Sith research, absconded with several cases worth of Arkanian diamonds, mined phrik, resurrected a Jedi from the days of The Old Republic, had a girlfriend, lost the same girlfriend, joined the Mandalorians, crafted my own Beskar'gam, been possesed by the spirit of Darht Traya and finally found myself a Master who actually cared to see me grow as her apprentice.

The fact was though that I'd done some...questionable things if not outright violent. I had a mix of cultures in me Echani and Mandalorian. Both were combat oriented the Echani for knowledge of self and others and the Mandalorian for honor and coin both. The problem was that at least one of my former Masters had mentioned that I was too militaristic for most of The Order. I'd worked with a crimelord and I'd enjoyed it...James wasn't all bad but the fact remained he was violent in the extreme when he needed to be.

So here I sat in the Voss temple in one of the outdoor meditation areas waiting for a summons from Master Coci Heavenshield. I'd heard the Heavenshield name several times whilst with the Silver Jedi Order but I'd never actually sought any of them out. They'd always seemed to be on a different level, untouchable almost. But I figured that with my Master off Force knew where it was probably past time for me to fully admit my....criminal element and learn to rein it in. I wanted to be a good Jedi, a noble Knight, but I wasn't sure I actually was very noble at all... Perhaps Master Coci would see something I couldn't or hadn't seen yet....

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom