Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little Help?

The Handmaiden

T
Hey guys!

I've recently been given a lot of vacation time at work so right now I'm rather bored. During this time I'm attempting to get some of my more ignored characters going. Handmaiden is one of these characters. She's...well a Handmaiden to [member="Darth Isolda"] and serves the Ember of The Vahl faithfully. She's also my first attempt at writing an actual side character.

By that I mean Handmaiden is never supposed to be the main focus of the story. She's not the protagonist, not the villain. She's someone who appears in a few chapters but is ultimately tossed away at the end.

So would anyone like to write with me? I'm open to ideas!

Want to appear in my bed for a few chapters and then get tossed away at the end?

borrachera4.jpg

Thel Rhysode

T
[member="The Handmaiden"]

I don't have much of an idea what way to go with this character or who I'd like him to end up as. He's mainly a wanderer who usually happens to meet people he shouldn't. Unless you want something more adventurous.

The Handmaiden

T
[member="Thel Rhysode"]

Happenstance meeting is fine.

We can have Handmaiden be on a sort of fetch quest and Thel can run into her?

Thel Rhysode

T
[member="The Handmaiden"] | [member="Djark Slove"]

Sorry, I am a horrible group thread writer. I would prefer one-on-one. :/

[member="The Handmaiden"]

Im trying to get back into things, and being half vahla and non-follower of the ember, i think that that might draw some attention? Bored myself and always open to trying to respark that muse of mine.

The Handmaiden

T
Handmaiden technically belongs to the OS. So likely not a planet where they couldn't go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom