Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little fun and training never hurt anyone... right?

In a training room within the Sith Academy on Jen'ates, was Kao Xusros. As a Sith Apprentice, he had already passed through the Academy, and Kao had done so at the top of his class in skill and knowledge. Everyone was allowed into the training facilities, but there were rooms which were off-limits to most, some even to the trainers.

He was currently fighting off a trio of training droids, using his twin sabers, Qorit and Shâsot. Both bronze blades swinging, he deftly swung his body around in a circular motion, and trailing a bit behind, his arms and the sabers. with such, he cleaved off both the head from the body and the torso from the legs. Then he moved on towards the next droid, blocking its electropike with one saber,(it was made of a cheap version of phrik, very little layering, so Kao had to be careful not to destroy the thing). he proceeded to gullet that droid, removing most of what on a human would have been the intestines. And finally, he threw Qorit, telepathically skewered the remaining droid against the wall. Catching his breath, he collected the blade which he threw, Qorit, and proceeded to take a swig of water from a nearby canteen.

He had been asked to test out an acolyte, one who showed potential. Now all that was left was for the acolyte to arrive...

[member="Demitry Draskovits"]

Demitry Draskovits strode into the room, shrugging off his coat immediately. "You are impressive." He'd say with a slight Russian accent, he'd say after observing Kao for a moment. He'd then stride straight over to one of the training swords. "I believe you are to test me, yes? If so, we should get started immediately. "

Such indecency, no signs of respect... That could get you killed in this galaxy. And Kao was not in the mood to even think about the kid's complement, as his abruptness held no tone or words of respect...

In what seemed to take no time at all, Kao grabbed Shâsot from his belt and activated it, with such accuracy that the tip of the saber's bronze blade was approximately an inch off of the kid's neck. "Where is your respect, boy?"

Taking the lightsaber away from the kid's throat, he deactivated it and proceeded to take a training sword himself. Its hilt was straight, so Kao bent it to fit his palm. A hunk of metal, all bent using minute Force Pull and Pushes, and using his strength... He swung it twice through the air to test its weight, finding it satisfactory, he stopped. He then asked the kid of his name.

Demitry back up quite quickly away from the saber, his eyes widening in fears. Respect... It had slipped his mind when he was trying to find of a dramatic entry.

"I'm s-sorry, I vont do it again..." He swung his training sword around for a moment, getting a feel for it. "My name is Demitrty Draskovits!" He'd settle into quite an unusual fighting stance, grinning. "Lets get started then!" He'd quickly add after "Sir!"

[member="Kao Xusros"]

Demitry back up quite quickly away from the saber, his eyes widening in fears. Respect... It had slipped his mind when he was trying to find a way to make a dramatic entry.

"I'm s-sorry, I vont do it again..." He swung his training sword around for a moment, getting a feel for it. "My name is Demitrty Draskovits!" He'd settle into quite an unusual fighting stance, grinning. "Lets get started then!" He'd quickly add after "Sir!"
[member="Kao Xusros"]

The kid's surname was Draskovits, a name not well known, but a good name nonetheless. The kid was also a bit overeager, something which would probably play over into how he would fight, going for anything which looked like an opening, and would be easily trapped or killed. Sadly, this was only a test, so training weapons were in order, not sabers. Kao had gotten into an aggressive stance, holding the sword pommel-up, with the blade facing his elbow. His blows would be more sweeps and less stabs, but there was a plan behind this assessment. Kao had planned and trained in a multitude of ways to use a weapon in the current stance and gripping of said weapon, so this would not be new for him and his strikes would be on target... He also told the kid his name, seeing as to how formalities had been passed with only a slight incident. "My name is Xusros. Kao Xusros..."

Immediately finding something to critique about the Kid's stance, he walked over and nudged one leg with the flat edge of the sword, making him spread his legs a bit. "Spread your legs a bit, and bend your knees a tad too... Balance is of the utmost importance, especially when you are fighting for your life..." Kao then walked a bit away, and then suddenly turned, jumped, and swung the sword out towards the kid's left shoulder in a sideways arch. Were the sword to have been swung a bit higher, then a head could be rolling on the floor after its finish, but seeing as to how that wasn't Kao's objective he did not do so...

Now all that was left was for the kid to try and block the incoming sword...

Demitrys eyes widened at the sudden attack, however he'd keep his composure. He'd duck down, bringing his own sword upwards to quickly meet Kaos attack. "Vahs not expecting... Vahs expecting a warning!" He'd yell, slashing his sword diagonally upwards, so it would, if suceeding, slash from Kaos waste to his shoulder! This attack left Demitry quite vulnerable, as he fully committed to the offensive in a moment of anger.

@Kao Xuxros

The boy, [member="Demitry Draskovits"] , was his name, he had to be joking... A warning?! In the middle of a fight? What he had asked for Kao could not and would not ever provide, as others would not do so either... Kao smirked, and remarked loudly enough for Demitry to hear but for it not to be a yell: "Do you think that you would be given a warning during battle, during an assassination attempt?"

Kao managed to parry Demitry's upwards strike and push it to the side, but instead of stabbing inwards with the sword, he decided to throw a jab which would serve the purpose of infuriating the kid and to stun him a bit. The best part about this jab to the chest, more precisely to the solar plexus, was that Kao had wrapped his hand with Force Lightning within the mere seconds beforehand. The punch/jab if landed, would truly shock the kid, and make him rethink his entire approach towards this fight, and to the test within it.

Demitry began to say he had been expecting a proper spar, but he'd suddenly throw himself to the side, having noticed [member="Kao Xusros"] jab. He'd of done this a little late however, still being hit in the shoulder, albeit barley.

Demitry spasmed for a moment, dropping to the ground. "Vaht was that!? I vahnted a spar!" He'd whirl around, slashing wildly through the air, having assumed that Kao would of closed in on him.

Kao was getting annoyed with the boy, [member="Demitry Draskovits"] , who was basically lying on the floor after an electrocution. He had stepped backwards to see the effect of his jab, as his hopes had been that the boy would be able to either shrug off the hit or dodge it, which had almost happened, and then reach out for a stupid try of an attack. In stepping back, he had been almost out of reach of Demitry's uncontrolled swings, but Kao was also close enough to have his ankles cut open, which would have happened had he not walked to the side to yell at the kid. "Are you not a Sith?! One of the Jen'ari?! You have the power to control the Force, so use it!"

Saying so, he walked back over to the boy once he had calmed down a bit, hoisted him back onto his two feet by the collar of his shirt, and then proceeded to slap him lightly on the leg with the flat of his sword... "Don't just swing, use your legs and move your body... you'll be better off that way..."

"Use my legs?" He'd seem to be growing very angry, thinking that [member="Kao Xusros"] was being patronising. "I'll use my legs!" He'd step forward, raising his knee quickly upwards towards Kao's balls. "Watch this as well!" He'd thrust his palm upwards, trying to weakly push Kaos chin upwards with force push.

Kao watched with glee as Demitry listened to his advice, albeit, in his own way... As the knee rose, the kid made a mistake, he force pushed Kao in the face, in attempt to shove him upwards. This was a mistake as it only made it harder for the knee to connect, so Kao force pulled himself in connection with the kid's force push, and did a backflip, his feet going nowhere near the kid's face. He landed on his feet, more precisely, on the balls of his feet with his knees slightly bent. Then with a swipe to the left which was a feint and then a quick stab inwards, Kao closed the gap between the two of them, all the while keeping Demitry on his toes.

The kid was seething, but that was the way of the sith. Kao was also angry, but he understood that control only encouraged efficiency, so he practiced controlling his outbursts of anger. Understanding that Demitry had been paying attention and had modified his attacks to coexist with the commands which Kao had given, Kao congratulated the kid on having passed the very first test. The one of paying attention to one's surroundings, and to one's orders... He did forget to mention the fact that the kid had made some mistakes that could cost him his life, but this was all luckily fixable, while death usually wasn't...

And with that, he put away his training sword, and proceeded to talk to Demitry about the usage of martial arts and the body could change the outcome of battle. One's stance and one's posture, one's outwards demeanor and one's internal anger. This and so much more was what awaited the acolyte, if he only wished to learn...

Demitry nodded, growing increasingly interested as [member="Kao Xusros"] told him about things, "I vahnt to learn about all this stuff, da."

Demitry began to make his way out of the hall, still talking to Kao. "I vas wondering vaht comes after this spar? Do I look for a teacher or just continue to spar or do tests? I'm assuming that is vaht this vas after all."]]

They had gotten to the door, with Kao almost saddened to have the testing spar over. "Yes, thats good" He replied to Demitry's admittance to wanting to learn more. As they got into the hallway, Kao answered the kids final question. "You should look for a teacher, but at the same time continue to spar and train, taking tests to see where you are every so often. You have skill in fighting, but not patience or form. Strict form is a bad thing, but having no form is even worse... But you'll get there, hopefully..." He paused, as if waiting for something, a sign of respect or a thank you. Nothing else was required from the acolyte, just some respect, for him to train and increase his skills and his future use for the Jen'ari Empire.

Demitry turned to [member="Kao Xusros"], dipping his head respectfully. "Thank you for sparring with me, I hope we can do it again in the future." He then turned, making his way down the corrior, pausing half way. "Uhm, how do I find a teacher?" He'd look over his shoulder back to wards Kao.

The acolyte, [member="Demitry Draskovits"] , showed his respect at the end of their session, and then asked a question of Kao. This question Kao himself had once asked, but he had also found an answer to it.

"The best way to gain a teacher or master is not to go searching for one yourself. YOU must become the best of the best, and then the teachers will come to you. Masters, you must still look for, but acceptance will be more readily available when you are the best." Kao said, but paused, as if contemplating the necessity of his next few words...

"I was valedictorian of my class, the best of the best, during my years as an acolyte training in the Sith Academy. Being at the top was not easy, as the path to get there and the act of keeping one's place only makes it harder in this competitive world. I hope that you will do great, and good luck in finding what you search for..."

"No need to brag." Demitry muttered, barley loud of enough to heard. "But, I'll try to do the same thing, it'd look very good when being considered for anything in the future to say I was top of classes."

Demitry set out down the corridor.

[member="Kao Xusros"]

Kao chuckled. No need to brag, huh. It was the truth, and if the kid wanted to do well then he could aspire to achieve the same. But either way, that was up to Demitry. Good luck, thats all that Kao could give him, other than practice and training and tips of advice. But overall, good luck to the kid.

@Demirty Draskovits

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom