Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little Chat (Garith Darkhold, Darth Kyros, Thyrian Ashborn)

Agnusdei stood quietly, deep in thought, as he waited in the atrium of the Sith temple. He had decided a short time ago that his stock of specimens was rather lacking and had decided to seek a solution to the problem. His decision revolved around the planet Felucia and the various life found upon the wild planet. The Force was strong there, which meant there were new chances to discover far, far more on how the Force and midichlorians worked in tandem.

There was, however, one problem. The planet itself was territory of the Sith Empire and, therefore, restricted. Agnusdei was not to be dissuaded, however. The good doctor had contacted and requested a meeting with those individuals who could grant him access to the planet's surface and the rich bounty of life upon it.

Now, all he had to do was wait...

@[member="Garith Darkhold"] @[member="Darth Kyros"] @[member="Thyrian Ashborn"]

Togashi Yokuni stood looking at a tapestry. Its width span at least the width of four grown men and maybe twice as tall. In brilliant bright and dark colors the silken threads woven together depicted a marvelous scene that would horrify most people. A Sith Spawn Leviathan was a creature that had not been seen in a very long time. It were beautiful art like these that help to remind the galaxy of their horrify existence.

Yokuni came out of curiosity to see firsthand the reception the Doctor would receive from the Sith. In preference Yokuni would have preferred to not have his Force Signature suppressed concealing the fact he was a Force User. His personal freedom was something he gave up. Still the Shadow Master was curious to see how this meeting would play out.

The young woman made her way through the Temple toward her destination. There had been a request processed for a Doctor of some sort to speak with her – she had not been told the details, for they were lacking in the first place. All she knew was that they were seeking clearance for Felucia. Curious as to what this man could possibly want on the swampy planet she ventured to meet with him.

When she saw him standing she felt annoyed, yet it did not show on her face. “I apologise for the wait, and the lack of hospitality.” With the latter three words she shot her gaze briefly to one of the boys waiting on ceremony at the side, slaves yet on the surface little more than servants – difficult to tell, even for the most trained of eyes. “Shall we retire to more homely surroundings to talk, Doctor..?” Kyros did not know anything about this man, but soon she knew that she would.

Leading them off to the side where a further room awaited she gestured them into seats while remaining stood herself. “So I believe you wish to visit Felucia – may I inquire as to why?” As ever she was civil and hospitable with her guests, there was no need to be a nasty or pretentious host without reason. When she spoke one of the boys entered with a tray of drinks, and settled it upon the table. Then he stepped to the side and waited. No verbal command was required, the boy knew when he was needed.

@[member="Garith Darkhold"] @[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]

[SIZE=11pt]Calmness radiated off of the Yovshin Noble. As hidden as his Force Signature so was his true feelings. Outwardly he expressed gratitude at the warm welcome of [/SIZE]@[member="Darth Kyros"]. He did not speak yet because that would not be proper etiquette for an Atrsisan noble. As rich as Yokuni’s history maybe he was playing the role of an Atrsisan Noble and every action he made reflected upon the Empire.

[SIZE=11pt]Once [/SIZE]@[member="Doctor Agnusdei"] [SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]finally introduces the Elder of the Togashi Clan and their host Darth Kyros recognizes him Yokuni will then give his thanks for the warm welcome. Anything else would bring shame upon his ancestors. Anything less would be an insult to him. [/SIZE]

For now he walked with them and sat at the table as the intro pleasantries played through. So far Yokuni was thoroughly entertained.

"Agnusdei," the doctor answered as they were led by @[member="Darth Kyros"] to a table.

He took a seat and settled himself. When the tray of drinks arrived, he nodded his thanks to the servant but did not partake. He had no desire to remove the white, long-beaked mask he wore. With his pitch black clothing, mask, cloak, and hat he looked like a giant and horrible carrion bird. While some found the look comical at times, Agnusdei was anything but.

Agnusdei didn't bother to hide his presence in the Force. He did not have control over his abilities to use them at will, nor did he have any desire to learn aside from one or two abilities that amused him more than they were useful. His presence, however, was indeed unique from any other he had ever seen or known of. The Force permeated all things, including the Good Doctor, but that was where the similarities ended. The Force, much like Agnusdei's very soul, was warped and twisted around him like the gnarled, winding root of a great and dark tree.

"I am the good Doctor Etorre Agnusdei, Master Kyros," he stated politely and more formally than a simple name before. "This is @[member="Togashi Yokuni"], Elder of the Togashi clan."

He waited for the other man to speak before continuing.

"I desire to visit Felucia for scientific reasons, Master Kyros," Agnusdei said with a tilt of his head. The light caught the lenses of his mask and, for a moment, his eyes glowed eerily with the artificial light. "I am the leading researcher of Midichlorians in the Empire and, daresay, the Galaxy as a whole. I believe Felucia may hold the keys to unlocking more knowledge of the microorganism and how they coexist with all life."

With the opening to speak while maintaining polite conversation Yokuni smiled warmly and spoke. “It is a pleasure Master Kyros. Thank you for the hospitality”, Yokini nodded his head in a slight bow showing respect to @[member="Darth Kyros"].

[SIZE=11pt]Then [/SIZE]@[member="Doctor Agnusdei"] [SIZE=11pt]opened back up the conversation up to explain why he was here. [/SIZE]

The woman tapped her chin for a moment of thought...

Then she stepped closer to them, inspecting the odd mask he wore. "Doctor Agnusdei, Togashi Yokuni... You wish to visit Felucia for your studies." She stepped around the chairs they were seated at as she continued to ponder. Perhaps this could be of benefit to her, in one way or another. "And if I were to give you clearance, what would you do with it, Doctor?"

Stepping back from them, at a distance she could see both in turn, she tipped her head ever so slightly to the left. "Mayhaps I will permit it, but it would require an investment." Raising a hand she thumbed her chin, biting her lip for just a moment. "I want a copy of your research notes taken on Felucia, should you uncover anything."

@[member="Doctor Agnusdei"] @[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

Agnusdei cocked his head at @[member="Darth Kyros"] as she cocked hers. To most, it would seem as if he was mimicking the woman. This was not the case, however. The two simply shared a coincidental mannerism was all.

"If you desire copies of my research notes, you may have them," Agnusdei stated, his tone clipped and precise. "I shall simply collect specimens of varying origins and locations to restock my supplies. My research, if successful, will allow a better understanding of the relationship between the Force and life as we know it. Such knowledge would be invaluable to us all, I believe."

Agnusdei steepled his hands and looked into Kyros' eyes as if he could see into her very soul.

"Should you desire to accompany such an expedition, Master Kyros, I am most certain it can be arranged," he stated politely.

@[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

They was no external to Kyros‘s request. The Elder of House the Togashi Clan certainly drew his own conclusions. It was the Doctor’s research and this was his assignment. The deal was his to make. The Lady Sith was probably more fortunate the deal was being made with the Doctor. Yokuni was elegant refined noble of honor but he had the heart of a devil. The devil was in the words when his word was given. This was their deal to make so he remained silent for now.

@[member="Darth Kyros"] @[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]

She leant back and watched the man from where she sat, finding his response somewhat agreeable. “There is no need for my accompanying you, although I will assign one of my subordinates to act as a guide for you. I do have one specific request, however. While you are out exploring Felucia there is a specific fungi I would have you collect full samples of for me, a living specimen or two, known as Nysillin. Do this and you will be permitted to return again to further any research you may find, Felucia is vast and I doubt even an esteemed researcher such as yourself can find everything of use in one venture. Have the notes sent to Korriban when they are written up.” With that she rose, before briefly halting. “Is there anything more to discuss here, Doctor?”

@[member="Togashi Yokuni"] @[member="Doctor Agnusdei"]

"Not on my part, no," Agnusdei stated as he, too, rose from his seat. The doctor gestured to his companion with his free hand. "I know not if Master Yokuni wishes to discuss any subjects on his part."

Agnusdei was pleased at this outcome. He knew of Nysillim's healing properties, and may possibly collect some for himself as well. Such an expedition would be most beneficial and would kick start his research.

@[member="Darth Kyros"] @[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

The formalities seemed to be going well. When Yokuni’s named was mentioned he looked from the @[member="Doctor Agnusdei"] then back to @[member="Darth Kyros"]. “Yes actually, just a few appreciative words. I wanted to say thank you again for the hospitality and for hearing out the Doctor’s needs and providing him a way to continue his research. Should you have a need for a friendly political face within the Galactic Empire to speak to, please feel free to contact me.”

@[member="Doctor Agnusdei"] @[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

Kyros tipped her head softly to the left, before inclining it gently. "Very well, I hope your expedition proves useful. Do not forget to bring the plant I asked for - whole, roots and all - alongside the research notes. I will ensure you have clearance codes by the end of the evening, Doctor."

Turning her sights across to the other, the silent one, she was surprised to hear him speak. A small smile appeared upon her lips. "I shall keep that in mind, Ser. For now, rest a while and if you require anything do not hesitate to ask; you may leave at your leisure. If you'll excuse me, I have some work to attend to."

With that she inclined her head one final time and stepped out of the room, her gaze seeking for one of her many shadows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom