Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little Bit of Relaxing

Constantly making products for the One Sith soldiers had teared down Krayzen's brain, and that was why he had gone to done a bit of relaxing, albeit in his own, weird way. Using a Delta Class XG 5 Star Wing starfighter, Krayzen decided to go to Byss.

The Anzat left Coruscant, existing the gravity well, and plotting coordinates for the planet Byss. He had never been on the planet, but he knew that the planet had some history, mostly because of the ancient Emperor, Darth Sidious. Krayzen plotted the coordinates, and soon existed One Sith space.

Soon, Krayzen arrived in Byss' where he landed the ship, his astromech droid being left behind. "RT, make sure to signal me on my datapad of a ship that matches this signature." he stated. Perhaps this was going to be an interesting day.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Byss was a simple planet. After it had been rebuilt some of the old lumbering hulks of ships from Operation Shadowhand had drifted to it and smashed into the surface of the Planet. There had been strife and struggle on the Deep Core world, but now it was just a One Sith Planet, and they owned it fine.

Vulkan stood looking at the surface of the planet from his ship, a Kandosii-type Dreadnought he used to haul important cargo, mostly because its massive hangar could be adjusted to hold a truly massive amount of cargo. He also liked the ship for its blatantly Mandalorian design.

"I'm going to go to the surface with [member="Krayzen Dratos"] find the hulk using the scout droids and probe droids, and then have you use the Shaadlar-type troopships to haul the precious cargo out." He finished relaying the simple plan to the ship's captain and made his way to the very large hangar, where the eight troopships sat waiting for his call. "Alright, take me to the surface Rally Master." The Mandalorian pilot gunned engines of a small shuttle and within a few minutes landed near the small craft Krayzen Dratos, a Sith Knight allied with One Sith was waiting.

The Anzat looked at the sun, and he could feel the dark-sided energies of Byss, most, if not all of it being left over pieces of Palpatine's energies that once engulfed the planet. He didn't know why the One Sith had attempted to take over the planet, but then again, it was probably because of some overall importance. Krayzen would have to check the military records once he was done his endeavor.

As he looked at his military-grade datapad, a small noise could be heard from it, and a second later, Krayzen could hear noises coming from a ship. "Guess I'll be meeting one of the richest men in the galaxy." he silently murmured to himself, as he approached the man nicknamed the Dragon of Mandalore.

When Draco had landed, Krayzen was already there, nodding at the man that had helped the One Sith on numerous invasions, albeit with a good amount of credits as a requirement. "It's an honor to meet you [member="Draco Vereen"]." Krayzen stated respectfully.

Byss was a Deep Core world, Draco wasn't sure, but he thought it was one of the One Sith's original worlds, pre-Netherworld Crisis for sure. Either way, it mattered little. The Dark Side planet had only one thing of mild importance to the Sith Lord. A single wreckage from almost five hundred years ago that had caught his eye, one of the last surviving wreckages like it.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance as well Krayzen." The Sith Lord looked over the knight quickly and got a feel for his power and strength, a short, light touch to his mind, and the Sith Lord knew his type. But that was good, it was what he needed right now.

"We will be seeking an ancient, eight hundred year old ship believed to have crashed in the system about four hundred years ago. It was called Silencer Five, and is one of the more dangerous vessels to exist. I don't need the whole ship, just a small piece of its primary functions to take back with me. Its up to me and you to locate the wreckage. Sound good to you?"

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

When Draco exited his ship's exit ramp, the Anzat for the first time met the Sith Lord. He looked at him, and he could see that he was more armed than Krayzen was, something that he found for some reason to be interesting.

"The pleasure is mine Draco." Krayzen quickly responded, observing the Dark Lord, while also sensing the man's force signature. It reminded him of someone who he had met in his past, but unfortunately, that man was long gone.

"Lead the way." Krayzen stated. He curiously wondered why someone like [member="Draco Vereen"] would want such a device, but then again, it wasn't any of his business. The warrior only needed to do his part of the work,then he would be done.

Draco nodded, appreciating the Sith Knight's willingness to go ahead and move forward rather than simply standing around exchanging pleasantries. There would be time for merriment and celebration after their mission was complete. "Very well. Scans from orbit and smart people did math to give us a rough estimate of where on the planet the wreck is, though it requires a finer search in order to actually find it. You will need a control node for a set of probes, there is one on the shuttle for you and the droids are already key encrypted to it. All you have to do is activate them and tell them where to go."

He clicked a few buttons on his wrist and an activator on his belt, the light began blinking and two dozen E4-GLE Scouting Droids buzzed from a box in the hold of the shuttle followed by four Observer Probe Droids all moving out in a wide arc. "We just have to stay close to them, within a kilometer. If its out there, these droids will find it. They can understand hand gestures and basic, as well as droid speak. They move fast, so its best to keep up with them using jump packs or a speeder bike, your choice. Keep your comms on and ping me if you find a big three kilometer long shipwreck." With that, Draco began moving behind the droids slowly at first, beginning the search for the ship.

Krayzen made sure to listen to what [member="Draco Vereen"] stated in order to follow his instructions. Fortunately for both of them, Krayzen's astromech could be able to activate the droid, allowing them to spend times in more important areas of their endeavor. "I got an astromech that can be able to activate one of the control nodes." Krayzen stated, nodding at the Mandalorian Commander.

Using his datapad, Krayzen sent some commands to R1, his datapad having a device that was similar in function to a slave circuit. The droid had also told them where to go, mostly to locations the One Sith had discovered that where areas had lost a large amount of fuel, etc. Soon, Draco's control node was activated, and the command algorithims on where to go.

"I'll take a speeder." Krayzen stated. It was somewhat satisfactory when it came to speed, but the speeder had a large fuel tank that would help him in his task, as well as be able to keep up with the droids. "Like you said, I'll contact you when I find anything that you described."

Krayzen jumped on the speeder, and nodded at Draco. Knowing that the droids were already gone, he left Draco, as he pushed his speeder's throttle forward.

The droids zipping about lead the way using powerful sensors and scanners to pull data from the surrounding area, Draco followed them using his grav-boots. They had a couple draw backs, but how many times did he find himself in a completely weightless environment that he couldn't use the repulsors to propel himself. With the armor's power supply he could float around for a long time using just them and the jump pack for directional adjustments.

After a little while one of the E4-GLE droids stopped and pinged, detecting energy signatures similar to what they were looking for. "Krayzen, one of my droids has something, you are a bit closer than me. Can you give it a check. Its buried a bit, but it might be what we are on byss for."

He knew the Sith Knight wouldn't disappoint, and he also began moving in that direction, though the Sith Lord would arrive second. Bikes being much faster that grav boots after all. Hopefully this was the Silencer Five and Draco could have his men yank the Molecular Furnace from it and drag it back to Concordia to study.

Krayzen kept up with the droids. They worked fast, something that he wasn't surprised considering that it was made by the Mandalorians. The Mandos seemed to be making everything these days, and also had excellent tactical masterminds.

When Draco had contacted him, Krayzen's eyes glowed, a characteristic that was akin to those that used force sight. Through his usage of force sight, he could be able to see in longer distances, and the Anzat could see through objects, something that was useful when one was looking for a specific object. Then again, the size of the object definitely helped.

The Anzat changed directions, and went to the location of [member="Draco Vereen"]'s droid. When he stopped, he could see a ton of materials that laid on the floor, but he had a rough idea of the schematics of the World Devestator, and he knew that this was it.

"I was able to find it. Meet me at this location." Krayzen stated.

Draco flew up and landed near the Sith Knight, looking over the wreckage, mostly buried beneath four hundred years of dirt, erosion, and dust, but low and behold, this was indeed the wreckage of Silencer Five, the other droids pinging out along its enormous outline. "Good work, I'll have some finders fee of credits transferred to you after I get back to Concordia." Draco clicked a few buttons on his wrist and the droids were recalled all seventy two E4-GLE droids hovering about him, "Inside, find the furnace." and the complied, darting into the massive ship and searching for the furnace buried somewhere within the massive wreck.

"Captain, bring the Shaadlar to help haul the thing out." He knew the Kandosii in orbit was spilling its complement of small corvettes. While they were quite small, together, the eight of them could blast away the derelict pieces of the ship and withdraw the large molecular furnace. Once it was out and back to Concordia the Mandalorians would reverse engineer the technology and include scaled down versions in the Sith Lord's new Argent-class manufacturing ships.

The corvettes did descend and pick up their master, and lay claim to the ancient, nearly unusable furnace from the wreckage of Silencer Five. The rest of the wreck they simply left for the dust and dirt to claim it again in the hundreds of years it might sit unnoticed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom