Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A lil' Family History

Jada Raxis

-Take me out, to the Black-
[member="Kei Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Cynthia Raxis"] [member="Lady Kay"]

OOC: If you're tagged anywhere here you are invited to participate in some shape or way if ya want.

Aboard the SS Quantum Cutter: Near ORC Space, Mara Corridor

She only had three names. The three she'd been able to pull from the holonet and tatters of the family journal. Before Vassara had died she'd hidden her lightsaber and few other notable possessions had been given to [member="Jorus Merrill"].

She assumed some had been given over to Jack. And others maybe hidden.

Regardless she was apprised of the New Raxis estate that was being constructed and had finally decided it was time to meet the other side of the family....

While reclaiming family artifacts and returning them where they rightly belonged.

She leaned back, a cup of Caf in her right hand and death stick in her mouth. Clad in blue coveralls with her ships name and her own name stitched on either side. Did they know she was a Warden? Possibly not. Possibly only [member="Onna Sunrider"] or maybe [member="Coren Starchaser"] really knew about that part of the family secret.

She cleared her throat and recorded thee message, face appearing on screen.

"HM HM. Sorry bout that, got something lodged in my throat."

She took a drag of the death stick and sip of the Caf.

"Anyhow, you guys might know me, ya might not. I'm Jada, distant cousin or whatever. Bloodline, not Clan Related. I realize it's quite a stretch hearing from someone so far removed."

She ashed her death stick, stubbing it out.

"But I think I have a juicy lead on some old family history. Picked up a tip from [member="Eliza Raxis"]. She sent something she found on Exocron, where Jack was last known to be. His notes, which detail where and when certain of our family possessions were traded away for safe keeping."

She took another sip.

"I know where to find at least one or two. The rest we can hunt down together. Any interested can meet me on Void Station. Just ask for the Captain of the SS Quantum Runner. They'll know where to point you."

She smiled and waved, then closed the holo-recorder.

Time to go back to reading 13th Rail reports, and running a small Navy. If the Free Peoples Navy could even be called that these days....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom