Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Letter out of Nowhere

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Tag: Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

A letter was slide under the Padawan's door during the night. The text seems quickly drawn up like it was a last moment decision to make it. Its contents were this:

I guess this is a request to start over. You don't know anything about me and I don't know anything about you so I guess it's time to spill my epan out to one more person.

Omen paused as he stopped right. He wished he had asked for Aayla's comm code before their little spat but he looked up her dormitory easily enough in the temple's directory. Now all he had to do was write his heart.

I'm sorry I went nuclear on you today. My anger wasn't about you just like your anger probably wasn't on me. Part of the reason I was short with you with the whole "We aren't clones. We have to work for what we have..." thing is that I was almost thrown away for not being able to work... When my arms and legs were taken away from me by fallen girders and metal debris, both the kaminii and jetiise at the time thought I wasn't worth the time and money they were sinking into my treatment, and well... wanted to euthanize me... I guess I've held a grudge with the Jedi because of that and because of how the minority of the Jedi treated their clones during the big war. Plus I have a lot of other issues that I can explain at a later date when you're ready to hear them. I'm trying to get therapy from Master Linquista so hopefully, I'll get better bit by bit. Here's my comm code if you want to talk to me so we can sort out this mess and get on better terms. My ship is on pad 77 if you want to talk face to face right away.

Hoping to have a better day with you,
ARC Sergeant Omen

The trooper sighed as he put the letter in the envelope, hoping it would be enough to restart a relationship with the Padawan. He then got up and went to deliver it, hoping it wasn't too late.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom