Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Lesson in Darkness [Salacious Vexx]

Darth Imperia

D
The Apprentice's grin faltered as she hit the ground, replaced by a pained wince. The wounds across her back were severe, if not, perhaps, incapacitating. She'd need to think carefully about her next move. She was close to him, that was dangerous. What to do about that? She could just back away, but that was not only boring, it was inefficient. So no, that wouldn't do at all. Instead, she'd give him a taste of his own medicine.

With a snarl, the Apprentice threw her right hand forward, summoning a focused blast of kinetic energy, aimed at her subject's torso. In sharp contrast to the Zabrak's display of the Force, everything about the Acolyte's power was calm - no, calm was the wrong word. Everything about her was brimming with rage and hunger and hatred, but it was all focused passion, every action a display of calculated hatred, every motion malevolently graceful. And at that moment, all of that carefully honed passion was focused towards a single objective - putting distance between her and the Zabrak, as painfully for the latter as possible. She stepped back as her blast went off, just in case it didn't have quite the effect she was going for, and swapped hands holding her saber, so that it was once more comfortably in her right.

---

[member="Salacious Vexx"]

The Force that left the Sith's hand impacted Salacious squarely in the chest. Before the breath had even left his lings he found himself hurtling backwards, back into the cage, an even larger hole taking its place next to the first.

The Zabrak bounced and skidded through the dirt landing a couple meters away from where he'd been standing. A cough left his throat as he tried to suck air back into his lungs. Finally, he was able to roll onto his knees and shakily stand.

[member="Mala Arar"]

Darth Imperia

D
The Apprentice approached the Zabrak slowly - partly because she hardly felt threatened by him, but also partly because moving much faster risked tearing the wounds in her back wider. The blade of her saber trailed against the ground, melting the duracrete floor and leaving a white hot groove in her wake. Despite her seemingly casual approach, the woman was on her guard - even a beast like the one before her still had bite, and a cornered animal was the most dangerous sort.

"I have learned my arts from Masters both still living and long dead. I could kill you, rodent. I could rip you apart, piece by piece. And yet - I do not. Do you know why?" Her tone was imperious, pompous, and yet held a genuine hint of curiosity as well. Lightning crackled, dancing along the tips of her left hand's fingers. She may have been conversing, but she was ready to finish what she'd started, if necessary. "No. Of course you wouldn't. I don't refrain from sending you to Chaos because I am weak, as you may so foolishly believe." The Apprentice flicked her wrist, pointing the end of her bloodshine blade at the Zabrak's chest.

"I spare you because you have potential. You are not Sith - but you could be."

---

[member="Salacious Vexx"]

The Zabrak stood resolutely, even as the heat which radiated from crimson blade singed his chest. "You are not Sith. But you could be." The puny thing had crushed one hand and taken the other. What had he managed to inflict? Wounds only skin deep. Had he anything left to strike with, he would.

"What's your name?" inquired the Zabrak, his deep voice rumbling in his chest. The Zabrak knew defeat. He'd seen it enough times. He'd inflicted it enough times. Rarely had he ever been on the receiving end. And never so crushingly.

[member="Mala Arar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom