Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Lesson...But for Whom?

Conqueror of Heaven and Hell
OBJECTIVE: A lesson in lightsabers
Imperius had been asked to help out the Newer Sith with his lightsaber capabilities. He had wanted to refuse, but the Chancellor had insisted- only the best for his apprentice.
His bones hurt. The armour no longer fit him perfectly, and his muscles hurt with every slight moment. Just waling to the top of the building, where the training grounds were located, had taken a toll on him. He could've used his light travel, but Imperius knew not what countermeasures Credius Nargath had created, and he'd rather not find out.

He found his temporary student waiting, Sitting on the uniformly cut grass, clearly waiting for him.
M8Ods4PiCq17GT6WSFSMis7TqIzx_LqJEubPcMQP8ROZCdHO8j6_tcgxklV100E9RfcdGpUsKIaPjCX9pnKdbxun0d9EPwo292ikR8pgqh-hteRzvGA6QTm6w_Qi40-8
His hand reached for his eyes, intending to rub them as his tiredness sought to overtake him, only to be reminded of the helm he still had on. Irritated, he brought his arm backed down. He felt exposed, tired, and in shambles. Why had he agreed to this in the first place? He strolled towards Charles Castex Charles Castex , intending to finish his work here as soon as he could.

U N I O N

Equipment: -Razor Fingernails

-Two Lightsabers in his cloak,

-Dressed in White Cloak covered with design of black flowers spread all over

Tag: Imperius Imperius

Given the developing situation since his last talk with his Master, Charles found himself rather… overjoyed that he would finally be starting the path to rectifying his most glaring weakness. Well at least as overjoyed as the Sith could be, one would have compare the feelings to man himself as a baseline and not the average person. Regardless the one thing that he knew was that this training would make him stronger, and by doing so it would allow him to better protect Mir from anything that threated her. So he waited on the person that was supposed to be his trainer by sitting on the grass and meditating over the fact that today’s battle would benefit only if he held back in his typical offense manner of using the Force. The point of it was after all to train his ability with a lightsaber, which he had truly never learned to use properly. Spinning the device in his hand Charles realized something… he had not been informed of who exactly was training him… oh Credius had been a clever one there. It was very likely had the male been told, he would have done a little intelligence gather before today… and that would certain be no fun,

”So I am to assume that you are to be my instructor? Do forgive me for being here a little early…” His eyes widened curiously as he turned around to stand up, speaking at the sound of the armor across the ground... interesting most interesting. He had been told to treat his instructor with the upmost respect and so that was what he was going to do. Walking in the other’s direction he gave a polite bow with a slight flourish to it, placing his hand over his stomach as he bowed his head, but never once taking his eyes off the other. No that was always a bad idea and a great way to get your head chopped off by an enemy trying to deliver a preemptive strike, straightening back up he offered the other a hand, ”Greetings my good sir, I must admit that the Chancellor didn’t inform me on the name of the person who would be instructing me. I guess it was meant to catch me off guard, but no matter. You may call me Charles… no need to be so formal with titles I believe… oh and who you might be…?”

His words left off in a question as he wasn’t sure what the other was going to say… to be honest he wasn’t sure if the other was going to outright attack him as a test. Just the thought had the Sith’s body tensing up to jump back and then in any other direction if he needed to do so.

BlpVHqS.png

O B J E C T I V E: Nom nom

THE CONQUEROR

tenor.gif

Responding to the bow with a slight incline so as to not appear rude, Imperius began to speak. Greetings. I am Imperius and, as per the orders of the chancellor, I will be assisting you with your training. Giving the Sith before him a once-over, he continued. You seem well rested as it is. Would I be correct in assuming that you too wish to get started with the training at once?

U N I O N

”It is nice to meet you Imperius. I do find the pleasure of introductions before a rousing battle to be most refreshing, though I admit maybe less so in this case since we won’t be fighting to the death.” Playfully smiling the only evidence of it being the movement of his face around his eyes, and even that was rather minimal as he reached into his cloak and pulled out main weapon. Tapping the lightsaber’s hilt on his shoulder, Charles left the other smaller blade hidden away, hoping to use this chance to develop a method of fighting with it that he felt would be useful. He didn’t plan on hurting his instructor, no he doubted that he could, but it didn’t mean he would hold back when it came to trying anything sneaky. Normally the Sith didn’t like to admit it, but given the circumstances he knew that Imperius couldn’t teach him if he held back how much he did not know,

”If it was the Chancellor who wanted you to train me then I can only assume that he informed you of my situation, but if not I will say this. Just instruct me as you would anyone who is new to the art using the saber… and lets have that piece of information not leave these grounds. The same goes with the fact these training sessions are even happening, I would prefer you said nothing about them. If I have to have it arranged that my request is an ‘order’ then believe me I will…” There was a certain finality in the Sith’s words as he found his current lack of ability with a saber to be serious weakness and knowledge of that weakness was something he rather not have spread, ”You are correct in that assumption and we may start whenever you wish. Time is not an issue for me here my friend for let’s just say I know what my priorities are… and this does assist me in the matter.”

BlpVHqS.png

Imperius barely managed to contain himself- he honestly felt like chortling. This was, almost certainly, the most hilarious conversation he had had during his current stint within the Union. A part of him just wanted to burst out laughing, rolling about the ground at the amusement felt. Another, far greater part wished to bring down his wrath upon the Sith Apprentic before him, but that part was the Sicaria-killer, and Imperius had vowed to never again let that part of himself show up to the surface- never.
Let us begin with your instruction. Choosing to ignore the questions placed before him, Imperius gestured at the small pack of tomes, which were revealed to be introductory writings to the seven major forms, painstakingly copied from what he remembered of the actual Sith texts. Read the first two chapters about each form, and come to me when something strikes your fancy. Meanwhile, I shall be nearby. Do not approach me for idiotic reasons. With that said, Imperius picked u he eight tome that detailed the Tripzest, and moved a fair distance away to begin pondering away at his own lightsaber form.

U N I O N

Charles sighed softly as he looked at the other male, was this really the person that his master had deemed would be the one most appropriate to teach him? His head tilted until it was almost in line with his shoulder, simply observing Imperius… saying nothing. Oh he had heard all the insults before, and laugher was so mild by this point that it just flowed right off of him like a cup pouring out water. True he had said that he had plenty of time and that the other didn’t need to worry about rushing him, but he also didn’t mean that they should play around either. So the Sith shrugged and waited for the other male to collect himself and began to lesson. Eyes wondering over to where the tomes sat, the male wasted no time and extended his hand using the Force to draw the sack of tomes to him. He then sat back down as he had been before and began to go through them one by one… his abilities at research were not understated, but he was taking his time. Charles was not just looking at the present, but the future,

”Imperius if it is alright with you I would prefer to start at the beginning. I know there is nothing fancy about the basics, but I think that I could take what I learn here and branch to something that would be a better fit for me in the future?” He stood up slowly and approached the other male holding out one of the scrolls, which given the SIth’s interest he had made sure to review twice before bring it over to his instructor. As he did so he continued, ”I believe Form I or Shii-Cho was its formal name…” Yes Charles had read the text, but he found that in situations such as this it was always better for one to use practical application to actually learn how to use something.

BlpVHqS.png

Indeed, I had already decided that we would be starting on the First Lightsaber form- While not remarkably impressive, it is a good base for any sith to then build up their strength. The reason that I was delaying the beginning of the lesson, however, was because we were waiting for yet another Sith Apprentice. Gesturing at the figure ( Gabriel Satra Gabriel Satra ) who had just walked into the training ground, Imperius continued. We will be having both of you start your learning journey together.
As the two apprentices faced each other, Imperius took the initiative to introduce them both. Gabriel, this is Charles Castex. Charles, this is Gabriel Satra.
Charles Castex Charles Castex

Gabriel had made his way to the apex of the building atop which the training grounds on Schesa were based. Outdoor training, he thought to himself, would allow him to make the most of his speed, agility and acrobatic talents, unimpeded by the confines of indoor spaces, especially as imposing a physical specimen as he had crafted himself into.

Ship set to auto-pilot, the pale Dathomiri Zabrak had studied his notes on Form VI, Niman, on the trip from Korriban, the Sith homeworld. He knew the basics of the form back-to-front and would be able to apply them quickly. When it came to physical acts, learning by doing, he had been a master throughout his military schooling. This is what he was built for, physically as well as mentally. His mind and body worked as one, the synchronicity unmatched, and in turn as one with the Force, imbued with extra fast instincts, reflexes, and strength. However, a lightsaber was a tricky weapon to wield, a weighted hilt with a weightless blade of light, so the training would be different to wielding vibroblades, staffs, rifles, and batons. Those had weight and he could assert his superior strength into every strike. He felt that this would take a different tack, the uniqueness of which he was about to discover.

Sizing the man up as they were introduced by the Master, Gabriel gave him a nod, which did not betray the summation he had made of the physically inferior human. In the spirit of a shared training ethos for mutual benefit, he would not make short work of the man, instead holding back his physicality so that they could both work on perfecting their technique and mastering their chosen Forms. His familiarity with melee combat from a decade of training would be an unfair advantage for another just starting his journey and the Sith arrested his cockiness in pursuit of the long-term goals he wished to share with his brethren, the grander scheme that was the reason for all of this and would require both he and his comrades to be at their finest.

U N I O N

Tag: Imperius Imperius Gabriel Satra Gabriel Satra

”It is a good base for anyone who is just starting out, from what I understand it is the start of the journey… and a necessary foundation… for all the other Forms that come later. Like many things I learned in medical school everything had…” The Sith’s words faded off as he felt the presence of someone else enter the training grounds. Yes he had been told that he would have an instructor, but he had not been warned of the presence of another student. Charles eyes narrowed disapprovingly as he looked over at the Zabrak. It had nothing to do with condition of the other, but simply the fact that he was here… an unknown had made its way into the training session. Who was this Gabrial… beyond just a name that Imperius had told him. He could work for anyone and take the information on Charles progress and give it up to his superiors. Sighing softly the Sith wondered if Tranquility was starting to rub off on him a little too much,

”Alright this is a bit of a surprise, but it is as I said to Imperius. What happens here today, stays here today in terms of what I learn and I plan to extend the same… courteously to you Gabrial…” With that he gave a flourishing bow to show his fellow student respect, coming back up, the man looked over at the Zabrak, ”So if there is anything special you wanted to practice then by all means, as I do know that some people develop their own little spin on the various Forms. Now that that is out of the way… is there anyone else who will be joining us or shall we get started now?” Charles playfully tapped the top of his head with lightsaber hilt, chuckling softly…

BlpVHqS.png

He left his brother, Tyrael Tyrael , who had just arrived, and apprentice Gabriel Satra Gabriel Satra alone so as to allow them tlo work on the 6th form by themselves. He himself was far from a master in the form and as such wanted no part in that training.

Your goodwill is...appreciated. Prepare yourself. With that, Imperius leapt at Charles Castex Charles Castex , intending to ensure that the chancellor’s apprentice knew the basics of the first form. Intent on finding the answer to this question, imperius leapt at the behemoth who stood in front of him, a standard right swing hurtling towards his opponent. Solarion had been left on board his interceptor, and he was instead using a standard red-bladed Sith lightsaber.

U N I O N

”Wait… so you mean that Gabriel is going to go and train with someone… oh… wait…” Charles suddenly activated his lightsaber and danced back awkwardly… no… his movements were not awkward. They were made to look so, but they were simply three shifts back using the only kind of combat he knew and that was the various style of hand to hand he had been taught. Looking at Imperius the male curiously asked as he asked, ”Isn’t there some proper way…” That was when the Sith stepped forward and simply copied the movement he had just watch his instructor preform… the Sith had admit his mind was brimming with tactics, but he wasn’t sure if that would take away from the lesson.

BlpVHqS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom