Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Journey of Self-Discovery

I have constructed a character who is a medic by trade, although a somewhat unconventional one. Unlike most doctors, she is not grounded but tends to travel the Galaxy in search of her true purpose (dissatisfied with her current primary and secondary calling). I would like her to embark on a journey of self-discovery as she is rather young - so perfect material for accumulating new experience via adventure.

At some point in time, I would like Mirax to discover her latent Force-sensitivity ... although the means for that are not set in stone. If there is a Force-sensitive teacher (preferably a Knight or an instructor of a comparable rank) that would like to cross her path - please let me know. I am open to any type of RP, whether it involves smuggling, mercenary work, military campaigns, etc. but I am trying to get away from solo writing (fan fiction) and would like to focus on collaborative stories with 1 or more person here.

Please let me know if you're interested in Role-playing with Mirax and what kind of plotline(s) you have in mind. Alternatively, we can brainstorm together on Discord or via PM.

Thank you for your time. :)

[member="Mirax Eygan"] you sound like a spirit born for the outer rim, we have adventure, excitement and room for all the personal growth you want unencumbered with dogma or over bearing rules. With may folks that are force masters in any number of beliefs and styles.

We would love to write with you if you are interest

Here is out discord channel

https://discord.gg/t5V46C

Progflaw99

[member="Mirax Eygan"]

Hi! Since you mentioned being mobile and travelling, why not check out a faction based around two major galactic trade lanes! Not only is the geography great, but we have a fledgling order of Jedi dedicated to keeping the space lanes safe and assisting those in need along them!

Mathias is a protector first, but he also delves into the healing arts - Might be a neat place to start, even if not joining a Jedi order the Trade Council as a whole is very protective of its member world's!

Link to Faction: http://starwarsrp.net/groups/1011-mara-perlemian-trade-council/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom