Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A invisible blade (Faction event OOC pre planning)

Yo yo yo, what's up everybody?

So lets start this faction out, for real this time.
We don't have the members and resources and member number etc. Yet to really start out on in the map game, but the time will come. The important thing is now that we set up things for the future and create a engaging environment for others so we will have all those things one day.

The first thing we need is some kind of "army", but one that isn't really affiliated with the chorus. Pawns to push people around, create unrest etc etc etc, I guess you get my point. And I already know who and how:

The gamorreans are a warrior race that is organized in clans that don't really follow anyone and they are well know to be found in the service of hutts and other criminals so they are not really suspicious if the are part of, a pirate crew or whatever. That's the who.

Now the how: We steal some ships and gear (from where is the thing we will discuss here), and supply some gamorreans with them plus potential routes to target ([member="Darth Ferox"] has some ideas already, but we can definitely have more than one). That will create unrest in the systems (if we play it right) and from there we can support groups/forces on the target planets to rise, and make the leaders of these groups either loyal or dependent on us. Ta da, we already have some control. I hope that we will gain some members with this, and as soon as we have we push these groups to take over in form of a dominion. The most important part of this is that we never openly show ourselves as a group, and if in question everyone just follows his or hers individual goals.

Feedback, ideas, input, memes?

Edit: Kinda rushed over this and forgot to propose my idea lol:
We will ask for support of the sith assassins (Hi [member="Darth Lykos"]) and the Underworld (These guys are a always up for stealing stuff), so bigger factions as target aren't of the table. My initial thought was to take on one of the smaller major factions for this (aka. The iron empire or the commonwealth). Also we will obviously pose as criminals that simply there to steal stuff and sell the ships to the gamorreans. Money and an army, sounds like a good deal, does it not? But all of this is open to debate obviously, if you have a better idea don't be to shy to tell us. Also this will start once the super ultra mega huge rebellion has ended because like a million people are caught up in it, and they don't really want to start any more crazy stuff until then.

Darth Abyss said:
Darth Ferox has some ideas already
Would I be correct in assuming that these targets he suggested are Iridonian cities? I do believe that, if so, I know what ideas these are. If not, I look forward to finding out what you have planned. If there is anything specific I can help you with, feel free to let you know. In short, I think this idea is brilliant. Give the command and the Assassins shall rise from the shadows to strike.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

[member="Darth Abyss"]

My dear Abyss, I helped him plot out that idea. It is, after all, time for Iridonians to return to the teachings of the Ancestors.

Yes, that was said from a semi-IC POV, as in, Xavka might have said something similar to that. That said, let us assume that Xavka has no idea that Ferus revealed the plans to Abyss, it might make for an amusing moment with Abyss thinking he'll be surprising Xavka.

[member="Darth Lykos"] Abyss doesnt even know about that plan yet IC, but he will soon (I hope at least [member="Darth Ferox"] lol). But yeah that would defintly be a nice touch.

Also good to know that Xavka cares for this becaue of his people and not because of a job and power and stuff.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

He may be a big, bad Sith, he may be a bit of a bastard, but, ultimately, he is a Son of Iridonia in his mind, which means that, in his mind, when this opportunity to unite the Wild, Nomad Clans of Iridonia and return the City Living Iridonians to the ways of the past - where he sees strength - he'd take it.

[member="Darth Roth"] No. And we won't. We will use the attacks to push Rebell groups and others that call for self defense up, and these will be loyal to use. They are the same people that will do all the dirty work once we're ready to go major etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom