Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech A.I.C.M.G

Status
Not open for further replies.
grenade_combo_by_pixelquarry-d5bbabx.jpg

Image Source: Here
Intent: To provide grenades for infantry blaster, and take down force users
Development Thread: Part 1 and Part 2
Manufacturer: House Thul Estates

Model: A.I.C.M.G.
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: No
Production: Minor production

Material: Durasteel, Thermite, water, Ixetal cilona and Dimethyl sulfoxide
Classification: Auxiliary grenade
Size: Handheld
Length: 15cm
Weight: 1kg
Ammunition Type: red mist
Ammunition Capacity:1
Effective Range: 100m when fired from the Blaster, and 15 meter total blaster area
Rate of Fire: 1
Strengths: Knocks out force users, ability to use the force.
Weaknesses: Short lasting
Has no effect on noforce users
Description: This particular grenade was designed, to take down force users
It had Durasteel outer casing, and inside it was hundred and fifty milliliters of the formula.
The formula thanks to Dimethyl sulfoxide, which was added to the formula.
This added to the formula, made it capable of passing through the skin
As it can now penetrate the skin, and Ixetal Cilona would gain easy quick route to blood stream through any exposed skin.
If it will not penetrate clothing or armoured parts, just exposed skin and if you breathe the mist in.
This would help it bypass any rebreather, and force users with breath control.
As it works by creating a fine red mist, if it is only into absorbed into the clothes, and not the skin it would not penetrate into blood stream.
So would not work if covered head to toe, in any type of clothing or armour.
Due to fact it enters the bloodstream directly, the effect, it almost instantaneous.
​The effects how ever, run out roughly half an hour of leaving the mist, dependant on metabolism.
This due to way it enters, as enters fast and thus leaves faster than its gaseous counterpart, which last four hours.
As such it would take prolong exposure to it, before you can become an addict, or suffer the long term side effects of being death stick addict.
The grenade itself work by the thermite boiling the water part of the formula, and then cracking open the durasteel grenade along fault lines.
It has a 7.5 meter area effect, 15 meters in total.

Primary Source: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/1234-forcebreaker-gas-grenade/

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br />-----<br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />Starwars Chaos:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br />------<br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Plz to add three posts to the second thread.

What is thermite water? Why is that included?

This whole 'it will get you eventually if your armor isn't specifically described as sealed' clause has to go. It's a recipe for infinite arguments about whose armor is sealed and whose isn't.

In canon, ixetal cilona isn't remotely as strong as you're describing. Your submission seems to imply that any skin exposure will strip out someone's Force connection. That isn't acceptable either. Please add a more thorough description.

[member="Jorus Merrill"] Thermite is an explosive water is just water(my bad I missed a comma out), as need a solution to hold all in. The idea is to get enough through the skin, not necessarily to breath. Before I continue my dev thread, could you advise on that part what level it should be, for the aoe. :)

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Thermite doesn't work like that. You're better off just saying something like 'generic dispersal charge.'

As for what's reasonable, I'm open to all kinds of things if they're within the bounds of rationality. Go forth.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

You still need to address how effective this is once the target is dosed. Do you expect a decent dose to immediately and completely cut off the target from the Force, for example? What about ixetal cilona's other effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom