Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Hutt's Desire.

Scattered throughout the seedy dens and other areas of the galaxy there have been sent Astromech droids, each seeking out the courageous (or reckless) with an interesting proposal, that of a scavenger hunt for a particular item.​
The droids each came with the same holo message, that of a corpulent, mucus-covered beast of a hutt with an offer.​

"Dobra Mongo bu Yih, Jee gee ba makacheesa che kaee coo caiot han wa keepuna mo doth tee bimhee digging hhe bu pah. Jee mo K'wanna- mon duhofwacha- don keemon dokwacha phabeka bai bu yae coo koose bai mah bunko wa . Wa cag see bankepie Dobra chalanh du bapeha che mah pauapka. Jee hatkocanh dopo bu validity dee kankahnox'a bankop bai beeska mu-moolee, heee coo bakang bai hhacs mi noa-a bargon cay, mobape."

«"I am Mongo the Hutt, I have an opportunity for anyone who can hold a blaster or isn't above digging through the mud. I offer Five-hundred-thousand credits to the man who brings to my palace a 675491-HK AI Regulator. A piece of ancient technology I am interested in acquiring for my collection. I will test the validity of the core prior to payment, those who attempt to deceive me will be dealt with, harshly." »

At the end of the message the message would flicker and the image would cut to a rather odd looking piece of tech, a droid core of some kind, rather antique looking objects to the experienced eye.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom