Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Hunt

He was both power and strength, yet also gentle and soft. They knelt facing each other beneath a darkening sky, the first of the evenings stars glinting above them. Her hands lifted to his chest, the beskar cool beneath her fingers as her lips parted in contemplation of his request, he was inviting her to be bold.

To stake a claim.

Her chin lifted, after a beat of losing herself in the storm hiding behind his eyes. "Jasper Ordo be'Odro," she began, her voice barely above a whisper. "Would you do me the honour of allowing me to stake my claim on you, if only for a night?" A smile danced across her golden orbs.

Ordo Ordo

"Would you do me the honour of allowing me to stake my claim on you, if only for a night?"
He let slip a smile. Genuine and almost out of place. His eyes, so used to death and battle...softened. The hard armor that He seemed to always wear around His mind and heart opened for a moment and all He was wantes to escape. War yes, but the farmer who's fields fed the warrior, the mechanic who repaired the ships and the farm equipment, all He was was opened at her simple request. He, however, was not a man of half measures.

"Evelyn Rekali," He said as He leaned toward her, "You may claim me for a night, if I may have thee honor of claiming you for the remained of my tomorrows."

He pulled her toward Him and rested His forhead against hers.

Evelyn Rekali Evelyn Rekali

If Evelyn was taken aback by his response she didn't show it, her heart was hammering as his forehead rested against hers. She was wise enough to know that such things as fast as this would only ever end in heartbreak.

But she also knew, that to deny herself such joy, however fleeting, was a waste. She'd denied herself any joy for the sake of her children, and children were grown.

"I accept your claim, Jasper Ordo be'Ordo." She replied, golden orbs watching him for a moment, before brushing her nose against his, pausing for a beat before pressing her lips against his, her arms sliding up and around his neck.

Ordo Ordo

"I accept your claim, Jasper Ordo be'Ordo." She replied, golden orbs watching him for a moment, before brushing her nose against his, pausing for a beat before pressing her lips against his, her arms sliding up and around his neck.
His hands ran down her sides, begging for flesh where armor still covered. Hungry arms pulled her in as he paused at her prefect hips, before careful but pinning hands cupped her thighs to lift her all the closer.

He lifted a knee, forming a seat for her as he fought to decide whether to carry her with lips pressed together or gently lay her on the moss here with the wild jungle as witness.

The jungle held its breath as He leaned forward one hand behind her head and the other around her waist as He decided the world and any other that held them was theirs to do with as they wished.

fade out

Evelyn Rekali Evelyn Rekali

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom