Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A hunt gone wrong?

I am a son of the Mountain.
What's up guys, so the good Doctor here has a distinct interest in Rakghouls and he'd love to have a few for his own personal research. Now since he's incredibly weak he could use some strong muscle to help him acquire these cute, fluffy, little things.

Mercenaries to help him capture the creatures would be nice. Of course they will be well paid for their help in gathering a few of these beasts. Who wants to take a trip to Taris?!

Thraxis will happily help in this clearly noble pursuit. No need for credits, booze or otherwise, all I request is that if we find more than One I would like to take another home. Could always use a good pet, especially one as vicious as a Rakghoul. Also, can I safely assume you have vials of Rakghoul serum in case one of our ranks is to be infected with the disease? Or are ya more inclined to watch us turn and than make us a part of your noble experiment?
[member="Victor Tesla"]

I am a son of the Mountain.
I would NEVER -cough cough- allow members of this valiant journey to become one of those beasts. Vials will be procured for the journey but will be used sparingly. I would like to gather at least three for myself. But the ship to transport will be able to hold many more than that. So hopefully things go well enough that all parties involved will leave with whatever number they like (Within reason.) [member="Thraxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom