Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A hundred-and-seventy-six days, a request for how I've done.

Confederate Dauntless Colonel
I've been on this site for 176 days already and it's been one of the best writing experiences I've honestly ever heard. I've met and interacted with so many unique people with fascinating stories and characters. I will admit I have been in awe at how well some threads and posts have been written, envious, and hoping that one day I will be able to even be compared to them. Due to this, I've wanted yo hear your guy's thoughts on what I've written so far with my Character, Colonel Anakwor Farlorn, and the Carian First-and-Only regiment. I think the parts I could be struggling most with would be attempting to juggle a large cast of characters in narrative threads where I don't have full control over the events. I also think I am flawed in being a good RPer, having too many events happen in a single post, and not interacting with others during a story. I've wanted a second pair of eyes over my issues so that I may get feedback on how to better myself.

Basically: some tips, thoughts, and feedback on what I've written so far.

Thank you for reading this and thank you even more if you decide to review my posts.

Here are threads where I've posted under this character and other info.

Colonel Anakwor Farlorn (Detailed description of Chapters at the end of it)

The Caria First-and-Only Ranger Regiment

Short Story: A Forlorn Day

Chapter One: In the Lives and Ruins of their city

Short Story: Rest, Respite, and New Assignments

Chapter Two:
Coat of Silver

Chapter Three: Chaos Pact

Chapter Four: The Lost and the Forgotten

Chapter Five: Fury of Silence

Chapter Six: Back to Basics

I'll be honest, I've always loved reading your posts, you cover a range of events and characters in your posts but you make the members of the First and Only come alive. The very first post you wrote blew me away with its depth and quality. It's hard to get into a lot of character depth with a large group, but you manage to imbue them with life. It might not be the level of depth that a single character can do, but it's hard to deny that they're living breathing individuals.

I've loved every post so far, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Confederate Dauntless Colonel
I'll be honest, I've always loved reading your posts, you cover a range of events and characters in your posts but you make the members of the First and Only come alive. The very first post you wrote blew me away with its depth and quality. It's hard to get into a lot of character depth with a large group, but you manage to imbue them with life. It might not be the level of depth that a single character can do, but it's hard to deny that they're living breathing individuals.

I've loved every post so far, and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Thanks so much! It means a lot to me that you enjoy reading my posts. I'll get more out since I'm planning a few more characters to introduce to create more chemistry within the cast and the next arc.

You've heard me say it time and time again, but it rings true every time you post dude. You write big groups of military better than anyone I've ever seen. It's beyond amazing how you can make such a large group feel alive and diverse. It's something that I strive to make better in my own writing as well. I cannot wait to continue to write with you, and hope that we will continue to do so for a long time into the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom