Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Home, Close but Far OOC

Tyl Ro

The Anti(Hipster)-Cynic
Tyl's first appearance with the Order is up and running! [member="Zak Dymo"] offered to give me the tour (on the condition of some sort of sweet confection). But, of course, it'd be wonderful for Tyl to meet other members of the Order as well! If you're interested, let us know!

Just a note: she's modest and soft spoken. Tyl won't go out of her way to make her presence known. But she wants to take part in whatever way that others find her useful.

I'm also using this as a way to gauge what exactly Tyl's new role could be. I don't want to rush into this, and I tend to take a long time writing my posts anyway. She's not the gung-ho type, and she's an adept healer/physician, but I'm not interested in just inserting this character every which way and hoping she'll fit. I'd much rather go with the flow and see where the story takes her. I felt this might be a good opportunity to begin figuring that kind of thing out.

I'm sure that I had something more to say about all of this but I just emptied my brain all over that IC post. The beer isn't helping either. I'm sure I'll think of it at some point...

*ignites lightsaber and bounces back and forth ominously*

You can join the thread, but just so we're clear, all your con.. con... con-function-whateveryousaid...

ALL YOUR CANDY ARE BELONG TO US!

Tyl Ro

The Anti(Hipster)-Cynic
We'd be glad to have you with us, [member="Ciara Jevnaker"]! Any thoughts on how you'd like to enter? Perhaps also just finding your way around as a new initiate? I have a feeling a certain hyper-active Nautolan might get antsy around a certain patient Kaminoan, so it is quite possible that we will run into you... for some of us literally.

I remembered the thing I forgot to put last night. I put an OOC request on the thread simply because open threads can so easily devolve into Chaos (get it, eh? puns?). I tend to be too... plot-heavy for that. One of the reasons I occasionally take a while in writing. OOC invites seem like a decent way to give the thread direction here. But I'm still learning the flow of things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom