Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Healing Hand

Time: Noon

James scurried through the hangar of his base, in a rush. He always seemed to be in a bit of a rush these days. Something had to be done, some business thing had to be created. That was the price he paid, of course for one of the most rapidly growing freighting businesses in the galaxy, but he was willing to pay for it. He doubted in his wildest dreams that when his grandfather had won the Drunken Angel and started Justice Shipping Ltd that he knew it would lead to all of this; two growing armies, three Corvettes, growing quickly to five, two landing bases with high-tech security and warehouses of supplies enough to fill a few freighters, plus six bank accounts that were spending and sending as many credits as they were earning. But it was worth it.

He made it the secluded base's messhall, there were a few employees here and there, but few aside form that. He grabbed a glass of Correllian Ale and took a drink as he waited for the next meeting here. One of his new employees, Rose Blade, who had a proposition for him. He admired--no he loved--the sense of self-direction this brought. He wanted his employees like himself; confident and willing to bring new ideas.

[member="Rose Blade"]

12:30
For the last few weeks rose had been running around every part of the galaxy collecting and recruiting those like minded and those who had a passion i'm the medical field. She had collected over 800 Men and women and brought them to a old facility that The Justice company had rebuilt for their own purpose. As [post='1070111']White Castle[/post] Jumped out of hyperspace and started it descent towards the base rose entered the hanger bay and could hear the shuffling of all the soon to be medics. As they all got into formation rose then walked to the front of the hanger opening the blast doors while the ship was still descending towards the base. As she walked out of the hanger and onto the landing strip she could hear those behind her march with her. Although it wasn't in sync it was impressive what she could put together in a short time. As she reached the edge she could see the base clearly.

Rose grinned and said "Well training is starting early." As she said that she magnetized her self to the ship and putting her hand on the ship taking control of it and flipping the ship upside down sending everyone on the landing ship falling. Luckily she had given then all jump packs if they want to be in her med corps they have to learn to go in unpredictable. As she was looking down she opened comms and said "All right if you want to put those defenses to the test you can. Just try not to hit my ship."

[member="James Justice"]

James heard his comm chime, Rose was here and she was ready to begin working with him to get their medical staff up and running. Goodness knows they needed it. As he stalked towards the hangar door, he saw the bodies of 800 people free-falling through space. Swirling the glass of Ale in his hand, James watched their decent, "I'll pass thank ye, lass," he said into his ear comm unit. "I be interested in seeing what ye have come up with and ye are clear for landing."

He glanced at Reed, his small R3-D8 and faithful companion had followed James into this hangar. He looked at the birth and gauged it in the landing pad. It would be a tight fit, but it would work. "Ye have an interesting way of training, miss, that be for sure."

[member="Rose Blade"]

Rose looked down again as the she returned the ship right side up and saw most had corrected their formation and were doing a vertical drop to speed their dropping rate. "Well i'll be dammed the actually listened to the briefing." As she said that she could hear faint gun shots knowing they were spraying their landing zone. As rose smiled of a little pride.Then she heard James saying she had an interesting way of training. "Thanks. It pays off being unpredictable as a medic." She said that as she sat down on the edge of the ship and continued to controlled the ship and carefully landing it. Those who made it in the formation had made it to the base and lined up and waited for the next thing. For those who weren't in the formation were still finding their way to the base.

As the ship hand finally docked she jumped down from the ship and walked towards James. When she reached him she sticking her hand out and looking up to him. "Nice to finally meet you in person." she said as the last of the troops were running to their positions. "Do you have any personnel that need Medical attention? If not we shall get started with training.

[member="James Justice"]

James accepted the hand and gave it a soft kiss, his customary greeting for all women, "Aye it is. Thar be nothing serious, a minor cold here and there, but little else to report, and I say even that not be worth the mentioning," He began walking along to the troops who were already in formation, leading the teen with him.

"Tell me a few things about yeself, please, miss," he said casually, "I do prefer to know a thing or two about those I hire, ye know. It helps to know a thing or too and I rarely let the personal and business not get mixed," he took a drink of his ale and considered offering her some, but thought better of it, Reed alongside him gave the spacer a warning whirl, reminding him that she was too young for alocohol and cigarettes, his customary way of showing hospitality, "Er, right, Reed, right." He chuckled nervously, "right."

[member="Rose Blade"]

As he kissed her hand she bowed her head a little smiling. While he said there were a few colds but nothing worth mentioning she motioned for twelve to go check it out. Then she said "Well they will be checked just in case it's good to be careful when it comes our attention." Then she started to walk with him along the troops.

"Well do you want to know anything specific about me? and as for personal and business it helps sometime but not always.But that's just me." Rose heard his robot reminding him about her age and she smiled a little when he chuckled. "No it's alright i can handle my alcoholic. But rarely will i drink it." As said that one of the troops walked up to her holding a bottle. Rose took the bottle from then and turned to James "This is for you. Gorimn Wine. As a thanks from us." As the troop moved back to his spot.

[member="James Justice"]

James set the glass of Ale on Reed's head, the droid gave an indignant set of beeps. The spacer undid the top of the bottle and swallowed a mouthful, relishing its body and flavor, "Ah, yes, that is the stuff. Thank ye, a great choice in liquors, I tell ye that."

He began pointing out to some of the lining up medic-soldiers, telling them to hurry up in line, 'Anything ye want to tell me. I prefer to know more than less, I enjoy being friends with those I work with as well as the boss."

He stopped and looked over the crew, "I'll tell ye now, I am just a spacer trying to help people. To help the common people, I can assure ye that these units will see a great deal of time, helping the sick civies as well as those in our forces. We dun't let the common man down, I tell ye that. And we dun't let ideals get in the way of helping them neither," he stopped himself and chuckled. He was getting preachy again. "That just be some about me. Tell me about yeself now. All that ye can share."

[member="Rose Blade"]

Rose was pleased that he had enjoyed the drink she had brought. "No problem if you want something strong i'm the one to find it."

"That's good you do that." She said with a smile.

As she listened to him talk a little about him self she started to make mental notes about his movements is tone in his voice and even the little gestures he did if she was going to work with him she figured it would be best to learn every little thing about him for her sake. Then she looked over at the troops as they were still walking and proceeded to say "Well i seek to help all those who need it and stand behind those who are there to protect the rest." Saying that had brought up a little smile. "As for the these units once we have finished their training i will start to reach out to areas that need our help but if you ever need us your and we are busy we will wrap things up and respond your our first priority." She said while smiling. "Other then saying more about my self i wouldn't want to say to much i like to keep people guessing." She said smirking.

[member="James Justice"]

He waved his hand, he had a good feeling about this girl, she was going to work out just fine, he was sure. "Well as long as ye are willing to do ye work right, I dun't mind at all." he gave her a soft ribbing and a playful smile, "Though ye'll find I am quite hard to surprise. I be the type to be ready for most everything."

He took another drink of the wine and sighed satisfied, "If ye are ready, we may begin training."

The last of the medics had formed their lines in the formation. James hated the military, more than that he hated uniforms. Uniformity. Forcing sameness. A scowl etched itself across his face. He hated the very look of people being forced into being alike each other. He sucked a heavy draft on his cigarette and let it out of his nose in a forceful billow.

[member="Rose Blade"]

Rose was pleased that she made a good first impression with him and smiled. "Don't worry i always find a way to surprise anybody. Even if your ready for everything."

Once he said start the training and the last remaining medics had returned she yelled. "All right you know your positions your assigned to. Now go to them and start simulations under Alpha Nova Echo!" As she said that they all started to run onto white castle. She then started walking towards the first section of the ship to start the first groups training. On the way to the first room she was talking about how she could personal perform in any medical field and started to name a few off explaining what they were. She had rambled on for so long about the medical fields that they had arrived at the first room. "Oh. If i speak to much just tell me to shut up. Anyways we are at the first room. All the soldiers here know how to perform above average in the field them most medics do. The whole ship is split up into four groups that specialize in a wide variation. Like this one here they all specialize in from the A's to the E's. Rose stopped her self and then turned to James. "would you like to choose a certain subject we train this group today?"

[member="James Justice"]

James listened to her talking about medical subjects, chuckling inside. He couldn't help but feel a sense of amusement, "Miss, its alright. No worries, most of it does go over me head to be honest, but that is alright."

He chuckled as they came to the first group. Nodding to a set of droids, he waited as they began to hand out standard E-11 blasters. While he wasn't sure what these people would be using in real-time, the E-11 was stock enough so that anything learned with it would transfer to most weapons, except the turrets, bigger, and exotic firearms.

James grabbed one and made his way to the front of the room.

"Judging by the looks on ye faces and the way ye be holding it, it'd be safe to say most of ye have never held or seen a blaster till now," his eyes scanned across the room at the medical personel. "I dun't know what this lady told ye but ye are going to be combat ready medics. Meaning ye'll be charging into the line of fire to haul the mutilated bodies out of danger and giving them life giving aid, all while dodging blasters, watching young men die, and hearing them cry out for their mommas as they die."

He paused to let the truth sink in. He was no soldier but he had been in many dangerous, tough situations. He had run across battlefields and seen men bleed out--some his own. Scanning the room he watched the uncomfortable medical personnel shift their weight. Reality was sinking in, and he could tell them first hand---reality was hell.

"I dun't know what you heard on the holonet or what ye parents told ye, but in war there is no good and bad," he continued, "there ain't no combatants and non-combatants. There only be two types, the fighting and the dead. Ye carry a satchel of medical goods but ye will also carry these; weapons used to fight off the enemy so ye can give those goods to the right people." Taking a few long drags from his cigarette, James prepared to change topics.

"This here is an E-11, the most basic but common and battle-capable blaster for the price," he said raising the weapon, "ye need to pay attention cause I only be saying this once and it will save yer life later. Trust me on that." he took a long puff from his cigarette and pointed at the lever right over the trigger, 'this here be the safety. If it is on ye can blow a hole in a man's chest the size of a scarlaac. I have see it. If its off, this be little better than a nasty club. So make sure ye know before you go swinging that thing around, what it is. General rule: Down is off, up is dead," he turned it over, showing the power cell, "here we have the energy this baby runs off of. Ye exhausts it, it is empty," he pressed a button under it, 'that be how you release it when empty to put it in, slam it hard and make sure its nice and snug," James said illustrating as he spoke, "that be simple enough. This thing gets mightly hot when shooting, so keep ye hands off it or ye'll be burned might bad. And, of course, finger stays off the trigger unless ye knows ye means business."

The spacer paced to the other side of the room, a haze of smoke following him as always, "When ye draws this, ye are gonna be scared. Ye aren't gonna wanna wait. Ye are gonna wanna shoot a round off the moment its ready," he held the weapon at mid chest, "But dun't do that. Ye are gonna miss, and then they will kill ye." He looked around at the terrified faces to make sure they understood, "ye pulls it up to eye level, ye lines the sights up," he illustrated, "then ye fires. Now I want ye each to spend the rest of the day memorizing this weapon. I have targets set up on the bay for ye to practice. The point is to get comfortable with this thing, now," he nodded, "get the feth out there and practice."

[member="Rose Blade"]

As James started to talk to the new recruits rose had slipped out of the room to go grab few stuff and taking the ship into the outer orbit. When James Finished his little speech and told them to got train all the doors had shut and the ship went to full lock down. Rose said on the intercoms. "All troops to battle positions. Keep weapons on stun!" While there were shooting in the background. 'I repeat this is not a drill all personnel." "They broke though! They're in the ship!" A Soldier yelled that went through the intercom. " You could hear in the distance over the speaker rose yelling. "Hellos Squadron protect this point were going to secure the recruits." Then she power went out and the whole ship went pitch black and everything was silent all you could hear were foot steps in the distance. While all the doors were bolted shut and locked.

[member="James Justice"]

"Ye heard ye commander get moving!" James bellowed as the lights went off and the ship went on lock down.

"But, sir, the door is locked," protested one of the recruits.

"Do ye know the over-ride?" James asked, annoyance rising in his voice.

"Yes but--"

"Then open the fething door!" he shouted taking a step forward.

The recruits form around him, preparing as the man fumbled with unlocking the door.

It slid open and they troops, he didn't know exactly how many, began fumbling out the door. James wasted no time shouting at them, his buring cigarette shining out against the darkness, "Bam, ye dead. Keep yer eyes open. Fan out, cover the area. Eyes on that corridor--pirates could bust through and kill all ye. What are ye, children or soldiers? Make up ye fething minds, school girls."

His yelling was nothing if not for their benefit. They had to learn--and fast. If they didn't then they would all die in their first run and many more because of a lack of training. War had no kindness, he knew this too well. And if they weren't trained for the ferocity awaiting them, they would all be slaughtered.

Then it happened. The fireteam turned the corner of the corridor and came face to face with the enemy. James took a step back and watched as the inept troops fired wildly at their opponents. Several of the shots missed by a mile, bouncing off the walls or ceilings. But enough kept their heads to fire accurately. In a matter of a few seconds, the first boarding party was taken down, with only three in James' group laying whimpering stunned. James stepped over their bodies, "You call that a fight? Ye got ye arses handed to you. Shape up! Thar be no excuse for this. Secure the bridge, now. Where is ye commanding officer? I ain't ye commanding officer, di'kut. Yes, Rose. Ye know where she is at? Well ye fething better hope she ain't been fried or ye lost already."

He shook his head. They were doing goo, but there was still a ways to go.

[member="Rose Blade"]

A deep voice had came over the speakers across the ship. "Well very impressive looks like Mr. James with your Rag tag recruits on taking out that group." The reserve lights turning on showing little light within the corridors. "I'm feel like playing a little game to see who of your new recruits will live to see tomorrow. Predicting what you will think your going to try to secure the bridge by now you see i have you lovely commander right now her and her squadron cornered in a small room. Reports from my the commander down there says most of the men are wounded and they have very little ammo left. But! We have Ms Voss here with us and well do i need to say anything more?" He said chuckling "Worthless recruits you so called leader is in the engine room and Mr. Justice you beloved Vasha you'll have to find her with in this ship." As there were a lot of foots steps coming from the corridors round them except from the room they came from. "You better decide which one you want to save. Your in control of those men. You choose who will be left unharmed."

As the person speaking over the intercom had finished pirates had started to pour all around them with shields row after row "Marching towards the recruits firing.
[member="James Justice"]

James heard Sasha's name and it felt like an atomic bomb went off inside him. He hadn't felt Sasha around--he would have felt her or if she came into danger through their telepathic link. Still, he didn't think. Logic was gone in this moment. Rage was here. Force Rage. His DeathHammer came out in a moment, sending a barrage of fire at one line of the enemy.

"Take that flank, these are mine!" he roared.

His body twisted and moved deftly, his passion throwing his body around and out of the blaster fire. James planted one leg on the bulwark and propelled himself shoulder-first onto one of the pirates, flattening it. Twisting, James dodged another's shot, firing back and crushing a third's skull with his heavy DeathHammer. Turning he kicked another back before weaving away from a blow that narrowly missed his chin. James popped off a pair of shots before hammer-fisting one behind him. Twisting the stunned man's body, he used it as a meat-shield, charging the second wave. Bowling through them, James began firing madly, tearing holes in their bodies and letting the scent of burnt flesh fill the corridor. A punch made solid contact on James' chest sending him sprawling on his back. Another pirate aimed to kill James, but the spacer sent a wave of the Force into him and the three behind him, breaking their bodies on the bulwark. With a wild sweep of his leg, James toppled the closest before frying the pirate behind him. A final shot killed the last and James rose to his feet unsteadily, panting. The exertion had taken a lot out of him, but he was just getting started. He fished a new cigarette from his pocket and lit it back up, "Form up, now."

The survivors from his rag-tag crew gathered around him. He had a few dozen. That was ok, it was all he needed.

"Grab weapons, fast. Take more than ye need. These ones ye got are chit. Get the real ones they got, then we move."

"Where are we going?" One of them asked.

James shot him an angry look, "To hell."

A few minutes later the newly armed crew stormed to the engine room, carving a path of death along the way through the pirates. James' eyes burned with rage, his anger fueled the troops around him, enhancing their sense and strengthening their resolve. He would kill. He would have blood. And he would leave no survivors.

[member="Rose Blade"]

After a while of fighting the pirate off they had started to over whelm them and were winning. Ten minutes later still no signs of any support coming. Rose had feared for the worst and lost hope. Then stopped shooting and looked around the hanger most of her men were dieing and there were only five left to fight. Rose sighed as one by one they all got hit and were laying there covering their wounds. then she looked to her side and said with a smile but feeling regret "I guess the universe doesn't wan't me to help people. I'm fine with that but i'm not going down easy." She then grabbed the back pack and looked up at her wounder soldiers they all smiled of honor serving her and nodded at her while each one of them were holding a grenade with her back pressed against a metal container. She then heard the foot step of the pirate walking to each of the soldiers and shooting them while laughing. Every time she heard a shot go of and laughter more hatred and anger grew bigger and bigger within her. The pirates were one soldier from her hiding spot then she heard that blast kill her soldier and locked every door and corridors down and then every thing went black.

Her anger and hatred had taken over she quickly stood up and somehow used Force Scream killing any person near her then she activated force rage and started to pirates clearing a path to the door. Then she snapped back with one pirate in her left hand crushing his neck then looking at her troops and said over the ships speakers as a final words. "We fight for the common man and women to give them hope and to give them a better life." Then a massive explosion happened ripping the hanger and the bridge from the body and completely destroying it. While tossing the rest of the ship into the abyss.

[member="James Justice"]

You can thank this song for this post.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gokNVyDsr4[/media]

A moaning, dying spacer shifted his weight on the floor, trying to rise. James delivered a shot through its skull that was a coup de grace. He glared at the body angrily. No one took his ships. No one threatened to take his Sasha. That was when he felt the ground shake and alarms went wild. He could feel the air leaving the room quickly. That could only mean one thing--massive hull breech.

"Move, move, move, we be shifting it the feth out of here, we need to get to the fething escape pods, move!" he shouted.

His recruits began fleeing through the exit. James stood by the door, watching them file by, he would leave no one behind. Not when he could save a life. Suddenly a blaster bolt barely missed his head, scorching the bulwark. He looked up and saw an unmistakable image. The man wore a trailing dark trench coat and held a smoking blaster in his hand, "Mr. James, I have been waiting--"

James raised his DeathHammer and fired off a fierce volley of shots that tore through his body and left it a mess of burnt flesh. The spacer growled and moved quickly after his troops. At last his recruits came into the escape pod bay. They filled each one, before punching out. Each pod was filled to its max and launched. At last James stepped into the last one, crowded with other people. The door closed and James slammed a release button. He felt the lurch as they were catapulted away from the wreckage to safety.

"Sir, what is that?" asked one of the recruits.

[member="Rose Blade"]

With several pieces of shard with in rose from the explosion she just started to drift with what was left of her blood stop gushing out of her into space from what was left of the ship rose had hit a big debre piece and stuck a tacker that only she knows the frequency onto the metal awhile hanging onto if for dear life. Then she slowed her heart down to one beat per minute then before the ships commc were to far away and downloaded her self to it. Once she found the right frequency she was looking for the sent her self to Endor.

[member="James Justice"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom