Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Hand Reaches Out...

| [member="Darth Interitus"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] |

[OOC: Whilst the Conclave thread is still on going, I am roleplaying this in the meantime because whilst it concerns the conclave meeting, it doesn't necessarily affect it or what is decided about the two Holocrons. I didn't want to keep Interitus or Abyss waiting any longer.]

The Conclave upon Yutan had just finished. After the startling revelation that Ella Nova, a self-imposed exiled Jedi from the One Sith Wars, was in possession of Darth Revan's Sith Holocron and the Holocron of Heresies, the Jedi that [member="Veiere Arenais"] had gathered on Yutan had turned their attentions away from the subject of forming a new Jedi Order and instead on what they should do about the two powerful dark side artifacts that Ella had presented to them.

Following the meeting, Ella had left the Temple and returned to the Initium to begin the next phase of her master plan. Before coming to Yutan, the Jedi Knight had made several contacts that Master Aranais and his cohorts were unaware of. One came in the form of Darth Abyss, a Sith Lord that Ella had pledged to serve as a subordinate, following their duel on Korriban that had ended in a stalemate. Others, such as [member="Darth Veles"] (who had helped in the discovery of the Holocron of Heresies) were far more difficult to contact. But Ella had heard rumors of a Sith by the name of Interitus who could prove useful.

Climbing aboard her shuttle, Ella activated the Portable-Dampening Field device invented by the ships original owner, and then begun to dress. Minutes after climbing aboard the ship, Ella wore a full clad Sith robe that concealed the black tunic and pants that she had worn for her meeting with the Jedi. Raising the cowl of her robe to conceal her facial features, Ella reached out a hand and activated the Initium's holographic projector, transmitting herself to where Darths Interitus and Abyss were located...

Deep Space near Katarr, The Eldritch - Abyss Study

The holocommunicator jumped to life, transmitting a signal from Abyss cursed ship, the bane of the Black Sea, to the one [member="Ella Nova"] currently resided on. She and [member="Darth Interitus"] wouldn't be meet by the figure of the wretched empty husk that was the source of many nightmarish tales and legends, but with the pure, uncontrolled entropy that was the Mindeater. Instead of the hollow armor there was only the tribal mask and the anarchic metal crown floating in the air, while various objects occasionally orbited through the transmission. Weapons, books, scrolls, artifacts and parts of his twisted conduit to haunt this realm danced through the holographic message, while the mask and Crown remained locked in place by an invisible hand.

There was no optical implication to go along with his words, his inhuman, almost incomprehensible voice echoing into the transmission from beyond the limits of reality. The noise of the eldritch husk was like a dissonant chorus, words resounding upon each other into one jarring cacophony. Yet the words were still as clearly pronounced like someone had just whispered them into the ears of the two others, despite being unlike anything else found in this plane of existence.

"Yes?"

Not even the utter strangeness of his voice could mask the mix of boredom and mild interest. When you mastered the art of seeing far into the beyond, behind the boundaries of time and even behind the boundaries of death than "great revelations" and equally "great plans" were far less exciting and surprising than before. It was one of the more subtle truths Abyss had learned since his ascend into an entity that overcame the chains of flesh.

Interitus was making his preparations from going out from the Unknown Regions to the Core, he would start to get into the world of political affairs in the galaxy, by infiltrating Senate of the Commenori Systems Alliance. He would go there representing Belasco as Kell Jerrex the name he had before becoming Sith, and when he was once a Jedi. He would use his Mother's political background as a way for him to enter the world of politics in the galaxy, and to advance the Brotherhood of the Sith's cause of the destruction of the Light, and the reemergence of Sith Dominance over the Galaxy.

He was wearing his tunic fitted with tight black body armor that covered the top, and as the tunic started to go lower it revealed a mix of black and red, colors that were like that of a Sith to some, to the ordinary it was just a color pattern, and trousers and boots to finish it off as well as a cape. These robes belonged to his Grandfather on Alderaan and so was passed down to his family, now these were both his political trappings as well as his Sith ones.

He sat back in his chair as his holoprojector beeped. and in his curiosity, he opened it to see two figures, one of which was not a man, but what seemed as if he or she was a monster, the next he clearly saw a female whom was clad in dark robes. Interitus raised an eyebrow as he spoke curiosity and caution were in his tone. "Yes? How did you get this channel and what do you want?"

[member="Darth Abyss"]
[member="Ella Nova"]

| [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Darth Interitus"] |

"Greetings, my Lord. It is me, Avedia." Lowering herself to one knee before the Sith Lord, Avedia bowed her head to the man who thought he was her Sith Master. "I apologise for not making contact sooner, and for not answering your summons regarding the Silver Jedi and your affairs. I hope that the information I bring to you today will make up for my mistakes."

Rising up to her feet, the Sith Lord folded her arms into either sleeve. Other than the silhouette of her face, Avedia was completely obscured by black fabric. "I have come into information regarding two important Sith artifacts that I believe might be of interest to you. A Jedi Master named Veiere Arenais gathered a conclave of Jedi from across the galaxy, and convened them upon the planet Yutan to discuss the formation of a new Jedi Order there. During the meeting, an exiled Jedi called Ella Nova revealed that she was in possession of the Sith Holocrons of Darths Revan and Andeddu. She presented both Holocrons to the Jedi that Arenais had gathered inside the Jedi Temple on Yutan."

Of course, Avedia wasn't going to reveal to this man- who she considered one of her worse enemies- that she was Ella Nova. She was playing a dangerous game by bringing her true identity so close to being discovered by either the Sith Lord she had just knelt to, or the Jedi she had just left in the temple nearby. But Avedia Lacroix, Ella Nova, Vupua- Darth Ayra- was a cunning and calculated individual. She had learned that Abyss could not be destroyed by material means, that some power generated by the dark side of the Force allowed to sustain his life even after sustaining mortal wounds.

So instead of murdering the man through her strength and powers in the Force, Avedia would attempt to entice him into battle with the Jedi; and at the same time weaken her enemies by bringing upon them Darth Abyss's wrath.

| [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Darth Interitus"] |

[OOC: Sorry Interitus posted whilst I was creating my reply to Abyss. Please treat this post as connected to the one I just made.]

As Avedia finished explaining the information that she had 'learned' about the meeting Veiere Arenais had hosted on Yutan, the holographic projection of Darth Interitus appeared on her own projector. Turning her gaze to the Sith Lord, Avedia pouted her lips a moment before introducing herself. "My name is Avedia Lacroix. I am a servant to Lord Abyss, a powerful Sith Lord from the underworld of Nar Shaddaa."

After finishing her explanation, Avedia continued with her planned proposal for the Sith. "I have reached out to you to discuss politics. I have need a man of your talents to assist me in my plot to turn the Galactic Alliance upon the Commenori Systems Alliance. If you would listen to my proposal, I believe we can be of some use to each other."

"Let me guess: You want me to retrieve them, while inflicting chaos and death upon the jedi. How surprising."

The sarcasm was almost lost in the indifference of his voice. He was playing games of lies and deception for so long that it was hard, if not impossible to fool him through such simple means. She deserved some credit, at least she had attempted to use his hunger for the forbidden knowledge of the past ages to cloud his judgment. What she didn't accounted for was the fact that he recently had dined on a powerful, ancient artifact, a handful of slaves and a myriad of books which allowed him to truly perceive the situation through his all seeing eye.

Upon seeing it through it was clear that more than one thing wasn't adding up concerning her words. For once she wouldn't simply give him the Holocorns so openly, she too was a seeker of ancient power. Secondly it was just to much of an coincidence that to get them he had to carve his way through the jedi, a group he cared so little for that he didn't even called them his enemies while she had always been determined to erase them. He had watched the streams of time closely enough to know that such a situation was not created by chance, but only through precise manipulation of events. The real question was how she had kicked of those events, the if was already answered by the proposal itself.

"Now servant I appreciate your determination to erase me through means that mirror mine, but I am quite insulted by your foolish arrogance."

He knew that she wasn't truly his servant, but as long as she intended to stay in her role he wouldn't refuse the chance to mock her through it. The other sith was not even worth his attention, he simply ignored his figure on the holoprojector. It wasn't arrogance or ignorance, but almost cosmic indifference. The man was but a fleeting glimpse in the endless waters of time, a second for a being that had risen to be eternal.

"Yet I would enjoy taking the Holocrons for myself, but I am sure that you understand that I have no intention to endanger my armor for your gain. Instead we should use the means you intended to use against me: Lies and deception. Servant how would you like to pose as a jedi for a day or two?"

He already had a hunch, but no solid prove. The question was less of a command and more of an test. Her reaction could reveal how far she had gone to overcome him, if she had given herself to the highest possible treason of the sith. Should it turn out that it was her fault that the ancient knowledge was now in jedi hands, then the Eldritch would depart in this moment to haunt her for her grave mistakes.

[member="Ella Nova"] [member="Darth Interitus"]

| [member="Darth Abyss"] |

Avedia smiled at the proposal made by her rival Sith. Although Abyss thought himself to be an infallible, all knowing being, his supposed servant knew better. She had learned that on Korriban. Meeting the ethereal gaze of Darth Abyss, Avedia replied: "You are a cunning, and calculative being. You wish me to expose myself to imminent danger by posing as a Jedi, so I can steal the Holocrons for you. Your manipulations will not work on me, Abyss. I decline your proposal."

Reaching a hand towards the projector, the Sith went onto say: "I have updated you on what is happening to these Sith Holocrons. As one of your subordinates, I assumed you would want to be privy to such information. It is up to you how you wish to deal with this. I know what I would do. I will update you on any further developments that I learn regarding Veiere Arenais and his Jedi. Goodbye, my Lord."

Ending the connection, Darth Ayra turned to set course for Gyndine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom