Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A great Misunderstanding

Javir stood on the streets of Coruscant once again and stumbled through the streets. All around him before ran to and fro trying to get back inside as the sun began to go down. Not JAvir though, he didn't have a home at the moment and was currently just looking for a cantina where he could get a drink. It was getting tougher for him day by day. The memories of his parents bore deep into his heart and his anger burned like a freshly fueled fire.

Stepping into a cantina without really paying attention Javir came to a stop as he saw it empty and behind the bar was the corpse of the barkeeper. Walking over to the zabrak Javir checked its pulse to find it gone. There was a large cauterized wound in the middle of the man's stomach and the smell of burnt flesh assulted Javir's nose. The wound was obviously from a lightsaber. Suddenly the sound of the local authorities could be heard and Javir started to panic. He was at the scene of a crime, and there was no sign of the actual culprit. Looking up Javir spotted a vent and using the force pulled it down. Escaping into the vents Javir exited out on the roof where he proceeded to run across them away from the scene of the crime.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

With her having to do secure specific places every once in a while due to the recent attack on the senate, she wasn't surprised to hear of another crime in the under city. It was something that happened all of the time. Since she was nearby she decided she would meet up with the local authorities to make a report, and to see if there was any sith activity. It would seem that she was closer than the authorities since she beat them there. She had made her way to a cantina and only peered in for a couple of seconds. When one squad of investigators arrived she conversed with them a bit, and they began to search. After a while some came back to report, and it would seem there was a victim obviously killed by a lightsaber. This was something she definitely had to report to the council. She updated her data pad, making sure she had everything down. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a mini hold projector, and began to converse with her master, who appears in a small blue, transparent form. She briefed him on her current status and the ongoing investigation, all before noticing an individual coming out of the roof of the place, he was obviously robed, and she couldn't make out anything significant to him, he began to dart across the roof tops. She quickly took off down the alley way following him from the ground. When she came to a dead end she had no choice but to manipulate the force to enhance her agility. She hoped with one leg from one wall to the next and made her way on top of the roof. Recovering quickly and taking off behind him once again she yelled out, "Hey! Stop!"

@[member="Javir Strilla"]

Javir had just been so sure that he was going to escape even when he saw the toruga chasing after him. However when she started to jump from wall to wall Javir knew she was a jedi or a sith. It didn't really matter to him whichever one she was she still wanted the same thing. That was to catch him. Continuing to run across the rooftops Javir waited till the women was in range and used the force to yank two vents that he passed and threw them back at the women. "Just leave me alone its not what you think it is, and I didn't do it!" Javir said as he put his mind to use imagining what the women would do. Considering that she may end up being a bit more experienced then him she may end up throwing the vents back or maybe she'd try to use the force to augment her speed so she could catch him. Ahead came a huge jump that Javir knew he wouldn't make so at that point he turned to face the toruga. "Please just turn back. I had nothing to do with the murder. Javir stated as he placed his hand on his lightwhip. However to the Toruga it probably looked like nothing more than a belt especially since it had durasteel tassles. Javir kept the hood to his robe up so his fame couldn't be seen, but his greens eyes shined in the darkness of the hood.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

She did indeed begin to use the force to argument her speed, and as it would seem it was working, the man demonstrated a feat of using the force to hurl vents at her. She was completely caught off guard, and she stopped in her tracks, sliding only slightly. She quickly brought her hands up and used the force to move them slowly out of the way. Now she was further behind than she wanted to be. She couldn't believe she was chasing down a user of the force, now it was more clear that this was possibly the siths doing. She no doubt would have to further report the activity she suspected to be going down within the under city.then suddenly as she was closing in, the man was slowly turning around to face her, she came to a halt. She was slightly out of breath, "Please, don't resist any further.." She said slowly, only to receive his statement that he hadn't anything to do with this. She couldn't at this point make out any facial marks, etc, she wasn't able to identify him with any species, though she assumed he was human, "Lets just head back, and get this all sorted out with authorities, then we can prove if you are guilty or not. Huh?" She said taking a slowly step forward, trying to calm the man.

Standing on the edge of the building Javir's darted between the women and the ground below. "So you just want me to come back with you so that the authorities can lock me away and throw away the key huh? They won't listen to me or you, its called wrong place at the wrong time. They don't care about catching the one behind this. They just want this job over faster. I will not let them take me in." Javir said as he reached into his robe and pulled out his curved hilt saber. Turning down the blades intensity he activated the saber and took the Makashi form. His right hand was pointed out and down as well as his shoulders being shoulder width apart. Javir was saving the lightwhip if things got to dire and if he needed a surprise. "Please forgive me." Javir said as he did the Makashi salute and rushed the Toruga.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

It would seem the man was scared, and he could possibly use some reassurance, and guidance. She wanted to help him honestly. He was more than qualified to join the Jedi Order. If he did have anything to do with this crime, there was sure to be room for redemption. As much as she wanted to detest what the man had said to her regarding the authorities, she just couldn't because it was true. After she brought him back, she just wouldn't have anymore power from there on. Then he pulled out a lightsaber, his stance would become one she knew all too well. Makashi. This was her preferred form of combat, but she hadn't any intent on attacking this man, and brining him down with force. She wanted to reason with him. Those were her preferred methods. She held her hands out, "Please! Let me help you. I don't wish violence with you." She said softly trying to reason, but it failed. He lunged at her in attempts to strike. She then in retaliation drew her lightsaber, quickly ignited her blue blade, and assumed a Soresu stance. This form would give her a defense, and time to reason with him. "I can help you seek aid. Please don't do this. Come back to the Jedi temple with me." She said softly.

Rushing the Toruga Javir lashed out with his attacks. It was easily seen that he wasn't the best at it as he sometimes took a wrong step yet behind his attacks he had strength. Just like a fencer Javir used quick slashed and stabs towards the Toruga but he was purposely trying to miss her vitals. Sometime while he was rushing her his hood had fallen off revealing the man beneath the hood. Javir's empty green eyes had tears flowing from them and his tan skin was turning red as Anger and fear overtook him. Doing a low sweep at the toruga's feet Javir would follow up by bringing his spare hand up to summon one of the grates that she had lowered to the ground. As it came floating back Javir continued the assault. "You think that the jedi will take me in?! The son of a Sith and a witch!? All they preach is about redemption yet the first thing they do is imprison them. That will not happen to me. I have to much to do!" Javir said as the grate got close enough and he brought it around to collide with the back of the Toruga's legs.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

She kept her posture straight and her shoulder and arms firm. Using her shoulders, and wrist to keep her defense up. She utilized the motions, and maneuvers that was Soresu to block the incoming attacks, there had quite some strength behind them. She had gotten glimpses of his face, when his hood would fall in the heat of them battling. His green eyes, were filled with tears, and she could sense his pain, distress, and anger. She wasn't going to give up on him. That simply wasn't the Jedi way. "Please just le..." She was interrupted when he steeped for her feet, to which she jumped up, and landed a couple of feet away from him. "There's hope or you, please don't give in. You can find peace and solace within the confines of the Jedi Order. Please let me help you." She said softly, and slowly. All before having to parry more attacks from his onslaught. As she ensured her safety, she listened to him yell, and tell its of his story. Her last parry would put just a little distance between them, to which she was expecting his attack, with the force. The object he manipulated collided with her legs, and quickly force her to her knee. She looked up at him. "Your not beyond help..." She said softly

"I told you before I don't want to go to the Jedi order. I know what they will do, just let me leave." Javir said as he saw the women fall to her knees before him. He didn't want to hurt her, but she had given him no choice, but a strange part of him found amusement in seeing someone else in pain besides him. Images of the toruga's death filled his mind but he tried to shove the dark urges down. "I never said I wanted help. Jedi always take it upon themselves to hop in when it isn't necessary. Though I find no fault in you." Javir said deactivating his saber and holstering it back in his cloak, and turning away from her. "Before I depart what is your name?" Javir asked the toruga. She had offered him a challenge as well as taught him a few things whether she knew it or not. "And like I said I didn't murder that person, I was just walking into the bar for a drink and found his body there. You won't even find my prints in that bar.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

As she looked up she caught a glimpse of his eyes once more. He stared back down at her. It would seem he was pondering something, probably allowing her to live or not. It was unlike Sochi to go down in battleships early, but she honestly was more of a diplomat at heart than a warrior. She honestly wanted to aid this man if she could. She decided to stay down so she wouldn't further push him and provoke violence. He finally deactivated his saber, and holstered it back under his cloak. Once he turned around, she slowly stood back up. He asked for her name, "I am... I'm Sochi Ru.." She said softly in response to his question. She wondered who he was, and why he seemed so troubled. While she thought, she refocused as her attention was being taken in once more. He claimed he didn't murder those people. Some part of her believed him. She only hoped for him to find peace.

Turning back to Sochi Ru, Javir looked at her. "Sorry for causing you this trouble today. I'll be sure to be more careful of where I tread. Oh yea my names Javir, I'm sure we'll meet again, but how about next time no fighting?" Javir asked and giving her a minute to answer before he walked to the edge of the building and pulled out his lightsaber again. Taking a step off the edge Javir activated the saber and stabbed it into the wall of the building. Using the friction Jamvir slowed his descent to enough where when he pulled the blade free he landed in the alley without injuring himself. Pulling his hood back up Javir entered the main streets of Coruscant blending in among the civilians.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

She squinted her eyes, and clenched her teeth together. One would be able to notice from the outside of her face if they payed enough attention. She had gotten his name, something he was willing to give. "Yes, I would hope we won't have to fight anymore after this Mr. Javir."she said softly, nodding her head slowly. After their brief conversation, he would hop of the edge of the building. She wouldn't follow him by ore after this, now she would have to make her way back to the authorities and explain how everything transpired. Though she would have to report this to the council, and they would have to take the necessary action. Hopefully he would find his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom