Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction A GrayDust Auction Weekend #1

Gray Raxis & Stardust Auction #1
Gray Raxis and [member="Stardust"] are proud to bring you our first personal profit auction! All materials have been gathered by the both of us and are up for sale in lots to be bid upon by any and all willing and able to make offers! Fine Naboo Red wine will be provided by all willing to stop by our home on Naboo as well, although the auction itself is being held via holonet. So open your bank account tabs, pull out the aurodium cards, and lets get the show on the road!

Lot A:
- 1 crate of phrik
- enough for 1 project of arms or armor
- starting bid 5,000 credits

Lot B:

- 1 crate of phrik

Lot C:
- 1 crate of phrik

Lot D:
- 1 shipment of cortosis
- 100 kilos (220.5 lbs)
- starting bid 50,000 credits

Details:
- Phrik obtained here.
- Cortosis obtained here.
- Auction will run from Friday April 1st to Sunday April 3rd at 11:59pm Central US/Canada time.
- Each lot must have its own bid, but bidding on multiple lots is welcomed and encouraged.
- All forms of bids ranging from credits to items to favors are welcomed, and creative offers are welcomed.
- No outrageous bids will be accepted.
- Tag myself and any other bidders on your lot in your bid or it will not be accepted.
- If any problems occur, please contact me and I will handle if I can. If not an RPJ will be gotten.
- Be respectful to other bidders.
- Have fun!

Gray finished getting his and his fiance auction set up for the materials they had gathered up lately. He was excited to see how things would go with this auction. He had one last piece of business to take care of though. He sent a link to the auction to [member="Miss Blonde"] as he had promised he would do before. He didn't know if the woman would show up to the auction, but he hoped she would. He always enjoyed the ones she was involved with, no matter if she was hosting it or participating in it. He leaned back in his chair in his office and stretched his muscles. Time for things to get started.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Gray gets a message on his screen and looks it over. Draco had contacted him with a good question. He typed one up and sent him a reply.

" I am affraid for this auction it is not. I can obtain any materials you might like in the quantity you require in a timely fashion however. Just get a hold of me if this option interests you and we can work out a deal. Until we speak again, good fortune to you Vod."

OOC: I want to keep this an auction, but I am willing to work out deals to obtain materials quickly for people if that is a more tempting offer. I can promise a rushed, yet quality thread as well.

Lot D 160k of credits, a thul reaper, an MkII infantry blaster and a selection of grenades from signature.
[member="Gray Raxis"]
11k for each lot's A, B and C

[member="Miss Blonde"] what is MkI Rapture can't find it.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Ultimatum"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Gray Raxis"],

13k for Lot B,

*Personal Message sent to one Miss Blonde* Drop out, and I will owe you a favor worth the price of 13 thousand credits.

[member="Gray Raxis"]
​I am willing to offer you for the combined lot's of A, B and C I will offer you enough equipment to fully equip one platoon of men + 60k
As for lot D [member="Miss Blonde"] would you consider going halves on it?

[member="Karma"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Sofia Annesley"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom