Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Grand Opening [Public/ACA]

Seto’s eyes scanned around the auditorium, never fully understanding the importance of such grand gestures. He understood how numbers and even the goal of catching the eyes of potential investors but to hold a grand product show for the public, well Seto mused that perhaps that was going a tad overboard. His eyes settled on the amount of zeros he was going to spend before the night was over. Not even including the drink I myself will be drinking Seto thought wearily. On the other note, at least he would garner some attention to demonstrate some of his company’s ability to produce something extraordinary accomplishments. His eyes darted towards one of the foreman that was commissioned to organize “A” block of this Product Show.

“Keep the lights low, when the ship appears we don’t want anything distracting the crowd,” The Foreman spoke towards the others, nodding once as he met Seto’s gaze. “Quickly we don’t got much time left!” He added as he turned fully to address Seto.

“Everything running smoothly I hope?” Seto asked, his eyes darting on everything as several more workers began to hustle and move more of the beams and lights. “B Block encountered some issues with the power, I do hope that is only an isolated situation and not going to be problematic,” Seto demanded, not making a real question but rather issuing his Foreman a demand. No mistake were to be had for tonight's event

“Of course, we have already located the issue and have solved the problem in Block B, no need to worry about anything Mister Du Couteau,” The Foreman responded quickly.

Seto nodded as he turned curtly and headed for his own office to prepare once more, the whole show would of course take over the course of three days and thus he needed to make sure that each day was fully prepared for as well as up to expectations of his own.

--

Dubai-Expo-Al-Wasl-Plaza640.jpg

The invitation was given out to many, in fact it was an open to the general public event as well, but the official invitation granted an easier access to the showing and for mostly those in the Abrion sector as it was being held on Abrion Major. The showing itself was held on Du Couteau drydock and as well as large hangers filled with the Du Couteau Engineer’s best ships and vehicles. The security was a tad tighter than most events, guards and droids scanning for weapons and respectfully asking for disarmament of either leaving the weapons with the Security or returning back without any weapons. The Show was grand and filled with lights and several models of Du Couteau’s legacy of ships and vehicles as statues and actual live models littered the open field as red carpets lead into the Dry Dock and Hangar bay where their newer models and even their future projects were put on display. Servers and Waitress littered the open fields with refreshments and snacks, and after every other ten meters there were smaller counters with other sorts of drinks and snacks constantly being replenished by loading droids.

Seto himself stood in the hangar bay, where several ships not yet for sale nor preorder were being shown to the public and other potential companies ready to buy them off of Seto. It was merely a way to not just to showcase the growing power of his company but also to showcase the raw talent and skill of his engineers and scientists in his Research and Development department. Ships such as:

Horizon Star Yacht: A simple but comfortable Luxury Starship designed to provide smaller groups to the privacy they wish to have as well as room to perform and to entertain themselves in.

Seto of course had only a few of the lead architects of these newer ships be available to talk about their designs and such, he himself simply stood there to respond to other company heads. But he was indeed quite annoyed as he was not told he would also be conducting short interviews with either journalists or applicants wishing to join. Personally he would had rather send them elsewhere and come back later but he couldn't and simply stifled the growl forming in his throat as another hopeful student of some school on some planet wanted a position in the R&D department. Seto knew of course most of them simply wanted a holding, a stepping stool, a place to start and grow and apply to other bigger name companies and because of that Seto’s responses were quick and negative.

His Butler, Mister B as Seto had frequently called him, approached him. “Young Master your datapad,” He held Seto’s datapad for him. Seto gladly took it and nodded in thanks to his butler. Perhaps he could quickly searched for his next point of interest. The gracious host, Seto himself, was of course was needed to be gracious.

“If I may say Young Master, as the host you may need to smile instead of keeping that frown of yours,” Mister B explained to his young Du Couteau, to which Seto snorted but of course softened his features and did offer less of a frown. Improvement. “You are a Du Couteau my young Master, you have a name to uphold,” He reminded Seto. Seto nodded, forcing a smile to creep upon the corner of his lips.

(Designed to simply introduce my character, any questions please don't be afraid to PM me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom