Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A good time to talk

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Tag: Iris Arani Iris Arani
Wearing: clothing
She studied the reaction of her Padawan for a moment, but the smile was all she really needed. Whether her words were going to help or not, she didn't know — but Iris held hope for the woman she was trying to help, and that's what really mattered most right now. For someone to still believe in their ability to find their way back to the Light.
"Food? Hmmm." she glanced over at the kitchen.
"I have a lot to choose from. I can make my famous steak and homemade french fries.." she smirked. "But I've been experimenting with some new soups and chicken dishes as well. I can make whatever you like."
n0m34qi.png

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Mm." Iris tilted her head, going into thought on just what sounded good. All of it did, truthfully. But there was something the Padawan was far more curious about. And hungry for. A small smile formed as she nodded her head once.

"What do you have that's spicy?"

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Tag: Iris Arani Iris Arani
Wearing: clothing
"I can make a spicy chicken dish with some vegetables, maybe some potatoes." Valery offered with a smile as she began to rise from the couch. With a motion of her head, she gestured for Iris to follow her and if she did, they'd make their way over to the kitchen. Valery grabbed everything she needed and looked over at Iris with a smirk
"Let's make it together, I'll explain everything you need to know." She smiled happily and began her cooking preparations. "Learning how to cook even just a few simple things can be useful. And who knows, you might even end up enjoying it."
With that, she'd go through the whole process with Iris until they'd end up with something the young Padawan would hopefully enjoy quite a bit. What they didn't yet know, however, was that something much darker was happening out there in the Galaxy. Something Iris was likely going to be picking up on soon enough.
n0m34qi.png

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Oohh. Spicy chicken. Iris nodded quickly, already and practically drooling at the idea of spicy food. It was one of the few things she could focus on growing up, through the colors. Though she blinked in surprise as Valery Noble Valery Noble offered to teach her how to cook. The Padawan hopped up from the couch to follow after her master and into the kitchen. Just looking around curiously at the various ingredients.

"Okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom