Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A God and his Follower.

Grabbing a hold of my Beskad. I put it in the sheath that sat horizontal along my waist. Sitting just on top of the back of my hips. I walked out of my Apartment on Exocron. I had chosen to live here while Manpha was still in construction of rebuilding its outer walls around the city that was to be where I would be housed. For now, I stayed here in a simple room of my choosing. Taking a hold of my Bracer, I slipped it onto my left arm. Tightening the straps on the inside I tucked in the strings and moved my wrist around to open my wrist movement. Smiling as it was perfect like it always was, I continued to walk down the hall towards the Building that was highly fortified. Being the home of the Gods that lived here.

I met the front Palace Guards and lifting my left hand up, I revealed a small datacard that when the guards looked at it, allowed me in being a Governess. They nodded their heads as I walked by. With my hair flowing behind me like a crimson fire, I walked into the building in all of its grandeur. Looking up I waited as a Young woman came to me. Waiting for my call. "I would like to speak to Neth the Keeper, should he accept my company."

Working with Neth in the past allowed me to have a slight relationship with the man. Though it was nothing special or anything that would lead to anything. It was a simple job that we had at Manpha. I waited for him.

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Soliael stepped into the hall with flowing robes behind him. At the end they seemed almost tattered, as though he had not changed them in quite some time He had been busy as of late, creating new life for the people of Moross. It was a small mission, one to build his and the other Aesir's power. With Moross territory ever expanding it was a necessary thing. While their territory grew, so did their threats. The Omega Protectorate and Fringe lay close, not to mention the Confederacy.

Moross was surrounded on all sides, and the gods needed to be strong to protect their people.

Under the guise of the god Neth, Soliael stepped up behind Zoey. His footsteps were almost inaudible, and his clothing made not even a rustle. This was how the god moved, unheard and unseen. It helped him pass through the crowds.

“Miss Marix.” He gave her a formal greeting, or about as formal as a god could be with one of his devotee's.

Though Zoey did not Follow Neth himself, she followed the Pantheon, and that was enough.

I waited for only a minute or so after the woman had left to when I heard the voice of Neth the Keeper behind me. I turned around to face the Aesir as he greeted me. I returned the greeting as I spoke to him. "Aesir Neth, A pleasure to meet you once more." I smiled as I spoke. Letting him answer before I spoke. "As the being of all Knowledge, I know that you would like to seek out everything that could add to this pool. As such, I may have a lead on a pair of Sith holocrons from Jedi to Sith converts, Exar Kun, and Ulic Qel-Droma."

I had noticed that my smile had widened as I spoke. Still I let it take effect. "I thought that I may have your blessing in continuing this in the name of the Moross Crusade, and that you may be interested in joining me." I knew that I was strong and could handle myself, but with the place that we were going to, I didn't want to suddenly Vanish while looking for these Sith artifacts. As such, The God could help me along the way, and would like the knowledge for the Moross Crusade as a whole, and for himself.

Soliaels face broke into a smirk, there was no other way about it. His feelings had always been that knowledge was one of the more important things in life, and when it came to ancient Sith Lords...well that held especially true.

His Uncle had stolen the entirety of the Sith Archives, untold amounts of scrolls, Holocrons, and dozens of ancient Sith Artifacts. Soliael had of course taken a quick peek at everything, he had gained vasts hoards of information from it. Among the collection however was neither Exar Kun's, nor Ulic's holocrons. The information that could be found on those...it would be unthinkable. The Dreadlord's son smiled, and then turned to face Zoey.

“You have my blessing” He spoke with a smirk and touched something on his arm. “And my company.”

Oh yes he would go with. He would find these holocrons and gain whatever knowledge they held.
(I'm very sorry for the wait. Like i said its been a busy few days)

I nodded my head as the Aesir give me his blessing to continue on with my endeavor, as well that he would be joining me. Inside I could almost jump with glee and joy, but I held firm and continued. "Then we will need to visit the moon of Yavin to find it. Last sightings of Exar Kun was on Yavin 4 where Luke Skywalker was training his new recruits. Because neither the Jedi, nor the Sith have these holocrons, I believe that it is still there." I brought up a Datapad that was hanging on my silk belt. "If History shows right, then as Ulic was Exar's ally he may have been entrusted with his holocron as well. Even with both of these holocrons, There could be other artifacts that once belonged to either of them."

I then gave him the datapad. Showing two pictures of the old temple that still stood, and a current picture. "If you were to take these pictures and overlap them, then you would notice that this section of the Temple," Pointing to it with my finger the pictures then laid on top of one another. Showing in one picture a missing wall and section of the Temple had somehow become missing. "I believe that after the ground had 'swallowed' up the section of the temple, and we will have to go in there and retrieve it."

OOC: Thats fine man.

Soliael smirked slightly, it seemed that she had done all of her research before even coming here. This was good, it means he had nothing to do but provide a ship. The name of Yavin however made him frown. That was a dangerous place, even now. The moon itself was ancient, having been home at one time to a large collection of Sith, known as Massassi, ancient warriors who were fine fighters. He knew that it was unlikely they survived, but there was always a chance.

“We will take my ship.” Soliael said as he looked at the map Zoey had provided. The Freya was infinitely faster than most cruisers of her size, and it was more discrete as well. Plus it didn't really need a crew. “And we will take some of the Vali.”

Soliael knocked on the wooden table out of habit as he mentioned the massive sub-organic technobeasts that seemed to plague the Hall of Knowledge. The strange creatures seemed to perk up at being mention, and their assistance would be most welcome on Yavin.

“Lets set out as fast as we can. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can get those holocrons.” With that Soliael whirled around, things would move quickly now.

I had made sure to do my homework before coming here. By saying that I had a lead on something, I really meant it. It had taken me a few days to even get the two pictures on the datapad. and during that time, I read up on all that I could about the two 'friends' seeing the similarities that were between them and how the slight cross-overs they had together. With the mere mention of the Natural Droids, I had only seen them a few times before. They looked strange just like everything else that the Moross crusade had, but just looking at them gave me the creeps.

Nodding my head as we began to walk towards Neth's ship, I had to ask. "How many of the Vali are we taking?" The god then spoke about needing to get out of here fast so we can not waist time on getting the holocrons. I just hoped that we didn't have to encounter the Massassi. I knew them to be there, and even as we may travel, if there could be a chance to take a few of them, and convert them, this journey would be all worth while.

Maybe I could get some of their weapons? I was keen on using weapons and items from different people. I had a Beskad, made from Mandalorians, a Echani Dueling shield, and robes from the Moross Crusade. All I needed was one of their rumored blades, and I would be the happiest woman alive. Taking a hint that we would be leaving, I nodded to the god. "You know how to speak Massassi right?" really it was more of a joke because of the natives that were there. Waiting for us to land on Yavin 4.

Soliael looked at Zoey with the most deadpan face that could possibly be imagined.

“Of course.” It was difficult to tell whether or not the god was serious, though he was the keeper and holder of all knowledge so perhaps his words rang true. The ancient Sith were an interesting culture, in all of their forms. The Massassi would make interesting opponents...if anyone of them were still alive. With another quick whirl Soliael turned down a nearby hallways heading directly towards his ship with Zoey in tail.

When they arrived he founds that the Vali had already gathered, a dozen of the massive techno beasts assembling in the hangar bay of the Freya. He smirked slightly, mental commands were so easy. Quickly he boarded the ship, signalling they should take off as soon as possible.

Yavin could not wait.

(I would suggest a timeskip to Yavin in your post, unless you want to take the opportunity to ask some questions of Neth or something.)

Following the Aesir to his ship, coming with us would be a dozen of the creepy beasts made of some beast and droid. Stepped onto the ship still smirking about how the god had responded to me as in a "well duh" sort of tone. Taking my seat on the ship, I could not wait any longer to get to Yavin 4.

What only seemed like a few hours later, probably because I had fallen asleep on the ride there, We had come to the green planet that was completely covered in Marshes and swamps. Though not as bad as Manpha when we had to go and destroy the Sithspawn creation station. The droids seemed to already be preparing for battle by the time we landed. It was quiet as the doors opened. I pulled the datapad from my belt and looked at the man. Pointing to my right, "We will have to be going this way, that is unless we want to go through the hills and ruins of the old Rebellion wars."

I left the decision up to Neth, really I knew only theories of Yavin 4. I had never been here, but as Neth was the being of all knowledge, he might know more than me on this one.

The Rebellion wars, an interesting name. He frowned slightly as he heard the clang of droid feet on the ground behind him. He had no idea which way would be the best to go, he was never very good at geography or the like. That was actually rather ironic given his current title, but that hardly mattered right now. The frown on his face disappeared as he looked over Zoey's shoulder at her datapad. To the right was thick wood and jungle, easy enough to cut through, if a sight dangerous.

The God nodded to the girl in answer, deciding to put faith in her decision of going through the Jungles.

“How fares Manpha?” Soliael asked as the Vali began to trudge forth within the jungle, their expertly made blades slicing through vines, tree's, and thick brush as they lead the way.

Starting to the right, I could feel the eyes of the Aesir over my shoulder. Even as we walked and his question of how Manpha was going, I could hear the movements of droids as they walked on behind us. Ready should they be of any use to the two of us. I let the datapad drop down to hang on my belt sash around my waist as I smiled at the thought of being Governess of an entire planet. Manpha was very much swamp covered, so it was not my favorite of places, but none the less, calling that planet as one that I ruled on was something that brought a smile to my face. I had received the title along with my rank advancement to Knight or Desciple depending on who I was talking to.

Realizing that I had not answered the God, I nodded my head once, "Its going, not as fast as I would like in the construction of turrets and other fortifications around the cities for the time being. Sometime soon I will be opening up a hunting spree on the rest of the Sithspawn to dwindle their numbers." I was opening it to all of the Moross Crusade. And to kickstart the Economy to pay for such fortifications, I would require hunters to have a permit and allow shops to be open all day and all night, if they wish to do so. Letting these hunters come would give a slight boost in the planets economy until I can find another way to increase the effectiveness of the current one that is in place.

After answering him, I felt like asking as a joke more so, "And how goes being a god in a mortal body?" I already knew to some extent that the god had powers beyond that which I had seen before, but because of his body he was stuck to only using some of his more powerful skills as if he were to overload, his body would literally burst into flame and ash.

“Frustrating” Was all that came from Soliael when she made mention of his power. Supposedly he was restricted by his mortal form, though of course such a thing was a lie. In truth he was every bit as powerful as he could possibly be. At a whim he could tear out the spines of a hundred people, he could infect an entire world with a plague, he could destroy entire solar systems...in theory.

But he was far from all powerful, in fact Soliael all and all was very limited by the constraints of his own body and mind. The force was limitless, he unfortunately was not. He frowned slightly as one of the techno-beasts sliced through a solid chunk of tree, the creatures were doing well, even here in the jungles.

Slowly the god walked behind them, stretching out his senses in the force far beyond his sight.

It was a strange thing this world. Looking traces of the darkside could still be felt, not to mention the massive wound in the force for when the death star had been destroyed here. He could sense the harm and dismay, it was a beautiful thing. “Not much further now.”

The temple would be on the horizon soon, his senses prickled.

I could probably never understand the man and his restrictions of powers that could decimate planets, but he was limited by his body. There was a slight lull in our conversation, Really it was that I didn't know how to comment to the man. I had not looked at the datapad when I could feel a slow and gradual increase in pain though the force. Even before the Aesir had said that we were getting close, I could feel it as well. Faint at first, it grew stronger with every step that I took. I decided to look at the datapad and its map that was programed into it.

I looked just to be sure that our senses were on the right track, and I would have never doubted them because the map showed that after the crest of this hill, we would have to drop in elevation to the enclave of old. I stayed silent as I only wondered if we would see the fabled people of Massassi would show up, or if even the holocrons that were supposed to be here, were even here!

The Darkside and its Nexus' were a funny almost unexplainable thing. Soliael had been near many of course, in fact he had stood at the center of one of the galaxies greatest. Byss, his fathers world was a Darkside Nexus of massive proportion, created by Sith and acts of untold horror. Here on Yavin it was much the same, but the feeling of power here was far...older than anything on Byss.

Whereas the Nexus there was old, the one here was downright...Ancient.

The Vali in front of Soliael and Zoey came to a sudden halt, stopping at the edge of a cliff just in time to stop itself from tumbling over it. The massive metal monster looked back for only a split second, as if to signal to the Aesir that everything was safe. Soliael nodded and stepped up to the cliff, and immediately he took in the sights of ruined temples and destroyed enclaves.

They had found what they were looking for...or at least partly.

With an uneasy eye Soliael looked into the valley below, noting where everything was. “The holocrons.”

He paused for a second as he noticed movement within the dense jungle covering the ruins.

“Where are they supposed to be?” Even the god of knowledge didn't know it all.

I smiled as the god looked down and questioned where the Holocrons were. Pointing down and to the right, there was movement of about a dozen men. Each carrying some type of weapon. "I would take a guess that they would know." I could not clearly see their faces, but only people that are here would be scavengers, pirates, or the Massassi.

"I don't think they will want to see the mugs of the Vali right now. They would even think of us as Aliens." I looked to the god, hoping to maybe say that we would talk to them about getting in there. I would rather first be political and not have to kill everything I saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom