Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A ginger, a blonde, and a burnette walk into a medbay

It has been many days since the battle for Dulvoyinn l and repairs aboard the ANS Belshazzar were still far from complete. Droid and man alike were had at work welding, cutting, and replacing parts of the ship in an attempt to bring it back to full fighting shape. As BB walked through the teams of repair men he thought back to the battle and the terrible price of life that had been lost.

Even with repairs to his ship complete and permission to disembark BB had decided to stay and help care for the wounded. And it was one such wounded man he was now on his way to visit. Matt had radioed him a few hours earlier that he was up and mobile. That was a good thing because before that point he had been driving the medical staff nuts trying to care for the wounded while being one himself. Only time would tell what the two would do next, but knowing Matt, it would be interesting for sure.

[member="Matthew Robinson"] [member="Aeron Kreelan"]

Matthew Robinson

There's an herb for that.
[member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Aeron Kreelan"]

"How is she?"

Matt's eyes watched as they took the blonde warrior otherwise known as Aeron Kreelan out of her second bacta dunking.

"Stabalized. Shoulder back in place. Ruptured lung still healing but well on its way. Collar-bone mending. But she still needs a lot of rest. You both do."

Matt grinned and glanced down at June, the lovely Alliance assistance. "Oy, is that actual concern I'm hearing?" She lightly tapped the arm he had hugged tightly to his side in a standard-issued sling and the bruises that were fading from blacks to purples across his face.

"Absolutely not. I'd rather have you heal faster and right so you can finally help me with some of this paperwork."

"How many times do I have to tell you that my dominate hand was the one that was broken?" Skin crinkled around his eyes as his dark-brows shot-up innocently.

"Shut up. Karking Outbackers." June turned away but there was a ghost of a smile on her lips. "Good luck trying to get the blonde to drink your mix though. It smells like bantha poodoo."

Matt tugged at his collar in mock-offense. "Oy. This mix is proven to speed up the body's healing processes and I've taste-tested it myself!"

June wasn't listening. Bryce was coming. Good, cause Matt was stir crazy and he'd need a distraction with the blonde. The young-medic took the prescribed shake and meandered his way to Aeron's bedside. Cautiously. Like approaching a wild animal.

[member="Matthew Robinson"] [member="Bryce Bantam"]

She was a bit ornery. Mainly because she really, really, had to pee. Like, piss like a Naboo race horse pee. All this fluid they kept pumping into her was going through her system and making her bladder feel as if it had expanded to the point of no return. So when our plucky hero cautiously approached the two-toned umber and blonde haired blonde, he caught the most poignant ornery glare she'd could give.

With her skin a few shades paler than usual, it made the vividness of those oceanic eyes simply pop. Her hair was a tangled mess, she had derma needles stuck here and there, and sensor monitor wires up the proverbial ying-yang. Let's not mention the tiny hospital gown that hung on her frame like a burlap sack.

If Matthew was bold enough, he'd be able to peer from the corner of the curtain that separated their beds. The sight that beheld him would be a low, muttering stream of curses as the Omega Pyre Prex began to mess with the cords of her left arm. Her ribs were bound, supported by the brace. The many bacta dips managed to speed up her healing, but there was no helping the mass of purple green bruises that scattered over her body like some dark myth constellation. There was a bandage over her nose, where the bones had been reset. It wouldn't save her from the tiny little bump that would mar it now, puffy violet and yellow green bruises half crescents under her eyes.

"Gorram karking piece of --" the slight noise caught her attention. Like a Jeco, she snapped her neck, turning her head and those dagger ice eyes to the Kathol Outback Medic.

"Oh.. it's you." she said, promptly ignoring him to fiddle back with the cords. It wasn't to be rude, or maybe it was. Honestly, all she could think about was how much she really had to piss.

It was a smaller med bay, most likely used for contagious or cantankerous patients, and these two sure fit the bill. BB had no idea who the blond was but she seemed hell bent on taking out her IVs. Not the best idea as BB was sure the had them in for a purpose but in his limited time among women he found they didn't always act with an abundance of logic, to be honest, most men didn't either. No matter what the race we all are seemed to be ruled by our emotions, at least to some extent, and the division of sexes was as illogical as the rest of the common biases people hold... but enough with the philosophising.

Walking over he greeted the sheepish Matt with a smile before walking over to the woman and quickly removing her tubes with the practiced skill of a medical professional. As he did he sealed the IV drips to prevent the bacta and other fluids from being lost. As he finished he turned back to his friend who seemed stunned at this point and said.

"Hey, Matt ya old bean, now where is this crazy blond you have been telling me all about?"

[member="Aeron Kreelan"] | [member="Matthew Robinson"]

Matthew Robinson

There's an herb for that.
[member="Aeron Kreelan"] [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Oh it's you.

"Oy Princess, good to see you up and growling." Wary humor lit his hazel-eyes. The one functioning armed man was about to help with her fumbling fingers when the redhead stepped in. Good, that. But he was worried about his friend's safety.

Dark-brows lofted as Bryce chortled openly about some very hush, hush man-to-man talk of a certain blonde. Right in front of her. Bollocks.

"Don't be daft, Brycey. I haven't been talking to you about any blondes." He coughed and in a not-so-subtle move, twitched his head in Aeron's direction. "Bryce meet Aeron. Aeron, meet the ginger."

It wasn't hard for the empath to pick up a sense of urgency from the blonde. Knowing he went through something similar after his bacta dip. It didn't take much thought to guess what the urgency was for. Must've taken her catheter out.

With a very straight face, he set the shake down on the small table by her cot and handed her the bedpan. If she sat up a little more, she'd probably see the washroom sign just beyond his shoulder. Maybe.

[member="Matthew Robinson"] [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Aeron barely met the doc's eyes, she was too busy grabbing that pan.

"Thanks," she said, and without further ado, began to kick her bedsheets off of her. Bruised legs and then a lift of her rump. There was no sense of shame or iota of hesitation for what she did next.

"Ahhhhh...." the sound of a fresh stream of liquid hitting the side of a bedpan tinkled out, much to the probabl dismay of the two. After a moment, those ice blue eyes caught those of the medic - that is, if they were still watching.

"Talking about me eh?" she said, as she relieved her swollen bladder, disconcerting the two as her purple and olive green mottled bruised face appraised them both.

"What about me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom