Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Gift

790db7c86f769572d2558ebdac668e63.jpg

enclave.png

Gwyneira sighed, rubbing her eyes as she sipped more energy drink out of her travel mug. She had all these people telling her energy drinks bad, so she was finding ways to disguise her energy drinks as other drinks. Such as keeping it in a blue milk jug marked with her name. Right now, she was using a travel mug pretending she was drinking coffee instead.

Why was she so tired? Well, she was working her rump off finishing up her final semester for her engineering degree, and she had been spending several days locking herself away studying for that final exam. She knew it was sucking away all her time from anything. She looked up from the table briefly, seeing Aubin sleeping on the bed, taking up the entire thing. Gwyn chuckled and looked back down to her studies, then sighed. She was obsessed with her degree, but she also wanted to be spending time with Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt and Kranak Vizsla. Strange, she never had these desires for, wow, quality time with loved ones in the Arkanian Academy. Of course, that was because nobody had loved her then.

Now though? Gwyneira wanted to do anything and everything she could for her buir and cyare. She had learned from a newer friend about the passing of gifts, and before she had dived into her finals studies, she indeed had made a present for Eliz.

Unfortunately, she seemed to be unable to find the time to give it to him yet. Was it because she was too busy at the Kestrian Academy of Sciences, on top of training with Kranak? She was admittedly exhausted. Chugging energy drinks, passing out at three in the morning, waking up at six a.m. Yeah, it was hard. Alas, that was the life of college studies. She chose to come back, determined to finally earn her engineering degree. She enjoyed engineering and was good at it. Her present for Eliz certainly proved that...

Alone in the kitchen, sneaking her energy drink, she studied the holobooks in silence for her final exam. She had lost track of time, but her stomach growled.

Oh yeah, sustenance was a thing.

With a sigh, Gwyn stood up and walked over to the counter, she opened it to grab some nut butter, eat some spoonfuls, and return to studying. She had no plans of doing anything else.

Then, the lock to the apartment unlocked. Hands holding the nut butter jar in the air, the half Arkanian turned to look at the door. Wait, what time was it? Was Eliz home already? Aubin certainly looked to the door with an eager expression...

lLcXg5L.png

His energy drink senses tingled.

Or, more accurately, he saw the can as the door to the apartment opened. Eliz had been away for a bit, on his own hunts and tasks for the Enclave. Fighting, usually. That's just what the life was for a Mandalorian. And yet, every time he came home there was nothing that made him happier than to see Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla . Buy'ce in hand he walked back into the room, staring at his love with a mix of pure joy in seeing her, and some disappointment in the jar of peanut butter she was currently eating.

"Really, cyare?"

He couldn't help but chuckle as he stepped over to her. Even disappointed he couldn't exactly hide how happy he was to see her again. A quick kiss before he took the jar away and stepped towards the kitchen.

"I'll make you something. What'r you in the mood to eat?"

enclavediv.png

Gwyneira was so happy Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt was back! She smiled when he kissed her. She just hoped he didn't realize that was energy drink not coffee in her travel mug. Still, when he took the peanut butter offered to make a meal, Gwyn actually knew what she wanted.

"Well..." Gwyn turned to walk back to the table. Aubin curled back up on the bed as she placed a hand on the chair and moved it. She sat back down, facing her holobook, and smiled, "There's this Mandalorian casserole I heard about that's really spicy. Tiingilar. That and some blue milk could be nice."

She sipped the beverage in her travel mug.

lLcXg5L.png

"Spicy, huh? I can do that." Eliz did love his spicy food. Though. He paused his walk to the kitchen, instead looking at Gwyn. Then her mug. Then the room past her. They'd been together long enough for him to know a thing or two. If there was one thing he certainly did know, it was that Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla got deep enough into her projects to forget things like eating. Without a word he reached out and took her cup away, casually going into the kitchen to dump out it's contents.

"Blue milk is much better than energy drinks, y'know."

enclavediv.png

Gwyneira turned in shock, gaping and sputtering as the energy drink was dumped down the drain. "Wait-but-what-how- how did you-"

She then sighed as she realized, "Right, heightened senses..."

She turned around, slumping in her seat, "But how am I supposed to stay awake? I need caffeine, I need to study! The finals are in, like, three days. Right?"

She turned and unlocked her datapad. Swiping through, she searched for when the finals were taking place.

"Oh, it's two days from now. Okay. I just need to study harder. Okay."

And now her source of caffeine was gone. No, she totally was not a little upset at Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt ...

lLcXg5L.png

Study harder? Eliz let out a sigh, but he understood. Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla had a lot on her plate. He never bothered with school, if only because his father taught him so much. The Chiss were considered geniuses for a reason, after all. His red eyes closed for a moment before he reached back into the fridge to gather up something else. "I'll help you study." It wasn't long until the half breed had a fresh cup of caf made for his lover, holding it out.

"Drink this. We'll go over your notes while I cook up dinner, alright?"

enclavediv.png

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt was willing to go through notes with her? Really? Would he be able to comprehend this stuff? Not like she doubted his intelligence, not in the slightest! But Gwyn had been spending literal years on these courses of engineering. She was ever thankful for his support though. She took the warm caf and smiled up to him, nodding. If nothing else, she would be spending more time with him over this.

"It sounds great. Thank you."

She usually would add Ryloth Vanilla creamer to her coffee, but she was too focused on work to get it. Besides, she was capable of chugging black coffee like tall glasses of water when in need of it. She focused on the holobook again, but there was that nagging in the back of her mind.

Eliz always did everything he could to help Gwyn, in any way he could. Gwyn felt his love in waves every time they were together. She set her coffee mug down and rubbed her eyes, sighing.

If your love is an ocean, I'm drowning in it.

She frowned. She needed to give this love back. Did he feel her love in those same waves? She had a gift for him in the back. Should she get it for him now? Wait, she should be studying. But she was so focused on Eliz that she could not study!

She gave in. Standing up, she turned to Eliz and smiled, "I'll be back. Need to get something."

She turned and walked towards the back of the apartment. The gift was stored in a closet she kept spare parts in, hidden under a heavy blanket. She picked the long, lithe object up with care before walking back towards the table with the object in her arms.

"So, Eliz. You know those engineering projects and stuff I always work on. Well, before finals I made something. But I made it for you. Sorry it's not gift wrapped."

Kark! Should she have gift wrapped it!? She struggled to hide all her nervousness and self anger as she smiled at her cyare.

lLcXg5L.png

Was he an engineer of any kind? Absolutely not, but he did have basic understanding on how it worked. More, hands on understanding. Though his intent wasn't to teach her anything new, just help her retain what she did know. Flashcards, as he'd explain at some point. While she was gone he finished up the meal. Scrambled eggs, seasoned perfectly. And set about the flashcard situation to get it ready so he could help her.

Course, her coming back with a gun wasn't something he expected. He blinked slowly, glancing from Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla to the rifle and back again. He'd eventually set the pen he was writing on the cards with down to stand up and step over to her. "You.. Made this for me?" That.. Absolutely wasn't something he expected. He had guns, lots of em. But Gwyn made him a gun.

He smiled brightly. "Thank you."

enclavediv.png

Upon seeing Eliz's reaction, Gwyn's worries melted away. She smiled and approached him, holding out the covered rifle, "Pull the cover off! See what you got!"

She was growing even more excited. Would he like it? He had to like it! She made this rifle just for him! She truly hoped he would like it! She held it out before him, awaiting the moment Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt removed the cloth to behold the weapon beneath...

lLcXg5L.png

Right, the cover. Eliz chuckled softly as he pulled the cloth free, looking over the weapon with a mix of awe and surprise. Nothing about it was anything less than what he expected of Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla 's craftsmanship, but the fact it was a charric stood out above all else. His gaze flicked up from it to her, his eyes alight with curiosity. "You figured out how to make Charrics?"

enclavediv.png

Gwyn reached behind her neck and rubbed it nervously, "I may have reverse engineered your Charric when I wasn't looking."

Yeah, during the group's time in that safe house on Kaddack, Gwyneira had gotten into Eliz's equipment and reverse engineered a lot of it.

She looked away, smiling sheepishly as she remembered her recently completed Devastating Chill. "This rifle wasn't my only project involving Charrics either."

lLcXg5L.png

Reversed engineered huh? Eliz chuckled lightly and nodded. Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla was as ever surprising as always. The Chissalorian chuckled a little as he took up the rifle to look it over. Check the mag, the sights, all of it. Thorough inspection, not just a cursory glance. Then he glanced to her rifle and nodded. "Ahh. That explains it. You've done pretty good. Not many really mess with Charrics, I think."

enclavediv.png

Gwyneira beamed. Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt told her she did a good job! She clasped her hands together, her face alight. She explained the rifle in detail. Maybe a tangent, maybe actually helping him. "The recoil is still a bit rough, but nothing you can't handle. I made sure it's light enough, you should be able to manuver it easily and even use it in the heat of battle. Still a big gun though, so be careful with that. Oh! And it's silenced, just like your verpine shatter rifle! You can still see the blue blaster bolts though."

She pointed to the scope, "In case of not having your buy'ce, this scope is really good. I even use that scope for my own rifles despite my buy'ce. It's got all the bells and whistles for enhancing your aim!" She then tapped the grip, "When you're running low on ammo, this vibrates to let you know if you've lost track.

She placed her arms behind her back, smiling eagerly, "I made sure this was Charric, cause I knew it was a Chiss thing, and you're half Chiss. I wanted you to have something that meant something significant to you, deep. So I was hoping a dexterous Charric sniper rifle would be a good fight. It's the Kebiin Ram'ser."

lLcXg5L.png

"Kebiin Ram'ser, huh.." Eliz continued to look over the rifle, staring down the scope, turning on the battery pack to let it hum to life. Only when he was done with the inspection did he lower it and give a big, shit eating kind of grin to Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla . "It's perfect, cyare." He leaned over, pressing a soft kiss to her cheek. Then stepped away to lean the gun on the counter as he set back to cooking her dinner.

"We'll test it out some time soon, after your midterms or whatever. For now, we study, alright?" He cracked another grin as he glanced her way. "Can't have you failing after making that beauty."

enclavediv.png

Gwyneira was probably too happy that Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt liked the blaster. She did a little jump as he continued to inspect it, literally told her it was perfect, then placed it down. He looked back to Gwyn and reminded her about her studies.

Oh yeah.

Gwyneira nervously chuckled, correcting Eliz in one area, "Finals, Eliz. These are my finals."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom