Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A ghost in the forest

Samara took her first step off the transport and inhaled deeply of the Kashyyk air. The scent of wet dirt and decaying foilage was soothing to her senses after so long on a ship. The extent of nature wasn't so much different then her homeworld the Jedi had left only a week ago, but it was different. The sound of laughter broke Samara out of her daze. Further up the docks a group of wookie children played with a group of children from various species. It was something she had not seen in a long time. Sam had spent to long in the Consortium. She was beginning to think they were how the galaxy should be.

Shaking the negative thoughts away Samara reached down for her bag. She could feel the beating darkness within the box she'd buried deep within. The entire transit it had felt like a thousand hands grasp at her throat. The edge of the docks was a mere twenty feet from her. From there it was a drop into darkness. She could just reach into the bag right now. Sam could almost feel the warm wooden box in her hands. It would only take a simple flip of the wrist to throw it into the forest below. She would be free of the thing. If only it was that simple. In her wildest dreams the box comes flying back at her, smacking the Jedi in the head. The contents of it would forever be her curse, her sin for the things she did.

With a new resolve Samara lifted her bag to her shoulder and began to walk down the avenue. She was not here to reflect on past mistakes, but because her skills were requested by the order. Apparently there were many here that desired training in what she had to offer. For their sake she hoped they had strong mental fortitude. It wasn't that many years ago her last apprentice nearly had a psychotic break. Now if she could just find where she needed to go...

Last edited:
Samara Galloway Samara Galloway

Junko had been interested, she knew a few hapans like Alanna and Hanna and she knew samara from when she fought with the jedi at Nixor way back. So a chance to practice illusions with her well... fun times as she stood there and bowed her head. The kimono concealing most of her and the shiroi covered her face and neck. Letting the solari crystal radiate off of her skin. Hair bunned up with her hair piece coming off the side as the smokestones were there and gleaming. Their mental enhancing effects ideal for empowering illusions and white current users she had learned thanks to ones like Je'gan or Cira. The rest well she had her curved hilt on her hip and was ready for anything.

Junko Ike Junko Ike

Samara stopped in her tracks when stopped before her, dressed in finery, and bowed. The Jedi looked down at her own manner of dress and felt a little self conscious. She was definitely not dressed to reflect her own social standing. The jumpsuits was rumpled from long days in a transport, a stain from a previous meal lingered on the collar. Her hair was pinned up messily to keep it out of the way. Over all her appearance was functional, but out of place next to Junko.

The woman herself radiated Jedi. She only vaguely remembered the face. Sam bowed herself to provide a moment for her to recall a name. "Master Ike, a pleasure. I take it you are to be one of my students."

Reactions: Syn
Samara Galloway Samara Galloway

The jedi looked at her and bowed. "Yes for wha it is worth.. I know training and practicing wih another master isn't always the best but I shall strive to at least keep up wih you Lady Galloway." JUnko said it though when she walked forward using small steps but her footwork made the movements faster and able to cover distance quickly. She remained there in front of Samara clasping her hands in front of herself and looking around. "This is quite an interesting place to practice such training. Can i ask what sort of lesson plans it is that you wish to go over? Or do you want to surprise me." There was a tight lipped smile on her face though as she was rather excited.

Junko Ike Junko Ike (OOC: For some reason when I checked your character's faction I thought I saw SJO, thus the setting. My mistake. Regardless in the setting still works for how I usually write lessons like this)

"Using the force to trick the mind is something that has fallen out of favor as of recent. I believe on master was quoted as saying it was deceitful. But I beg to differ. In a world where was are encouraged to resort to violence as only a last measure it is important that we as Jedi master every tool we have to make sure that last measure never happens."

Samara turned away from the city proper and began to lead Junko into the more spread out sections of the city. Hunger began to creep at the edge of her mind. At first she considered heading to a food stall, but thought better of it. She had something to help in her bag, and it would work as a first lesson. With a practiced easy she moved the bag from her shoulders, reaching inside until her hand grasped something firm and round. Pulling it out she revealed a small fruit. The Jedi moved it to her lips, taking a loud crunching bit. Chewing for a thoughtful moment Sam finally swallowed and continue.

"I have seen how such skills can even help repair the mind of those broken by war. Beings finding clarity after a Jedi help them confront their darkness nightmares. Unfortunately it has become rare. It is my hope that you shall be the first to embrace the greater possibilities the more illusionary side of the force can offer. But first, I would like to hear your thoughts on the subject." She ended her statement by taking another bite of the fruit.

Junko listened to Samara Galloway Samara Galloway as she spoke and it was an interesting perspective to say the least and the idea did have some sort of medical ideas behind it. She wasn't sure she had heard of it but that wouldn't mean it was a bad idea. "I think that sounds decent... in practice people suffering trauma could go either way under such conditions. THey could lapse into almost shock because they can't handle it or they could end up being helped a great deal more." She tapped her chin though in contemplation for whatever plan the jedi master had. "I would have to see it done more in practice though to make a real conslucion if your theory and methods have merit."

Samara took a thoughtful moment as she continued to walk. She'd become so used to the headstrong answers of padawans and university students that it was somewhat refreshing not to get a direct answer. As a Master there was not much Junko Ike Junko Ike probably hadn't seen. So she would have to find a way to explain things that was new and exciting. "I know it has been said before, though I feel it is of even more importance for what I am to teach. But all that you see is merely an illusion. Its easy to say that what I teach is an illusion when you believe that matter is the only thing that is real. But when you come to the understanding that the force is the only real truth there is, it becomes less on forcing a change on reality, but reshaping it."

These had been concepts she'd once tried to her biology students. Though it obviously went against the very subject Samara felt it had been important so that one could better grasp the nature of life its self. Then it had been a difficult thing to instruct on, though she believed she was finally getting through to them. That was until the Hapan government ordered her to stop the extra curricular instruction. Now she finally had someone that could possibly understand and all she could was stumble her way through.

"By reshaping reality one can reshape all that is connected to it. Whether it is a fractured mind, or as simple as trick it into thinking your hungers have been sated." Samara held up the small fruit she had been snacking on. She quickly tossed it towards Junko, but before it could reached that master's hands the illusion dropped showing it was nothing more then a small ball.

"All things are connected Master Ike in this illusion that we call life. And when you pull on a single string you can effect anything within it."

She listened to her.. it was a perspective she hadn't heard before... well maybe once maybe but this was much much better in explaining it rather then some of the others she had heard who thought they were the best.. and saying light and dark were an illusion just made less sense. The jedi princess though caught the ball when it was tossed to her and she focused with her mind to work on an illusion while forming the white current around it to make it look like a bouquet of flowers. Her eyes flicked towards Samara Galloway Samara Galloway with a nod of her head. "All life is illusion... I do like it and there are some more layers to it I imagine if I wanted to wax philosophy."

They might even be able to have a debate about it while she found a place to perch herself sitting down to listen more to it as her interest was peaked... the jedi master had rarely met one who could match illusions of the fallanassi that she knew so she was very much happy to see it. Even more so she urged and was letting the force add to her voice. "I would question the sustaining yourself on an illusion for longer periods but if you can trick the mind then it would be able to last in the short term. You can't fake daily intake requirements for long before you feel sick." But she liked this... no she wanted to learn more about this point of view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom