Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Gear Change

Liam Darkgear

You're Just Another Cannok
Darkgear heard the slightly nervous chuckle and registered it. The Mandalorian smiled lightly and pulled away a bit in a show to see if she would come back or move away as he spoke.

"You're kinda like me. We've both survived through tough spots. I mean, it's different, but the same, ya know?"

Liam kicked back, propping his feet on the table as he relaxed.

"I'm homesick too, ya know."

A look of sadness washed over his face briefly, but was then replaced by a well-worn smile as he remembered that they were on their way to the moon, and his parents.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

Every Rose Has its Thorns
Ruby smiles at the comment and curls in a bit closer, turning to face him more as she lays her head on his shoulder, letting out a small yawn.

"This is true, we have, you in the jungles with tons of beasts. Me on the ice fields with the blizzards and fissures. At least we get to fix that homesickness of yours here shortly, I can't wait to see what kind of place molded someone like you"

Her eyes slowly start to close as she wraps an arm around in front of Liam, holding the merc close, for some reason feeling safe with this man that she had only just met a few hours ago.

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

"Oh, I'm sure you'll love it."

His cybernetic arm reached out, gently brushing Rose's hair back from her face. He felt calm next to her, curled up together and peaceful. It had been only a short while ago that they had met, yet it felt as if he had known her for much longer. Darkgear didn't really believe in hokey religion or any of that, but with her, he almost felt as if it was for a purpose.

"...."

The mercenary was silent again, simply looking at Ruby next to him, all curled up, happier than he had been for the past couple of months on the streets, roaming, looking for a job.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

"Oh... I'm sure we will..."

She smiles as he strokes her hair back, trailing off into silence as she closes her eyes and leans in slowly towards Liam, not totally sure as to what she was doing but not going to stop either. She felt safe here, in his arms, she couldn't explain why, she just felt...right.

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

The Mandalorian mercenary brushed her hair back again, clearing her face. He felt Rose lean in towards him and decided to make a move then. Kark it. He was always confident to a fault. Some habits never died.

Liam gently grasped the back of Ruby's head, and set his grey eyes peering into hers. Before he could change his mind, he leaned in slowly and kissed her. Inside, his heart did a somersault, almost the same feeling he had whenever he got in a firefight, and explosions went off in his head, almost as big as that explosion that took his left arm away from him, but not painful or bright at all, just warm.

Basically, it was the best kiss ever.

The Mandalorian's lips broke from the woman's, and he rested his forehead on hers, breathing ever so slightly heavier. That felt so natural, so easy for him. He whispered in a somewhat husky tone, chuckling lightly.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't resist any longer, ya know?

That romantic.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

Rose smiled up at the bold mercenary, her eyes lost in his as he pulled the crimsonette in and their lips met. Her arms wrapped around his body, pulling herself against the bold man, as her mind raced, trying to process what was happening.

Their lips parted, Ruby's heart pounding in her chest, she felt so, how to describe it... it was as if a great weight had been lifted off her chest, that something had been freed in her.

"I, I know what you mean Liam, I do."

She smiled up at him as she relaxed a bit and rested against the man, practically in his lap now after the passionate kiss, not a care in the world as long as she could stay right here.

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

Darkgear wrapped his arms around her, embracing Rose, holding her close to him. He stroked her face with his rough, callous hands as she moved onto his lap, nearly straddling him. The Mandalorian leaned in for another kiss, his breathing becoming more ragged as his heartrate increased, passion fueling him. His lips broke away again after a considerable amount of time, and he whispered into Ruby's ear, hot breath tickling her.

"Oh, ya do know what I mean, huh?"

He wouldn't mind not reaching Dxun for a little while.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

Rose smiled down at the merc, melting into his embrace as he pulled her into another kiss, this one much deeper and more passionate. After what seemed like a lifetime their lips parted once again, panting slightly and out of breath. She slides out from between his arms as she slowly backs across the lounge, never breaking eye contact.

"Liam, I truly must apologize for the inconvenience," she teasingly looks into his eyes as she backs away, "but due to my recent renovations... theres only one actual sleeping quarters available. I'm willing to share if you...behave." She smiles at the rugged mando as she back up and turns slides into a side door along the hallway.

This would definitely be a good vacation.

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

Liam's scarred face quickly turned mischievous as Rose teased him, eyeing him from the door of her bedroom. She liked confident men, eh? Well, he liked confident women, and that no so little hint was the breaking point.

"Is it bedtime yet, sugar? I think I need to lie down for a bit."

Getting up, the Mandalorian made his way into the room, right behind Rose, who had made her way in as soon as she saw Darkgear walking towards her. He closed the door of the room to allocate some privacy, a force of habit, really, since the ship was empty.

-fade to black-

Several hours later...

The two were lying under the covers of the bed, Liam fast asleep, scarred body completely exposed underneath the blanket. He was stirring, though, and would probably wake up once the woman next to him got up and moved around...

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

The next morning, if you could call anytime morning in the anomaly that is hyperspace, Ruby starts to stir, her head laying on the shoulder of the rugged mando she had fallen asleep beside the night before. As she starts to move slightly she nudges the still sleeping figure, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Hey there you, time to wake up... we're probably almost there already."

She smiled up at the rugged man, fingers playing over the scars, curious to see what beasts down on the planet below could have caused such things.

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

Liam woke up to the gentle kiss on his cheek and fingers running over his scars, one of the best feelings in the galaxy. The Mandalorian stretched and smiled at Ruby, cracking his neck and flexing his muscles before speaking.

"Ello there, love. We at Dxun yet?"

Darkgear sat up, still covered by the blanket, and looked for his clothes. Ah, there they were, in a heap by the corner of the room. He couldn't wait to touch down on the moon, to walk in the jungle and breathe in the humid air.

"That was fun, huh?"

Liam shot a very inappropriate wink to Rose and chuckled, wanting to see her reaction.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

"That would be an understatement Liam," she smiles over at Him as she pulls up next to him, not that the man needed an ego boost but she'd give him one anyway.

Blushing slightly at the wink, she gets up out of bed, trying to hide it pulling the sheets around her. Why does that keep happening? I can't be.. Confused at herself as she makes her way to the dresser in the corner. "Get dressed and we can go on up to the cockpit and check it out ourselves, we should be in orbit around the moon by now."

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

Darkgear noted the blushing again and shook his head in humor beforr standing up and making his way to the pile of clothes that was his. About a minute later, he was fully dressed, holster on his leg and leather jacket on.

Liam checked his blaster quickly, almost a force of habit. Untampered and just the way he left it. Good. The modified Mandalorian heavy pistol was almost his baby.

The mercenary waited for Rose to change, watching her slip into clothes. He then chimed up, noting her choice of gear.

"Wear somethin' green, love. Green and thick. Ya wouldn't want anythin' to cut ya."

Once she was done changing, Darkgear would motion to the cockpit to point out a good area to land.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

She looks back with a slight smile on her face. "But of course Liam, that would be the best.." Rose grabs a thick green cloak and wraps it around herself. "Better?" She asks, giving it a quick spin.

This was going to be a long time on this planet... having to wear this thick clothing on an already humid world... The ice worlder was already beginning to have doubts, then again, she DID come here with some decent company, hopefully it would be better than most humid jungle worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom